[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it real or just a fad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Dysphoria.png (7 KB, 557x154) Image search: [Google]
Dysphoria.png
7 KB, 557x154
Is it real or just a fad?
>>
>>76327407
its called gender identity disorder
>>
It's called psychosis
>>
It's a real fad.
>>
>>76327407
It's a real mental illness.
>>
Both. It's a mental illness that was fetishized.
>>
It's real and very closely related to schizophrenia.
>>
File: 17295822-mmmain.jpg (39 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
17295822-mmmain.jpg
39 KB, 620x451
It's a mental disorder, if you see anyone who "experiences gender dysphoria" tell 'em that he/she has a condition and needs help.
>>
>>76327407
It's a real mental illness.
>>
>>76328120

This. It's a real thing but it is mostly being used as en exuse by people who don't have it to mutilate themselves
>>
>>76327445
A FUCKING MEDPACK
>>
>>76327407
>medicine

just fuck my medical science up senpai
>>
>>76327407
If its a fad I appreciate it.
The boipussy is wonderful
>>
>>76328445
A lot of them do have it, it's just that """"transition"""" is usually as good for the patient as telling a schizophrenic that the voices are real.
>>
A real mental illness that has become popular for the left to crusade for, just like they did with homosexuality.
>>
>>76328326
that guy is disgusting
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>76327407
>I was born the wrong sex
>implying you can be born the wrong anything and aren't just what you are

It makes no logical sense, it's a mental illness that's paraded around as "bravery and courage" in faggy parades with exhbibitionists fucking each other is the asses while the people really suffering from the illness are hanging themselves and eating bullets.

It's a fucking retarded situation and all you can do is sit back and smile with a sign saying "Everything's just A-okay!"
>>
>>76327407
I used to hate a trans people alot and thought "Well gender dysphoria is real they just need treatment!!"
I came to realize the treatment is to become trans.
>>
Anyone else feel bad for trainees? They have a legitimate mental illness and instead of encouraging them to get help pop culture pushes them to embrace it and something is wrong with everyone else for not accepting them.

It fucking twisted. Progressive are so concerned about feeling good about themselves they don't care who they hurt.
>>
>>76328916
THOSE POOR TRAINEES
>>
>>76328916
Not only that, the left only gives a shit about passable trannies.
>>
>>76327407
>biological gender
There's a word for that, you know.
>>
File: 1464283091896.jpg (79 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1464283091896.jpg
79 KB, 500x494
>>76327407
it's one hell of a dank meme
>>
Their feelings shouldn't matter. Only those with hormone issues should be treated. FTMs should be given testosterone out of spite.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.