[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adam Was Innocent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Clear My Name2.png (875 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Clear My Name2.png
875 KB, 1024x512
Let's do it /pol/.

Let us make it known unto the world that Adam Lanza was innocent.

They chose him because he was different and the public ate it up.

Think of all the times you said something and nobody believed you.

All the times you've been falsely accused of doing something, or of being something.

They killed him. No one will hear his voice

We owe it to him to clear his name.

We must be his voice!
>>
Stop!
My wife's son DeTyMonel was there that day and he was traumatized
>>
>>76315863
He was just another psycho
>>
I'd like to contribute but Mohammad Hassan-Svensson won't let me
>>
>>76316534
$0.06 has been deposited into your Israeli account.
>>
OP I noticed all your threads go the same exact way

It would help if you started off the thread will hard evidence against the narrative .
>>
POZNER DIED TWICE
>>
It'll come crashing down on them later
>>
seein these threads lately why you guys care so much about it ?
im willin to listen if you have something for me
>>
>>76315863
It's a dead issue. It doesn't matter anymore. Most people have already forgotten about it.
Nothing ever came of it either. And besides, it doesn't matter what you believe or know to be true, it's what you can prove.
>>
This thread is shit so far. Let me get it back on track.

Why were the ambulances barred from the scene?
Why were the children left to rot in the building?
The helicopters were not put to use.
Call and ask about the toilets.
Why were there law enforcement nearby huddled together waiting for something to go down shortly before this?
Why couldn't anybody find the missing staff for over four hours?
Why are the witness reports of the shooter different? Was there possibly more than one?
Why was the blowback against James Tracy so harsh? He wasn't harassing anybody, why did the media need to lie and have all the viewers and readers believe he was doing things he wasn't doing?
Why was a school in an upper middle class neighborhood so filthy? Do annoying PTA moms not exist in Connecticut?
Why was the security camera not in use that day?
Why were children being declared dead by police? Police have no authority to do so. Why weren't all the dead being rushed to the hospital right away? The children were left to rot long after it had been confirmed the shooter was dead.
>>
Why do you keep making these threads OP?
>>
>>76315863
He literally wasn't even a real person.
The incident itself and the persona of "Adam" Lanza were fabrications of his "brother" Ryan. Well, Adam was, anyway, the incident itself goes much deeper.
>>
>>76315863
He is so fucking ugly, no wonder he killed himself.
>>
File: 1444272215664.jpg (93 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
1444272215664.jpg
93 KB, 806x806
>>76317204
I wish there was hard evidence supporting the narrative.
>>
who killed adam lanza?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 275x183
>>76319587
>>
>>76318797
>Why were the ambulances barred from the scene?
that's standard practice but because a lot of autists online don't know that they think they smell a conspiracy
>Why were the children left to rot in the building?
Sauce ?
>The helicopters were not put to use.
k
>Call and ask about the toilets.
lolwut?
>Why were there law enforcement nearby huddled together waiting for something to go down shortly before this?
again sauce? small town and some cops were nearby so what?
>Why couldn't anybody find the missing staff for over four hours?
cause she was hiding and did a damn good job at it, which probably saved her life
>Why are the witness reports of the shooter different? Was there possibly more than one?
No, people in trauma situations aren't always the most reliable
Often people black out and there mind tries to fill in the blanks
>Why was the blowback against James Tracy so harsh? He wasn't harassing anybody, why did the media need to lie and have all the viewers and readers believe he was doing things he wasn't doing?
I agree with you. I obviously think he's wrong but he should be allowed to raise these questions. To me it's so obviously not a hoax that the media should let him go on because the evidence speaks for itself. Silencing him frustrates me because it gives hoaxer fags more reason to believe they're 'hiding something'
>Why was a school in an upper middle class neighborhood so filthy? Do annoying PTA moms not exist in Connecticut?
Schools are filthy. I lived in an upper class neighborhood and my school was disgusting. This angle is really graspin at straws
>Why was the security camera not in use that day?
Who says it wasn't?
We didn't have security cameras in my upper middle class school and i graduated in 2010, not the 80s. It's not far fetched, especially if there had to been a lot of crime in that town or school.
>Why were children being declared dead by police? Police have no authority to do so.
>>
>>76318797
>>76322312
I think a cop spoke out of turn. Yeah they were obviously dead but you're right he can't say that. He spoke to the media too soon and they ran with it. He probably go reprimanded for it

Anyway I know your guys life is boring and this conspiracy shit is thrilling, I admit I've been sucked into other ones before, but sandy hook conspiracy isn't real.
Try finding a hobby.
>>
You mean Ryan Lanza?

He's doing great changed his name probably got a big fat check from the government
>>
>>76322312
>>76322420
Wow that's some hard shilling. Much appreciated, an entire dollar has been deposited into you Israeli account!
>>
>>76319504
He, has that all fucked up and sort of deformed look that you see in people with bad genetics. Badly formed face, body, and brain.
>>
>>76322312
>>76322420
notice you ignored his last point
>Why weren't all the dead being rushed to the hospital right away? The children were left to rot long after it had been confirmed the shooter was dead.
>>
>>76322679
kek that ones kind of hard to ignore
>>
>>76318797
Beautiful!
This is what these threads should be. I'm tired of all these fucking faggots who keep posting 'Robbie parker was laughing' and I'm convinced some of them are derailers.
>>
>>76322679
This, fucking this!
Anytime someone brings up anything to try to muddy the waters just being up this.
This cannot be ignored, this cannot be explained away!
>>
>>76315863

Ill believe you it was a false flag on the spot, IF you tell me one thing about yourself OP:

>Do you own a firearm?
>>
POZNER DIED TWICE
O
Z
N
E
R

D
I
E
D

T
W
I
C
E
>>
why dont u make it trend on twitter
>>
>>76323415
no, im a gun virgin
the gun aspect never interested me, its lanza
me in 9th grade was kind of like him, including putting heavy blankets over the windows, and being super sensory sensitive
when i read about his life i was shocked about the similarities between my old self and him
thankfully i was able to break out of it around 11th
>>
>>76323541
90% of Twitter just ignores trending tags.
>>
>>76323541
Here are some twitter trends
#AdamWasInnocent
#ClearMyName
#EverybodyMustCheckIn
#PoznerDiedTwice
#NewtownScratchOffLottery
>>
>>76323735

You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>76323933
im 23 you fucking idiot.

when i was in 9th grade i was lanza tier and then in 11th grade iw as able to break free of it

when i read the lanza news it reminded me of myself in 9th grade,m what i USE to be like

do they not teach reading comprehension
in Austria?
>>
>>76323933
>the similarities between my old self and him
OLD self
OLD self
m,an you are fucking stupid
>>
Thread's get run' slided m8
Face it, /pol/'s never gonna care about this.
>>
Anyone have that pic with that lanza quote about the day before you die?
saw it in one of these threads and it hit me hard
>>
this guy was DOPE!
>>
>>76322312
The toilets were "portapotties" and had been rented for the "event" weeks in advance. Just strange how many things were put in place as though there was prior knowledge. I honestly hope someone goes to the grave site and live streams digging up the body of one the the victims so we can see finally if it's true.
>>
>>76315863
No one can have a head shaped like that, with that haircut and be innocent
>>
>>76323028
How about the sympathy funds set up the day before the event?
How about most of the social media accounts of the victims were set up on the day of or the day before the event?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.