[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Judaism go from a small tribe starving to death in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 263x192
How did Judaism go from a small tribe starving to death in a desert to ruling the world? While representing less than 1% of the world population Jews control 80% of the world's wealth, the education system, nearly 100% of the media and have nearly every importaint politician on their employment line, and run more than half the mega corporations! True Ubermench!
>>
>>76332710

By being the banker to nations and religions.
>France
>Germany
>UK
>Italy
>Rome
>US
etc, etc, etc
>>
File: jewiq.jpg (36 KB, 346x320) Image search: [Google]
jewiq.jpg
36 KB, 346x320
>>76332710
Actually because of discrimination against Jews in almost every country they had to find their own jobs so they worked in banking because nothing else was available.

Also pic related
>>
>>76332710
By being united in their plot to divide us all
>>
>>76332710

>face unending hardship

>become master race as a result

hottest fire makes the strongest armor
>>
>>76332710
Nepotism and an emphasis on education.
>>
>>76332710
they figured out how to cheat religious majority

don't worry jew us based atheists will gass you next
>>
>>76332710
By taking advantage of the nativity and empathy of Christians.
>>
>>76332710
>76333333
>>
>>76332710
John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>76333642
those numbers look way off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.