[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does pol explain the obvious IQ disparity between liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16
File: 29107439012792.jpg (22 KB, 590x472) Image search: [Google]
29107439012792.jpg
22 KB, 590x472
How does pol explain the obvious IQ disparity between liberals and conservatives?
>>
>>76324526
IQ is a social construct shitlord I'm not actually retarded
>>
File: aladin.jpg (61 KB, 387x480) Image search: [Google]
aladin.jpg
61 KB, 387x480
>>76324526
No sauce, no argument. Sage it to hell boys.
>>
>>76324727
>No sauce, no argument.
when was that a problem on /pol/?
>>
High IQ are from rich people and their son : Students.

They have a low knowledge of the reality, they live in Idea abstract.

Conservative make difficult works. They work with their hand and live with the Black and immigrant in general.
>>
>>76324818

i tend to agree with you rich liberals do live inside a bubble
>>
File: open borders in a nutshell.jpg (121 KB, 870x931) Image search: [Google]
open borders in a nutshell.jpg
121 KB, 870x931
Does IQ diminish?

Because from age 15 to 25 I went from hippy open border gun-grabbing statist to full-on /pol/tard
>>
>>76325255
your iq as a child is more affected by your upbringing but as you age it starts to reflect your genetics more
>>
>>76324526
This probably is a US study, so Im guessing the blacks are dragging the conservatives down. Blacks only vote liberal, they are actually pretty conservative on a lot of issues, like gay rights, feminism and Jesus.
>>
>>76324526
>source: your ass
>>
They did those studies globally. White Westerners were all liberal and socially backward niggers and Semites were conservatives. Of course they were rigged and misinterpreted
>>
>>76324526
What about vehement liberals who become middle after realizing left-right politics are retarded?
>>
File: 1464564476625.jpg (37 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
1464564476625.jpg
37 KB, 394x373
>>76324526
Fuck you, shill.
>>
>>76324526
Obviously a post from a Americuck.
No source, type of sample and the amount of people in the sample used to make the graph.
>>
>>76324526
god dammit why would someone come here to post some shitty graph thats obviously fake
>>
>>76324526
>adolescent

kek

aka indoctrinated
>>
>>76324526
Two things: blacks and hispanics have many conservative views. When they do these tests they give a questionnaire - how important is religion and family, pro- or anti- abortion etc. Lots of blacks and hispanics end up 'conservative', and they rarely control for race. Second, university is pretty much straight up indoctrination now. You can't be a conservative in most academic disciplines, or if you are you better be godlike in hiding your power level.
>>
>>76324526
nice chart asshole, do you happen to work for nvidia by any chance???
>>
File: 84219701032.jpg (3 KB, 117x98) Image search: [Google]
84219701032.jpg
3 KB, 117x98
>>76326761

>do you happen to work for nvidia by any chance
>>
>>76324526
>IQ tests show that liberals are smarter than conservatives
HAHAHA, stupid conservatives!
>IQ tests show that whites are smarter than blacks
IQ isn't even real, and even if it were, these tests are biased, it means nothing.
>>
Sauce: your post
>>
File: graph.png (17 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
17 KB, 600x463
>>76324526

>adolescent

There's your issue. IQ is very fungible in childhood, being far more suceptible to effects like intensive education focus, as well as development associated with maturation(blacks mature faster and ar usually quite liberal)

In adults the distribution looks more like this. Moderates are retardos, the more extreme you go in any direction, the smarter people are.
>>
Doesen't exist as potrayed
>>
All that chart covers is garbage tier iq.
>>
>>76324526
I would like to see how did they define Liberalism - conservatism scale and sample chosen.
>>
>>76326955
Everyday on /pol/
>>
>>76324526
>high IQ
>more likely to be wealthy
>associate with wealthy and socially agreeable people
>HURR EVERYONE IS GOOD

>Low IQ
>less likely to be rich
>has to share an apartment building with niggers
>has to work to feed said niggers

Not that hard to explain.
>>
>>76324811
Your leddit is showing
>>
>>76324526
What is public education indoctrination
>>
Wow blacks, women and beamers be kanga n shit
>>
>adolescent

You realize the trend goes the other way when looking at the entire population, right dipshit?
>>
>/r/equesting "SAT Scores Rise (Fewer Black Students Taking the Test)" image
>insert your own favorite smug reaction face
>>
File: 1458675217331.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1458675217331.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>76324526
Nice try kike
>>
>>76324526
Liberals made the graph.
>>
>>76324526
I've thought of this before, and my best answer has to do with college professors rampant liberal indoctrination of their students.

Basically anyone with a degree is likely to have a higher average IQ. And anyone with a degree is likely to have been heavily indoctrinated with liberal beliefs. (In before some child argues this, you will literally fail out of most courses for openly displaying right wing beliefs).

I have an IQ of 125, and I consider myself conservative or even very conservative. That being said, I am 26 years old and only attended trade school, not college.

If I took a 4 year program where old Jews slammed black lives matter down my throat 24/7 including in completely unrelated classes such as business management or art, who knows where my mindset would be today.

It is of my firmest belief that we need to unfuck our college system. You faggots want equality? When a campus has 100 liberal professors and literally 5 conservative, it isn't equal.
>>
File: 1455689485676.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455689485676.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>76324526
>look at this graph
>it says liberals have higher IQs than conservatives
>lol conservatives are so stupid!

>look at this graph
>it says blacks have the lowest IQ scores of any other racial group
>are you fucking kidding me? you racist white bigot. IQ is a social construct, it doesn't even matter. my black friend is really smart
>>
>>76325251
you know it's not a bubble everywhere you go. in europe, you'll see heroin junkies sitting on the sides of buildings on the sidewalk in areas with heavy foot traffic, typically near main train stations where the red light area is like frankfurt germany.

epidemics like heroin use are out in the open in liberal europe, not swept under the rug like in america where it's easy to hide things from plain view due to the vastness of cities or countryside
>>
>>76324526
>very conservative
>94.82
>very liberal
>106.42
>literally miles away on the graph
why do they do this?
>>
>>76324526
Obvious shaming technique, there seems to be no real proof of it past "studies" too.
Either way, can't say I'm too upset about it because I have a high IQ. I was liberal but have been becoming increasingly conservative over the past decade.
>>
>>76324526
Don't you know? Misleading, unsourced charts from dubious "studies" are only valid when they confirm neo-con bias.
>>
As a guy with an IQ of 142 who is very conservative, I can tell you this graph is cherry picked out the ass.
>>
>>76328331
take your autism and shove it up your ass. like every conservative has an iq over 100
>>
>>76324526
It means virtually nothing.
Anyone of any intelligence can hold any view.
I'm as conservative in values as they come and I usually test in the 130s.
>>
>>76328182
To make it appear liberals are smarter, why else?
>>
Need to add Trump's 156 kek
>>
>>76324526
Did it hurt when you pulled that out of your ass?
>>
>>76324526
How do you explain my 99.9th percentile IQ and very conservative leanings?
>>
>>76328425

>Like every conservative has an IQ over 100

...you do realize what you said is just supporting my previous claim that this data is heavily cherry picked.

>>76328493
Obviously magic, duh
>>
>>76328141
Heroine is a crime that often springs from people's unhappiness by being vapid narcissistic liberals
>>
>>76328078
IQ of 124 reporting in, went and got a humanities degree in a liberal university.

I argued that the STEM disparity wasn't the fault of society in my first year and got a failing mark. It was increased to a basic pass by the second marker. I was a top student in every other essay that year.

You quickly learn to hide your beliefs or, if you don't have an influence like a conservative family (even then) or /pol/ you'll be indoctrinated with liberal sentiment. I on the other hand became Machiavellian as fuck. Had to be to pass with top grades but also retain my own thoughts.
>>
This survey must be old.

The left has had a grip on 'cool' and 'subversive' for decades, but this is changing, especially in the last 2-3 years.

Due in no small part to work of provocateurs like @nero, the right is becoming 'cool' and 'subversive' again.

There will always be individuals infected with the leftist mindset as described by Kaczynski, but they will lose power as the youth swings rightward in repulsion from puritanical feminists and censorious boomers.
>>
File: pepeextrasmug.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
pepeextrasmug.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>>76324526

Socially left leaning, economic rightist reporting in.

My IQ is between 120-140, tested in a clinical setting by a psychologist.

Come at me, libtards and conservacuck extremist, black and white thinker simpletons.

The horse shoe theory is 100% spot on.
>>
>>76328963
start a blog faggot
>>
File: polandSJWsneedtobestopped.png (398 KB, 1366x755) Image search: [Google]
polandSJWsneedtobestopped.png
398 KB, 1366x755
>>76327016
>Moderates are retardos

>this is what black and white thinking extremist morons actually believe
>>
>uni is pushed as 100% necessary in the US
>people within the first +SD will often pick a useless course at uni that includes a lot of leftist indoctrination
>people are somehow surprised when research is skewed in such a manner
>>
>>76324526

How do liberals explain the obvious IQ disparity between liberals and Nationalists?
>>
>>76329086
You're either for government fucking around in people's lives or you're against it Flabbababbawabbajabbanyoongah.
>>
File: priyarai111.jpg (113 KB, 532x798) Image search: [Google]
priyarai111.jpg
113 KB, 532x798
What is considered a standard deviation on this chart concerning mean intelligence in the scope of this particular study? That information is necessary in determining if the most extreme intelligences deviation from the mean intelligence (100.00) are statistically significant.

The Y axis of your chart is not adequately labeled. It says 100.00 but that 100.00 could represent IQ scores (since 100.00 is always considered the mean in IQ statistics) or it could be establishing the mean intelligence of the sample group. There should be units with the number. Is it 100% or 100 IQ points.

If the numbers on this chart are only relative to the average intelligence of one group studied, then we need to know what is considered a standard deviation to make sense of this result.

If it does represent IQ, then the graph proves nothing, because 15 IQ points are considered a standard deviation, and 100 is considered average. That means that two IQs would have to be more than 15 points apart to be considered statistically significant. So a 108 and a 110 are statistically so close that it doesn't make any measurable difference

Even in your most extreme cases, a 106.42 IQ compared to a 94.82 IQ are only 11.6 points apart. If this graph does represent IQ, then that means that there is no significant difference in overall intelligence between liberals and conservatives. They are equally smart. The conservatives scored slightly lower but not enough for it to make a difference.

If it were a difference of 130 to 70, it would be 4 standard deviations, which would be significant. That's not the case.
>>
>>76324526

Same way liberals explain the I.Q. difference between whites and blacks.
>>
>>76328182
because there is no statistical significance and OP got both of us with his bait.
>>
>>76328588
You aren't very smart. Or maybe you're smart, but horribly autistic.
>>
>>76330513
How so?
>>
>>76324526
Easy. Like everything else lieberlals say, it is complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>76324526
http://medicalhypotheses.blogspot.de/2009/11/clever-sillies-why-high-iq-lack-common.html
>>
>>76324526
Libertarian checking in. This is thoroughly studied. In the same way that liberals are excellent with words. This has led to good scores on some metrics. Being a good debater does not mean that you are correct however
>>
>>76330807

are you economically left or right?
>>
>>76330209
>because 15 IQ points are considered a standard deviation

Doesn't the standard deviation depend on the spread of scored within your sample?

It looks like the standard deviation is given for each bar chart (the spread measure at the top).

If that's what the chart shows, then even at 2 standard deviations, there is no overlap between very conservative and very liberal.
>>
>the japanese have the highest IQ
>conservative as fuck

makes you think,.,
>>
>>76329086

>oh well you know, politics aren't really my thing man, we can probably do alright by everybody.

A lack of a position doesn't make you better, it means you haven't thought about it or just don't give a shit. True intelligence in politics is nuanced and flexible while still having a strong foundation, and requires actual thought and reflection.
>>
File: 1464983982033.png (215 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1464983982033.png
215 KB, 500x720
Liberals: All talk, no action.
>>
File: 1422923792757.gif (457 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1422923792757.gif
457 KB, 250x300
>>76324526
>ITT we conflate psychological conservatism with political conservatism
>>
What the first study actually says:
>45.8 percent of whites in the first tertile of the cognitive ability distribution report that "blacks are lazy," while 38. 8 percent and 28.7 percent of whites in the second and third tertiles, respectively, report the same negative attitude.

>For cohorts socialized before the 1950s and 1960s, results generally indicate no impact for cognitive ability on these attitudes.

>Whites with higher cognitive ability are not significantly more likely than comparable whites with lower cognitive ability to support any of the remedial policies considered in this analysis. More specifically, the estimated effect of cognitive ability on support for special government aid for blacks is close to zero and not statistically significant at conventional thresholds. Furthermore, high-ability whites are significantly less likely than similar low-ability whites to support school busing programs and workplace racial preferences.

While the second study doesn't actually prove anything:
>What makes the study ludicrous, even ignoring the biases, manipulations, and qualifications just outlined, by the authors' own admission the direct effect size for "g" on "racism" is only -0.01 for men and 0.02 for women. Utterly trivial.

>The effect size for "conservative ideology" directly predicting "racism" is higher (0.69 and 0.51). But all that means is that the questions the authors picked for these two attitudes are roughly correlated with one another. In other words, "None of the political parties would do anything to benefit me" is crudely correlated with "I wouldn't mind working with people from other races" and so forth.

>However, since racism has no effect on intelligence, you can't come to the conclusion that "conservatism" wich is vaguely correlated with "racism" has an effect on intelligence either.
>>
>>76326955
asians>jews>whites>hispanics>blacks

Im a liberal and gas the blacks
>>
>>76324526
By posting roosters in russian flag backgrounds
>>
File: uDmPDSs.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
uDmPDSs.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>76334131
>Asians >Jews
Lol. Nice try, Chang.
>>
>>76324526
Smart people are often big dreamers and disconnected from the working class. Basically liberals.
>>
>>76334131
Jesus Christ, neither Jew nor Hispanic is a race. Furthermore, they aren't even proper ethnicities.

One is a pseudo-ethnicity based on a religious club you convert and marry into, the other refers to people who speak Spanish but who aren't from Spain. Both are complete bullshit.
>>
>>76334673
Ashkenazi Jewish is a race, dipshit. You don't just convert into it.
>>
>>76324526
Literally every single one of these studies that I have seen uses some weird, loaded definition of conservative (generally based only on social issues). Basically what this does is catch all the biblethumpers and lol and behold "conservatives are stupid." Republican voters actually have slightly higher IQ on average even when only considering whites. That's actually not surprising since wealthier people typically vote republican and are usually smarter.
https://www.gwern.net/docs/iq/2014-carl.pdf
>>
>>76324526
People who consider themselves "very conservative" typically are total godwads. They believe the earth is flat, 6000 years old, dinosaur bones are a hoax ect ect.
>>
>>76335124
Wealthier people vote republican for tax breaks. That's seriously the only reason.
>>
>>76324526
funny, ive seen a graph showing that the exact opposite is true...
>>
>>76327016
/thread
>>
>>76324526
didn't you cucks yourselves said that IQ was a social construct or whatever bullshit when it doesn't fit your narrative?
>>
>>76335387
Wealthy people don't want to be burdened by government regulation in general which is a more conservative/right-wing view. It's not surprising.
>>
>>76327016
>Strong independant womyn
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.