[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Gary Johnson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: gary-johnson.png (255 KB, 650x618) Image search: [Google]
gary-johnson.png
255 KB, 650x618
What does /pol/ think of Gary Johnson?
>>
like him a lot.
no traction though. zero media presence, no financial backing, no advertising.

for a governor, he has amazingly little presence.
>>
>>76337147
Anti 2a
>>
>>76337147
He's alright. I'm probably voting for him out of respect for Libertarian ideals since I know my state will vote Trump.
>>
I agree with him in many areas, but he is a huge no-boarders, diversity is our strength, bring in the immigrants shill.
>>
hes being shilled on /pol/ by the soros fags
>>
>>76337517
saw him today on fox completely reversed my opinion

FUCK THIS GUY

>open borders
>literally dude weed man
>unlimited immigration
>weak on 2a
>goofy as fuck

#NeverJohnson
>>
File: 14.jpg (68 KB, 659x353) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
68 KB, 659x353
Team Webb
>>
File: 1445976812129.png (7 KB, 137x200) Image search: [Google]
1445976812129.png
7 KB, 137x200
>>76337147
LOLbertarians being funny again. He's a non-threat.
>>
>>76337147
I've voted for him in the last several presidential elections, but that was before the whole immigration/invasion shit came to a head. Now his lax borders stance and going all-in for artificial diversity make Johnson completely unpalatable, and it's extremely unlikely I'll ever vote for him again.
>>
>>76337649
That's what Libertarians are, anon.
>>
>>76337305
yeah but who cares.
presidents can't do shit about 2a whether they like it or not
>>
>>76337147
Loser. Even his supporters admit that he is painful to listen to. Has absolutely no chance of winning.

He also believes government should force you to bake cakes for people. Not very lolbertarian of him.
>>
Shitty in comparison to nearly every one of his Libertarian competitors. The fact delegates chose him is a joke. After 2018 elections of state chairs the libertarian party wont elect cucks like him again.

Perry would have rallied the base and stayed 100% true to principle.
McAfee would have been able to shit talk and be trump-style for (L)s (went kinda SJW the last day of convention)
Petersen would have been a perfect fit for nevertrump giving right-libertarians, paleolibertarians, paleoconservatives etc etc Full of energy and fit the mood of this election: We don't want old politicians running this country.

That being said, he's alright on economy. Good on taxes and drugs. Very bad on business/government relations IE: freedom of association, discrimination laws etc
>>
File: libertarians.jpg (70 KB, 674x685) Image search: [Google]
libertarians.jpg
70 KB, 674x685
>>76337147
>gary johnson
>Capital L Libertarian
>never

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
>>
>>76337147
He has suddenly thrown away what he has done for the last 20 years of his political career.

Shame Austin Peterson didn't take the Libertarian nomination he was the best of the three even before Johnson went off the wall
>>
>>76337911
he had the same stance in 2012 ;)
and the party had the same stance since the 70s ;)

you got duped

>>76337889
This is his path to victory
>screw over his base
>get on the news
>tack to the left and scrape some Bernie supporters
> 2%?
>>
>>76338508
> rallied the base
all 5 of them
>>
>>76337147
Rothbard would be ashamed and sudoku if he were alive today and saw modern libertarians.

And he was pretty damn autistic and ridiculous himself.
>>
He's a pussy ass nigger

>border walls are racist!

Into the trash it goes

Not to say I already didn't trash him 4 years ago when he self invited himself to debates, got declined, and cried like a baby on a Youtube hangout with a bunch of other lolbertarians because he wasn't relevant.

Gary Johnson is a huge faggot and anyone who says otherwise is a bigger faggot than him.
>>
>>76338508

Eh, I don't know. McAfee is insane, a drug addict, and likely even a murderer. Petersen is a meme candidate. Feldman and Perry are autistic. There really wasn't a better alternative.

Honestly, I wish Larry Elder had run. He would be a great candidate. He's wickedly smart, principled, and courageous. Also, his blackness would help deflect attacks from the left.
>>
>>76338905
>Rothbard would be ashamed and sudoku if he were alive today and saw modern libertarians
Even based Tom woods went off on Johnson's sudden retardation and he never attacks anyone.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J9uPmO5JglA
>>
>>76337147
Used to like him until the flintlock thing. Who the fuck does that?
>>
Has no backbone like most Libertarians.

Seriously, the guy who created the philosophy must have been a serious pothead.
>>
>>76338975
Petersen was obviously who the party wanted. Johnson was booed in every debate, but the delegates were like
> sigh, we dragged ourself into this Democrat Party and moderate Republican pandering shit in 2012, might as well see where it brings us, and hey more media attention, we hate ourselves
>>
>>76337147
>americans need to be more selfish
This is no.
>>
>>76338975
>Petersen is a meme candidate
He actually has some of the most fleshed out policies of anyone who ran this year.

The two biggest meme candidates are still Sanders and Trump as that's all the do.
Spew memes
>>
>>76338975
>Also, his blackness would help deflect attacks from the left.

lol the left was savage, like absolutely ruthless, on the black pizza guy, wtf was his name
Herman Caine
>>
>>76338866
Seeing as there was 950 delegates alone there, plus alts etc...

>>76338975
>Petersen is a meme candidate
how did trump get where he is at? Energy, short quips, standing his ground.
>>
Would be the best of the three candidates if he wasn't a pro-immigration cuck.
>>
File: 1453499188976.jpg (390 KB, 1200x1554) Image search: [Google]
1453499188976.jpg
390 KB, 1200x1554
>>76337147
Guy is just another Ross Perot here to spoil the election
>>
>>76339302
>He actually has some of the most fleshed out policies of anyone who ran this year.

I think "meme candidate" isn't exactly what I meant. But to me, he just doesn't seem genuine. It seems like he is trolling. That he is a phony. That he is putting on this fake alpha male act, and it's totally unconvincing. That he doesn't actually believe to his core his positions. Rather, it just seems like he read them on some message - perhaps even /pol/. It's all just very nauseating, but perhaps I'm reading too much into him.
>>
>>76337305
>Libertarian
>anti 2a
I'm not saying I don't believe you btw

I'm saying what the fuck is wrong with him, in what way is he a Libertarian at all?
>>
>>76337147
Thanks for Correcting the Record, OP!
>>
File: AAAAAAAAHHHHH.png (129 KB, 994x1526) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAHHHHH.png
129 KB, 994x1526
Holy fuck he is THE Mexicunt candidate

Fucking Hillary Clinton would read this list and throw up over how much of a La Raza shill he is
>>
>>76340544
>>76338640

No matter how many times I watch this I can't stop cringing at the absolute clusterfuck trainwreck. This was an actual serious national convention for a political candidate.

And people say Trump is inappropriate.
>>
I think McAfee or Petersen should have been nominated, Johnson has been on full retard mode lately and his pick for VP is fucking terrible.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.