[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_20160606-170259.png (368 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160606-170259.png
368 KB, 1440x2560
Help, /pol/.
>>
>>76334575
>Muslims believe that their prophet fucked a 9 year old so by your standards 100% of muslims are pedophiles/pedophile enablers

problem solved
>>
He's counting only priests to arrive to that number and your numbers are from all Muslims. If you want to play the numbers game. Last I checked there were just as many Catholics as Muslims and i don't think 800,000,000 are molesting children. But that many Muslims might be.
>>
>>76334575
>reddit
I think I found the problem.
>>
File: incompatibilism.png (372 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
incompatibilism.png
372 KB, 800x950
>>76334575
Muslims are traitors. End of story.
>>
>>76334575
Point out boyfucking is an epidemic in countries with Sharia law. Gang raping young boys is practically a sport
>>
>>76334832
well he is the greatest embodiment of a human to them, so add pedo worshipers in there as well
>>
File: father ted.jpg (62 KB, 294x402) Image search: [Google]
father ted.jpg
62 KB, 294x402
>>76334575

Oral suction circumcision
>>
I remember when the media started breaking stories of sexual abuse in Churches and all the Catholics and Christians of other denominations came out in support of the priests. Not because they didn't believe they'd abused children but because most Christians believe childfucking is totally acceptable.
Then we gathered in town squares to stone and bludgeon to death anyone who had criticized their actions. Truly a miraculous spiritual experience.
>>
>>76334575

Common leftist tactic is to divert from the actual argument at hand. The crimes of Catholic priest has literally nothing to do with Salafism, jihadism, or Shariah doctrine. He can't actually address your argument, so he's diverting into talking about Catholics to distract you. He knows that he can't defeat you in a straight up debate about Islam. Don't fall for the bait
>>
>>76335843
This, fuck just tell him straight to his faggot face.
>>
>>76335843

p.s. it's an especially devious argument tactic because he's trying to lure you into defending catholics' crimes so he can paint you as a hypocrite
>>
>>76334575
religion got more authoritarian as time progressed

Islam originated at the time when divine right for rule started being used across Europe and Asia. Their religion is based in the idea that there are no faults with their religion.
>>
File: leafposter2.jpg (89 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
leafposter2.jpg
89 KB, 517x650
>>76335805
Some of you autist fucks plz make a better version of this
Also A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>76336352

I was being facetious, you dumb burger.
>>
>>76335805
>childfucking is totally acceptable

negro please
>>
>>76336627
>>76336352
his post was a joke, friends. referring to the way in which "moderate" muslims support jihadists, shariah, and hateful rhetoric from imams, simply for the fact that they feel the need to defend "islam" no matter what, even when their fellow muslims are killing people and being retarded.
>>
>>76335556
>>
>>76326658

That pew graph was flawed btw, i dont understand why its still being linked arohnd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.