[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is circumcision still legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 224x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 224x657
Why is circumcision still legal?
>>
Stop liking what I dont like: the thread incoming
>>
>>76329956
>I'm mad I grew up with a wizard sleeve for a dick
Fuck you, you can think uncircumcised is better or more appealing, but I should be able to be circumcised if I want

7/10 bait I replied seriously and semi-angrily
>>
>>76329956
It's because the jews don't want you to have any fun doing piss balloons
>>
File: Goyim.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Goyim.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
>>76330582
t. Shlomo
>>
>>76330582
>>76330101
Let me rephrase, why is infant circumsicion still legal?

It doesn't matter whether I or you like it or not. Where's the consent of the newborn boy?
>>
>>76330582
What? Nobody wants to stop you from getting voluntarily circumcised. People want to stop you from circumcising little kids before they can even talk, much less give their consent.

Do whatever you want to your own shitty dick.
>>
>>76330582
the burger will know know what it feels like to feel a woman bite the skin with her teeth and pull it and use her teeth to push it back and forth over your cock

you should use of them guns to end your suffering m8
>>
File: circ.jpg (446 KB, 972x978) Image search: [Google]
circ.jpg
446 KB, 972x978
>>76329956
>Why is circumcision still legal?
>>
File: photo.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
>>76330582
>better and more appealing he said

you are literally using mudslime logic
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 524x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 524x261
>>76331673
It’s not even only feminists. The majority of people seem to have that opinion.

Friendly reminder that the effects of female and male circumcision for the sensitivity are pretty much the same. Women that get their labia minora and clitoris cut out can still orgasm, but far less easily.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 579x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 579x254
Friendly reminder that circumcision is literally a Jew/Mudslime tradition
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.