[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /pol/. Pic related is american soldiers killing disarmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 21
File: Dachau_SS_executed.png (487 KB, 778x568) Image search: [Google]
Dachau_SS_executed.png
487 KB, 778x568
Hello, /pol/.

Pic related is american soldiers killing disarmed SS guards that had surrendered.

Now, I have no intention to accuse anyone of war crimes or speculate about the morality of the act. I just want to know: was killing all SS on the spot an official policy of the Allies, or did just happen spontaneously here and there because the soldiers were disgusted with them?

And if it was an official order, when was it emitted? By whom?
>>
US soldiers were told spooky stories that they were boogeymen and were encouraged to kill the SS, so it's half and half. same thing happened with Jap POWs

though you'll never see a history book admit a US war crime
>>
>>76321012
I don't know about policy, only know that my friend's dad was in the war and liberated one of the camps. They actually let camp prisoners get revenge on the guards.

But whatever, war crimes are common, and proceed naturally from the minds of men unless there is strong brainwashing to prevent it.
>>
>>76321347
>were encouraged to kill the SS
I've heard of that but is there some evidence? Some order, some plan...?
>>
>>76321012
The massacre here was the result of US troops arriving at a camp, and finding train cars filled with prisoners who had been shot to death. The American troops didn't speak German. They didn't realize that the dead prisoners in the traincars were killed by American and British fighter planes, who indiscriminantly attacked all trains. That shipment of prisoners were being transfered because Allied air raids took out electricity and water; without these two things, typhus spreads rapidly.

The Americans were so shocked at the apparent brutality of the German guards, that they lined them all up and executed them. Many were conscripts from local villages, ranging from ages 14 to 65. Basically farmers and laborers told to put on uniforms and go stand guard.

>Eisenhower's Rhine-Meadows Death Camps
https://youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8
>Hellstorm - Post-war Genocide of Germans
https://youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
https://youtu.be/RoDT8VWdZuU
https://youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
https://youtu.be/LwAYgjG6SkM
https://youtu.be/P2bCCHKzDEQ
>According to Time Magazine in September 1945,
>the government provided soldiers with 50 condoms a month,
>and graphically showed how to use them.
>Soldiers were being told "Teach these Germans a lesson,
>and have a wonderful time!"
https://youtu.be/Xdr4-B0q19E
>>
>>76321012
It wasn't official policy to shoot prisoners but the americans did shoot enough prisoners that command had to issue an order that all exectutions of pows has to stop.

They would usually execute machine gunners or snipers the moment they captured them.

There is a video on YouTube of americans shooting surrendering germans.

Also,

>That badass motherfucker in the middle with his arms crossed in a final act of defiance.
>>
>>76321834
Great that you showed up, real history is depressing and boring and you holohaux autists always liven up the thread with delusions!
>>
>>76321012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmedy_massacre
>>
File: lolohoax.png (2 MB, 1575x1302) Image search: [Google]
lolohoax.png
2 MB, 1575x1302
>>76322011
Didn't mention the lolohoax once, but if you want to bring it up...
>>
>>76322008
>There is a video on YouTube of americans shooting surrendering germans.
This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTeOKqwVC4

>>76321834
Can I have a source on the Eisenhower quote on your pic?
>>
>>76322341
Yes that's the one.
>>
>>76322227
>Ben Garrison.
Subtle.
>>
>>76322211
Yes, the germans did a lot of unjustifiable massacres. (The russians too.) That's a given. I wanted to know if the angloamericans did the same thing with any SS, because I often heard that they were considered all war criminals deserving to be shot on sight.
>>
>>76322341
>source on the Eisenhower quote
https://youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8

>James Bacque, Crimes and Mercies: The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation, 1944-1950, pp. 41-45, 94-95.
PDF copy:
>http://www.partiradicaldefrance.com/Crimes%20And%20Mercies%20-%20The%20Fate%20Of%20German%20Civilians%20Under%20Allied%20Occupation%201944-1950%20-%20James%20Bacque.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Nenndorf_interrogation_centre
>>
>>76322227
Man, even your post contradicts itself. You say they found prisoners shot to death, then you backtrack and say they were bombed, instead. I guess American and British airplanes had those bombs that transfer bullets to the cranial region precisely because of, well, nanobots or whatever
>>
>>76321012
Its a shame to think my waffen ss grandpa died in such fashion

fuck the jew slaves
>>
File: p221_30p.jpg (88 KB, 479x697) Image search: [Google]
p221_30p.jpg
88 KB, 479x697
>>76322341
Wrong link, meant this one:
>http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Eisenhower_and_post-war_German_mass_deaths

>>76323641
Allow me to rephrase for low IQ anons:
>prisoners had been loaded in trains
>they were loaded in trains because the camp lost water and power
>the camp lost water and power due to bombing
>while being moved on trains, the trains were shot by fighter planes
>the prisoners inside the trains died, and were brought back to the camp
>they were still on thr trains when the Americans arrived
>the Americans mistakenly believed the Germans had executed them
Is that sufficiently explicit for you?
Anything too vague or left to be inferred?
No?
Good.
>>
>>76324006
Thanks.
Jesus, this Eisenhower stuff is horrifying. Much worse than simply ordering the soldiers to shoot SS on sight. Will have to research it more thoroughly.
>>
>>76321012
Some things simply should not be allowed to live.
Would you protect a person who was raping your child so they could be judged by a jury of their peers?
>>
My grandmother was married to a nazi officer during WWII. He was killed on the western front at some point but I've never learned much about him. She moved to America in 1952 married an italian and had my mother. I hate the cunt for tainting my blood.
>>
>>76324006
>he thinks fucking 12.7mm aircraft machine guns leave neat holes in bodies like 9mm MP-40s do
>he thinks they did strafing runs on trains and killed exactly every single individual inside
>he thinks airplanes are like helicopters and can hover around a single area for longer than a minute and spray targets accurately

I can't tell if you genuinely believe your bullshit or you're just fucking with me.
>>
>>76324337
Again, I'm not questioning the morality of the act. Just asking if it was an official policy and in that case, when was the order issued and by whom.
>>
>>76324428
Ha-ha. You're part italian.
>>
>>76324337
SS men didn't rape. You have no idea how far their pushed their gentleman code.

Actually, your soldiers are the true monsters and should have been killed.
>>
File: 1462410169076.jpg (125 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462410169076.jpg
125 KB, 633x758
>>76324539
>>
>>76321012
>Now, I have no intention to accuse anyone of war crimes

But thats exactly what this is
>>
>>76324613
It's not that bad once you get used to the constant spaghetti-craving and the urge to switch sides every hour or so.
They even give you a free mandolin.
>>
>>76324433
>irrelevant, the Americans weren't modern forensic pathologists, they just saw what looked like massacre
>the ones that survived wouldn't be with the bodies
>no one speaks german, would anyone be able to explain?
>that level of accuracy is a strawman you made for rhetorical purpose, it's neither relevant nor implied as a factor
I'm not fucking with you, that's just what it's like to be as phenomenally stupid as you clearly are. Thats what it feels like to be an idiot, anon. You never realized that before? Does anyone in your life consider you intelligent, other than your mummy and yourself?
>>
>>76324689
Ok, but bringing the discussion on the moral plane always makes it derail.

I wanted cold, hard evidence that this happened.
>>
>>76324560
Gentleman code, ridiculous. They robbed the prisoners of their wealth and got reprimanded because they kept their belongings to themselves instead of donating them to the German war cause. They were continuously drunk and acted like thugs. Read Rudolf Hoess's diary, he was complaining there was a huge lack of organization within the SS at Auschwitz. Let me guess, was he coerced into writing that?
>>
File: 1462248600200.jpg (35 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
1462248600200.jpg
35 KB, 703x703
>>76321012

Why are you asking /pol/ where you know you're going to get a bullshit heavily-politicized answer backed by questionable sources instead of asking /his/ or literally anywhere else that isn't overrun by holocaust deniers and neo nazis?

Do you care nothing for the truth and simply wish for people to spoon feed you the most skewed answer possible?
>>
>>76324560
Yes, only murdering when they were ordered to do so, what beautiful gentleman's code...
>>
>>76321012
>>76321503

>was killing all SS on the spot an official policy of the Allies

Not only the Americans did that.
After Normandie, German Paratroopers captured a high ranked British Officer.

In his orders was the note to kill all SS Members, also all Paratroopers, also all Police, also some specific Units of the Wehrmacht.

You can look that up in this book:

https://www.amazon.de/Saat-den-Sturm-Waffen-SS-berichtet/dp/370200887X

and this one

https://www.amazon.de/gestohlene-Jugend-Fallschirmj%C3%A4ger-Stahlhagel-Salerno/dp/3925243003

These are diaries of German SS and German Paratroopers. Therefore all is wrong and they are obviously lying to cover up their crimes... :/
>>
>>76324743
Do you seriously fucking think they had no German-speaking Americans serving with them? Are you _that_ retarded?

You have to be a "modern forensic pathologist" to tell the difference between someone killed by a fucking big ass caliber gun used to destroy fucking AIRPLANES and one killed by small arms fire?

Do you know what relevant means? I stated three points that specifically targeted your preposterous theory of masses of Jews having execution-style shots being casualties of Allied strafing runs, and you shrug it off as irrelevant. You're deluded, simple as that, and no amount of personal insults toward me or anyone else will change the fact you've completely lost this argument.
>>
>>76324428
You do realize there were two divisions of the Italian ss right? Also look up Leonardo conti. Being Italian is nothing is ashamed of and south Germans are mixed with Latins anyway.
>>
>Use flamethrowers and underhanded brutal tactics

>complain about allies doing the same thing

We learned in ww1 that you don't let the enemy survive

Germans were less horrific than japs and soviets but that doesn't give them an excuse to complain about starting shit and getting hit
>>
>>76321012
American troops were fed tall tales about muh evil SS
>>
>>76321012
Not sure about west, but in the East there was no mercy for electricians, they were the most fanatic part of Nazi army.
>>
File: 1442175426084s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1442175426084s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>76325967
>>
>>76321012
Allied soldiers were known to shoot SS soldiers on spot as retaliation for SS soldiers shooting Allied paratroopers.

As an Italian you should probably give more fucks about Patton's and what hiss 7th Army was doing in Sicily.
>>
>>76325967
I would say the plumber and heating installers were the most fanatic part. But historians are not sure about that
>>
File: p277_30p.jpg (70 KB, 674x524) Image search: [Google]
p277_30p.jpg
70 KB, 674x524
>>76325572
A Jewish prisoner on the train testified that the prisoners were killed by American bullets. The train had taken 20 days to go 220 miles because American planes had bombed the tracks. The American liberators then went inside the SS garrison and killed soldiers who were stationed there; the victims were German soldiers who had nothing to do with the train.
>The train was strafed by Allied planes on the way and the prisoners were forced to stay in the open boxcars, while the SS men took cover in the woods, according to (((Rosenfeld)))'s testimony, as quoted by Joshua M. Greene in his book "Justice at Dachau."

You believe the testimony of Jewish prisoners, don't you anon?
>http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauTrials/HansMerbach.html

Jewish prisoners don't lie.

>you've completely lost this argument.
What argument?
You're asking absurd rhetorical questions to sound edgy, nothing more.
>>
>>76324497
Understood.

Official orders don't normally come from the front lines, where the fighting happens, unless they're tactical in nature. Example: "Go run up that hill with 10 of your closest friends and destroy that machine gun."

"Stop killing concentration camp guards (we need some prisoners to interrogate) right now because the Hague Convention says so" would come from officers in the rear, after the fact. This would be a strategic directive.

But, to answer what I think the nature of your question is, it would be very unwise to start quoting a rule book to angry, tired, scared, very well-armed people, especially in that sort of environment.
>>
>>76326151
>Patton's and what hiss 7th Army was doing in Sicily.
Tell me more!
>>
>>76325572
>Do you seriously fucking think they had no German-speaking Americans serving with them?
That was the testimony of the soldiers when they were investigated for war crimes.
>>
>>76325149
I also asked /his/.
>>
>>76324560
I'm sure your grandfather was an honorable man.
This is probably why you are here, unlike those who "served their fuhrer with unquestioning loyalty" and did not return from the war to raise a family.
>>
>>76321012
SS are notorius for fighting til their last breath, even after berlin fell. So explanation of the pic is suspicious.
>>
>>76324937
>They robbed the prisoners of their wealth

Its not robbery, it's redistribution, the thing you Marxist Jews like so much.
You claimed rapings btw, not stealing. Germans didn't rape, they build special brothels to protect the local population from drunk soldiers, unlike our sick government that encouraged rape.
>>
File: 1459131544178.png (124 KB, 274x400) Image search: [Google]
1459131544178.png
124 KB, 274x400
>>76325149
> /his/ or /int/ will give you politicized PC answers I agree with
>don't ask /pol/, who gives politicized answers that trigger me
>implying I actually care about objectivity
>implying I'm not part of the constant /lefty/pol raiding
;^)
>>
>>76325527
>German Paratroopers captured a high ranked British Officer.
>In his orders was the note to kill all SS Members, also all Paratroopers, also all Police, also some specific Units of the Wehrmacht.
Sheeeeit. If this is really true, then I've got my answer finally.

I don't speak german though, so verifying that is gonna be a bitch. Do you know the name of the british officer so I can look it up?
>>
>>76321012
Only unautorized murder of german POW's I know of from Norway was when Johannes Andersen machine gunned some soldiers during a drinking binge. In the court he claimed it was an act of grief, and got of scott free. His wife was tortured and executed by Gestapo late in the war.
Im sure theremust have been a lot of similar cases in the occupied parts of Europe.
>>
>>76326151
>Patton's and what hiss 7th Army was doing in Sicily.
What did based Patton do?
>>
>>76321834

That Eisenhower quote must be shit. Americans followed international conventions when it comes to POW's, but every German that surrendered after truce wasn't considered POW.

>Disarmed Enemy Forces (DEF), less commonly,[1] Surrendered Enemy Forces, was a US designation for soldiers who surrendered to an adversary after hostilities ended and for those who had already surrendered POWs and held in camps in occupied German territory at that time.[2] It was Dwight D. Eisenhower's designation of German prisoners in post-World War II occupied Germany.[3]

>Because of the logistical impossibility of feeding millions of surrendered German soldiers at the levels required by the Geneva Convention during the food crisis of 1945, the purpose of the designation, along with the British designation of Surrendered Enemy Personnel (SEP), was to prevent categorization of the prisoners as Prisoners of War (POW) under the 1929 Geneva Convention.

It's all about designation.
>>
>>76321012
Fuck em, the Germans deserved everything they got and it's only by our good graces we didn't kill every single one of the hun bastards. I'm loving sitting here watching their entire culture be so weak and frail that they are willingly destroying their own country. No country on the face of the planet has ever been beaten as badly as Germany got beaten. Occupied for 50 years, a slave to two foreign powers, a totally controlled and limited military, a ban on nationalism, a state-enforced sense of guilt... They deserve all of it and more. I am only sad that we couldn't have nuked the bastards.
>>
>>76326256
The same Jewish prisoner in your source also stated that your hero, Merbach, personally shot 10 prisoners. And his guards killed 340 more.

Cognitive dissonance at its best. You believe the strafing part of the testimony, and ignore the shooting prisoners part. Basically what you're saying is that only a specific part of history happened, and the rest is Jewish lies, to fit your agenda.

You're hopeless, anon. By the way, Merbach was found guilty despite the fact he used all available means of squirming his way out of justice, including a nice little lie about how he tried to get bread and water for the prisoners. It wasn't Nuremberg he was tried at, either, because I know you think that's a Jewish plot. How do you justify that?
>>
>>76327090
THIS

>>76327178

It stood in the book ,,Gestohlene Jugend'' (stolen youth)
As far i can remember, he wrote that on the orders and plans of the British Officer, a handwritten excerpt was noted.

I dont think there exist official papers.

When the German Paratrooper surrenderd, the Americans who negotiated with him, tried to break his skull and tied him on engine cover.
Like Mad Max. It is a really depressing book.
Hellstorm doesnt shock me at all.
My great Unce got shot by an American Patrol in 47.

Her was on the field to collect herbs for the cows.
>>
File: 1464738307163.png (1 MB, 1356x2148) Image search: [Google]
1464738307163.png
1 MB, 1356x2148
>>76321012
>>
File: 1464821954618.jpg (123 KB, 587x576) Image search: [Google]
1464821954618.jpg
123 KB, 587x576
>>76321834
>>
>>76327399
>What did based Patton do?

74 Italian and 2 German POW's were massacred at Bascari airfield. Captain and sergeant responsible were convicted of war crimes life in prison, but were acquitted within days.
>>
>>76326936
I'm not a Marxist jew, you'll see in my post I said they were reprimanded for being selfish and taking that money for themselves instead of contributing that money back to Germany, which was the only righteous way of redistribution. They had no gentleman code.
>>
>>76328031
Eh, compared to what the moroccan troops in the french army did after Monte Cassino, (tens of thousands of women, men and children raped, sometimes to death), that's nothing.
>>
File: 1458970561516.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458970561516.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>76327710
This tbqh.
>>
>>76327710

Noone wants to listen to your emotionally charged ramblings. Your country is irrevocably fucked just like Germany is.
>>
>>76321012
Show me the video and we can conversate.
Until then, fuck off
>>
>>76328196
I read that too. They raped the french women too,and accused the Germans of course.

>>76327710
You are abviously not white.
>>
>>76328264
Don't you have a loli rape-ring to attend, Mohammad?
>>
>>76328368
White, and in fact ethnically German, but I'm a goddamned American. Come back with that banter when you manage to win a war, or hell, finish one without half your women getting enriched by the Slavs.
>>
File: 1464729848215.png (2 MB, 3023x1128) Image search: [Google]
1464729848215.png
2 MB, 3023x1128
>>
>>76328279
The video about what? The pic? That american soldiers executed SS that had surrendered at Dachau is a fact accepted even by regular historians. It's not in doubt.
>>
>>76321834
man have you heard about Helmut Kohls wife? (he was the german cancellour in the 90's)

She got raped and reached around like she was a joint and then the russian just threw her out of a window
>>
>>76327710
You're a faggot, and all those things resulted after an Allied victory. I don't knock the veterans of WWII because I'm sure they believed in what they were fighting for. But I'm glad neither of my grandfathers are alive to see what this world has turned into.
>>
>>76321012
I was at the Dachau Museum, they really hammered into us how disgusting these executions were.
>>
>>76327710
I agree, after what they did, they deserved to be exterminated, fact that the Stalin did not do that once again shows his hypocritical bastard.
>>
>>76328748
>reached around like she was a joint

wut
>>
>>76328840

Your grandfather would call you a pussy and a fucking traitor for defending the Krauts. They sewed the fire and they reaped the hellfire, don't pity them for what they brought on themselves.

"All the WWII soldiers were heros" is some SJW level self delusion. The Germans and the Japs were the enemy, and they got fucking wrecked as befits and enemy. There was no good German, there was only dead Germans and ones that we're on the way.
>>
>>76329146
raped
>>
>>76321834
So, the American troops didn't notice all the bullet holes in the train cars that would be made by us strafing them? Come on moron, use your brain.
>>
>>76328682
>women getting enriched by the Slavs

Well actually i have a good relationship with the slavs here. Especially the women :^)

If you are really a German, you are a traitor and deserve death.
You are not only a traitor to all Germans and Germany you are also a traitor to the white race as a whole. Your country gets flooded with spics and you point the finger on Germany and Europe and have this good warm feeling, since the Germans "deserve" all that.

When all the whites are mixed with black and brown and yellow people and your Nation will vanish from this earth without a funeral, you realize that all history and all future got burried with it.

The reason for the situation of today, is not the strong non-white folk, its the weakness in mind of the white people who rather see an white competeter dead that, have the chivalric attitude to fight an hierarchical and clean fight. Like the Germans did against the Americans.

People like you are the gravediggers of the white world.
>>
>>76321834
>https://youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
This woman was raped by the Russian troops. They did this much.
>>
>>76329232
oh passed around
>>
>>76329232
This happened when she was 12.

Shameful behaviour by the red army at the end of that war.
>>
File: 1458927681016.png (1 MB, 1200x837) Image search: [Google]
1458927681016.png
1 MB, 1200x837
>>76329417
homo, plz
>>
>>76329514
She commited suicide.
>>
>>76328682
>White, and in fact ethnically German, but I'm a goddamned American

"American"... you mean like a debt slave with 5 Credit cards who bails out wall street without resistance, daughters who love the big black cock, politicians who are only in it for personal enrichment, (((media))) that promotes the elimination of white culture by celebrating degenerate behavior, letting your children die in foreign wars in the middle east,...
You are a disgrace to your ancestors if you identify with all this bullshit!
>>
>>76328196
>Eh, compared to what the moroccan troops in the french army did after Monte Cassino, (tens of thousands of women, men and children raped, sometimes to death), that's nothing.

True. There is a funny thing about French when it comes to rapes by their colonial troops, they recognized raping as problem, as solution they bought in north African shitskin women for their colonial troops to rape. Pretty progressive.
>>
File: shill1.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
shill1.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>76325572
>>
File: 1464018407221.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464018407221.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
Don't lose a war?

That's pretty much advice of all ages.

It's not like you had to start invading your neighbours, is it? It's not like you didn't have a huge country, vast, to begin with, is it?

We did ask you nicely to stop building the Berlin-Baghdad railway, too. On many occasions. Over several years, in fact. But no, you chose to continue pissing off the at-the-time global superpower; what did you expect was going to happen to you?
>>
>>76329794
a ha ha ha ha what are you?
>>
File: 1464210051005.jpg (379 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
1464210051005.jpg
379 KB, 1000x823
>>76329175
You must be so proud......
>>
>>76330441
>at-the-time global superpower
>at-the-time
That must have hurt so much to write.
>>
>>76321834
>>76330456
>>76329794
How so delusional?

Anyway I just think that if it wasn't for the American intervention it would have been dictatorship and terror all over after the war.
>>
>>76330623
>millions
kek
>>
>>76330224
It is the ultimate jew tactic to deny the Holocaust, because that feeds the leftists and Jews to see us serious right-wingers as a bunch of deluded fanatics who revise history. It is not a jew tactic to admit historical fact.

How Aryan do you think you are for denying the killings of Jews like some deluded coward? Be proud of your history, anon.
>>
File: stormfags.jpg (239 KB, 648x540) Image search: [Google]
stormfags.jpg
239 KB, 648x540
>>76324006
>>76324311
>>76323741
>>
File: just_3_lines_nothing_to_see.png (2 KB, 407x375) Image search: [Google]
just_3_lines_nothing_to_see.png
2 KB, 407x375
>>76331184
>It is not a jew tactic to admit historical fact
>>
>>76331184
(((They))) play always on both sides of the chessbord. False Flags, lying, Trojan Horses and so on and so forth...
I am happy to see that this Jew Magic doesnt work anymore.
>>
>>76330842
>n it would have been dictatorship and terror all over after the war.

Africa: dictators, terror
Middle East: dictators, terror
South America: dictators, terror
South Asia: dictators, terror

The German-, Japanese Empire could have been the big unifying force on this planet because of their autistic law and order, anti-degenerate attitude
>>
It's called being the losers
>>
>>76331418
>Most of you here know what it means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when there are 500 or when there are 1,000. To have endured this and at the same time to have remained a decent person — with exceptions due to human weaknesses — has made us tough, and is a glorious chapter in our nation's history.

Himmler said it, you're going to call him a shill, too? These men worked to eliminate the Jewish presence from Europe and you deny them their glory?
>>
>>76328231
Not even as bad as the cultural enrichment Germans are getting now.

Who would have thought, Germanics who pillaged Rome now have their daughters and wives gangbanged by some sand niggers from the middle east.
>>
File: 14648763848340.jpg (160 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
14648763848340.jpg
160 KB, 640x908
>>76331565
dictatorial regimes is a defensive reaction from the invasion of America, that if Americans did not climb all the holes? Now there would be neither Saddam nor the nuclear bomb in North Korea.
>>
>>76325246
It's war, dumbass.
>>
>>76331838
That sentence proves absolutely nothing, comrade.
>>
>>76323342
Many were. yes. so much so that a directive was passed down from higher up saying do Not shoot German prisoners.
>>
>>76323741
It could be worse. He could've lived to see his grandson be Irish.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.