[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: abortion debate.jpg (76 KB, 381x350) Image search: [Google]
abortion debate.jpg
76 KB, 381x350
What does /pol/ think about women who have abortions?

Are they scum? Is it a good idea for their personal choice? Have you done it before/know someone personally who has done it? Should it be banned? What are arguments for pro-life?

Discuss.
>>
It should be illegal for whites unless it's rape, incest or you're white trash who can't support the kids anyway, which I guess is covered by incest. Legal and encouraged to the rest.
>>
>>76319409
It should be legal but not encouraged.
Immigrants should be rendered infertile upon entering the country (both men and women, including kids).
>>
>>76320494
thats pure fucking evil
>>
>>76319409
How do you get a liberal to hate abortion?

You laugh when you tell them "At least all those white girls will abort their nigger children!"
>>
>>76321206
Is that why your country tried it on your Ethipian (read nigger) Jews?

Oy vey, it's only evil and racis when whitey does it! Like slavery.
>>
>>76321206
>>76321206
The Jews did it with black immigrants to Israel.
>>
I'm conflicted, I don't mind the dead babies but I don't like how we're letting women choose.
>>
>>76319409
Both of those signs are correct.
>>
>>76319409
I think it depends on the social structure and racial composure of the country in question.

For a mosaic like the US or Canada, hell yes I'd support abortion; it's the only thing keeping sheboons from reproducing even faster than they already do.

In a homogeneous, first world country? I'd say no abortion unless they can't afford the child or the birth would harm the mother.
>>
The thing I hate most about the debate is the intellectually dishonest way it is framed by the media.

>they just want to control women, they hate women!
not
>they think a fetus is a human being and should not be killed
>>
>>76321206
Explain to me how it is evil.
I offer you a better life than whatever you can imagine, and all I ask in return is that you don't shit up my country fucking like a rabbit.
>>
File: 1429056759808.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1429056759808.png
51 KB, 876x773
It is disgusting and sad. I would not ever be friends with as sick a murderer as a woman who killed her child to avoid responsibility. Of all murderers, infanticide is most unforgivable
>>
There is no difference between killing a fetus the day before it is born and killing a baby the day after it is born. Both are murder. The fact that 24 hours is the difference between muh choice muh body and spending the rest of your life in prison is kind of fucked up

>>76321937

This is easy to solve without endorsing the murder of children. Set a lifetime state aid/welfare cap on benefits.
>>
>>76321206
oy vey!
>>
File: estonia.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
estonia.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>76321673
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.