[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its Over Bernouts!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: itsover.png (71 KB, 618x492) Image search: [Google]
itsover.png
71 KB, 618x492
Sorry fags! #ImWithHer!!!
>>
/thread.
>>
>>76337008
Bernie would need to win basically all of California to have a serious chance; the polls right now have them virtually tied, so he's not going to gain any ground on Hillary.

Face it Bernouts, it's over. Delusion isn't healthy.
>>
>>76337008
what is proportional allocation of delegates for 200, Alex?
>>
Hes been invited to join the green party ticket. Hes still my candidate.
>>
>>76336783
>bernie supporters on /pol/
I think you went to the wrong website on accident. Sorry newfriend!
>>
>>76336783
I hope Trump posts "I did it first, and with more opponents. Loser!"
>>
>>76336783
>Only because you're paid to say it
>>
>>76337233
Well, he's only been a democrat for about 15 minutes, so switching to 'green' shouldn't be much of a stretch.

>runs for a party that he's not a member of
>criticizes the system that they use to nominate as undemocratic because superdelegates
>tries to use that same superdelegate system to get the nom despite getting fewer votes
>now he's a green

Seriously. fuck him sideways.
>>
Commie Kike BTFO!!!!

I'm a #hillbilly now.
>>
>>76337134
I thought California was winner take all?
>>
>>76337722
None of the Democratic primaries are WTA. California is WTA on the Republican side.
>>
>>76337008
You can keep posting that till youre blue in the face, but it's OVER!
>>
>>76337008
>california alone is worth 546
but this isn't the republican primary there is no way in hell any democrat will ever win all 546
>>
>>76339918
Do you have any idea how this works
>>
>>76337722
Every Democratic state is proportional, only the GOP have WTA states
>>
>>76340202
http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-primary-delegate-count/2016-democratic-primary-delegate-count/

Do you? There are no WTAs for the dems
>>
>>76340202
North California and maybe even parts of Los Angeles and East California would for sure go to Hildog. Even if she wins only 40% of the vote it would be enough to stop Bernie from winning.

PLUS there's like 3 other states on that day and she's polling higher in all of them.

Idiot.
>>
>>76337008
>/thread-ing your own post
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>76337008
Idiot
Get out
You do realize his campaign is based o. Media
Dumb ass
>>
I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid?
You know what america you deserve this. you deserve a wall street whore. you deserve to all burn to the ground.
You allowed debbie wassermna schultz to do this, no one spoke up. Now she wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose bernie.
My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything.
when people say there moving to canada but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty country with shitty debbie wasserman jew bitches. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>76336783
The Democratic party just killed themselves. They can say by to Michigan,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Maine,NH.
>>
>>76337624
If he goes green he would hand the election to trump on a silver platter
>>
>>76341047
ONLY if Bernie goes third party.
>>
>>76341016
Umadbro.jpg
>>
>>76337008
>when you're only mathematically eliminated from the race and have jumped the shark and everyone is laughing at what a clown you are
>but the media says its over
>>
>>76340687
>>76340838
The republican delegates are different than the democrat delegates you fucking mouthbreathers
>>
>>76341016
it's not over! the media just wants you to think that. i just donated $100 i borrowed from my wife's sons mixtape fund. Will you match me?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.