[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else cringe whenever they see liberals posting Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x676
Anybody else cringe whenever they see liberals posting Trump tweets (I love Hispanics, Muslim sport heroes, Diet Coke, etc) and they begin to mock him, because they're so dense they cant comprehend that most of said tweets are tongue and cheek?
Most recently, Trump was mocking how Obama will profile Muslims as sport heroes but won't profile them as terrorists and if you can't see that then you are a brain-dead faggot.
>>
>>76322833
I believe you meant to say tongue-in-cheek.
>>
race war now
>>
>>76322833
>yfw this is all they got on trump

had trump had all the shit hilldog has then there would be non-stop news about it.

this is seriously all they have
>>
>>76323001
I did say that
>>
>>76323627
Ikr
>>
>>74993344
>>
File: 1465197644532-pol.png (388 KB, 426x419) Image search: [Google]
1465197644532-pol.png
388 KB, 426x419
>>76323001
I believe you are a faggot.
>>
>>76322833
Youre a fucking moron, pal
>>
>>76323627
he's leading them into red herrings. he says distracting, outrageous stuff that the media things is a surefire kill against him, but honestly if the media focuses on taxes etc they'd do a better job. he knows this, so he keeps saying stupid shit, and they keep getting baited.

every proud white nationalist knows that he doesn't care about half the stuff he says, but he has to do it because the only thing that matters is stopping white genocide
>>
>>76327034
He could have won had he gone in hard on the roger stone type stuff and the emails, benghazi and on and on.

but he cucked out
>>
File: New_York's_New_Solar_System2.jpg (582 KB, 1920x1241) Image search: [Google]
New_York's_New_Solar_System2.jpg
582 KB, 1920x1241
>>76322833
Do you trust Trump man? I really worry that he won't deliver. It's what you usually get out of politicians
>>
>>76327374
the american election cycle is weird. he was waiting for the prmaries to finish. he probably doesn't want to run against bernie.

people here are stupid. an issue stays in the news max 2 weeks. he's going to go hard on these things very late in the election cycle
>>
>>76327374
>>76328210
He got his own scandals, sadly, and they pretty much neutralize all of Hillary's scandals.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.