[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandatory Voting Laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 109741_762x762.jpg (97 KB, 762x669) Image search: [Google]
109741_762x762.jpg
97 KB, 762x669
Is this as shitty of an idea as I think it is?
>>
>>76316942
Yeah.
/thread
>>
They actually started this shit in South American countries to beat communism. Nonvoters hate communists.
>>
>>76317076
>/threading your own post
burn in hell you cock smoking faggot
but also
ill /thread your post
>>
>>76317141
Seems like it'd be the opposite here, lots of deadbeats would start voting themselves free shit.
>>
>>76316942
nah is breddy goob
>>
File: 1460675758382.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1460675758382.png
8 KB, 261x359
Just another way leftiest will get the last votes, people too lazy to even vote are the ideal demographic for leftiest parties.

Because they want gimmidats but are too lazy to get off the sofa and go to the voting booth.
>>
>>76317222
Really. Nonvoters lean Democratic here.
>>
>>76316942
They should make voting mandatory. It should be a federal holiday. You have to have 3 forms of id. A mandatory pass or fail test about all the candidates and their policies. You vote or get the fuck out the country.
>>
I think it would be a good idea, along with having to earn voting rights through service to the country.
>>
>>76316942
Why would I want people to vote, who don't even care? They are probably uninformed and will vote according to shit criteria
>>
File: 3948.jpg (24 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
3948.jpg
24 KB, 657x527
>>76316942
No, I think that it should be mandatory to vote granted you know about politics.
>>
>>76317324
Sounds like some collectivist shit right there m8
>>
>>76316942
Imagine if every cunt on Facebook was required to "like" someone by law...

That would be your elections. They're already bad. Forcing the disinterested into the process just makes it worse.

Most people are too stupid to vote, and the founders damn well knew this. That's why we were founded as a Democratic Republic and not a Direct Democracy.

Direct Democracies are the death of every nation once niggers figure out that all that matters is voting for your own gibs; a practice liberals actively endorse. (ie. "Why aren't you voting for muh own best interests!")

>"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."
>>
>>76317698
Sounds like all the worthless SJWs wouldn't be able to vote since they would never serve their country in any capacity.
>>
>>76316942
It's not I think they need to be implemented

fine people if they don't vote, something like $500

a small price to pay for not getting out of your chair once a year
>>
>>76317738
what about switzerland?
>>
>>76317767
>Sounds like all the worthless SJWs wouldn't be able to vote since they would never serve their country in any capacity.

The powers that be would just invent some way for them to gain voting status, making them much more politically powerful.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.