[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MARK LEVIN SHOW-LIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: le smug conservative jew.png (173 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
le smug conservative jew.png
173 KB, 329x328
http://player.listenlive.co/25111

Get in here lads
>>
>>76324048
>Mark (((Levin)))
>>
>>76324048

I used to be a fan of the Mark Levin Show (back when I was a mindless neocon) but now I can't stand him especially how he shits on Trump.
>>
How can he be the "Great One" if he doesn't support the Great Emperor ? ? ? ?
>>
Used to be good back in the day when he would shit on neocons and the GOPe before the whole never trump bs
>>
No trump? No thanks

Cuck a doodle doo
>>
>(((Netanyahu))) re-elected
>>
I wonder if his tv show and radio ratings have tanked since his son in laws employer lost the primary
>>
>>76324048

His show is constantly disparaging Trump nowadays, he doesn't even mention Hillary.

He's completely flipped the script and is now a Democratic shill.
>>
>>76324048
He lies his ass off about how his amendments would fix the Constitution.

Name any one amendment he has suggested (aside from repealing 16 and 17) that would work and I'll refute it
>>
>>76326605

>He lies his ass off about how his amendments would fix the Constitution.

How?

Did you read The Liberty Amendments?
>>
>>76324048
His voice is so fucking annoying.
>>
>>76326692
Parts of it. I listen to his shows and have heard all of his suggested amendments.

You can skip the reading and can just find a list of his suggestions online. I did that because i don't read garbage.

The balanced budget amendment would make a lot of currently unconstitutional programs constitutional provided they fall within the budget. Look at drafts of suggested BBAs. They allow the budget to be unbalanced in the case of there being a state of emergency (which the US has been in since 1979) if we're in combat somewhere (since 2001) or if 3/5 congressmen approve the unbalanced budget (last several budgets had that many congressmen support it)

Also, taxes would go up incredulously under a BBA
>>
Levin is never Trump hahahahab
>>
>>76326692
Daily reminder there is two CFR members in Convention of states legal team
>>
>>76324048
I used to love him, now he just pisses me off . Ever since the day he spent the entire show defending Michelle fields and attacking Trump's campaign manager, I just haven't listened.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x255
Mark (((Levin)))

He's a fucking Cuck , who'll be off to Israel once Whites are submerged by Kebabs and niggers.

Plus he hates the God Emperor

In other words - he's a kike neo-con fraud who pretends to be a White American.
>>
>>76327437
He maintains an article v convention could be limited, controlled by the states, could not scrap the Constitution, would be mostly conservatives and no bad amendments would get through because 3/4 states would have to ratify
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.