[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SJW Harry Potter wall >woman has nothing to do with but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 750x1334
>SJW Harry Potter wall
>woman has nothing to do with but puts her face in it anyways
Harry Potter? Do liberals really have the minds of children?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>76315513

She's a nog, anon. You can't hold them to normal people standards.
>>
>>76315513
>"What kind of business is this?"
>"We strive to create an inclusive environment with a diverse team of media analysts who want powerful, educated, beautiful, women-of-color to find themes of Social Justice in Fantasy novels aimed at children. We also sample and review cupcakes made by breast cancer survivors whose sales go on to help little Muslim girls not in school, in third world countries, dress more modestly, for feminism."
BANKRUPTCY COURT!
>>
>>76315834
>>76316480
I knew my school was going down hill when the changed the office name from "Office for Minority Affairs" to "Office of Diversity and Inclusion"

bullshit
>>
>>76317073
what school?
>>
>>76317073
it does sound more inclusive that way actually.

I'm just against people thinking that "diversity" "social justice and "feelings" are employable fields where you can have a job.
>>
File: OMAname.jpg (96 KB, 1237x672) Image search: [Google]
OMAname.jpg
96 KB, 1237x672
>>76317387
>>76317445
Ohio State University. They switched a few years ago and it was a pretty odd move.
>>
>>76315513
> Put your phone down Shaqweefa, you're paid to answer the phone, not play on social media. This is your last warning.
>>
>>76317759
lol, I know what this is. This is their flimsy effort to help idiot "diversity" affirmative action kids get one last ounce of help because they aren't good enough to actually attend the university.

It's for the idiot minority kids that the hard working minority kids hate. If they didn't offer this service, an argument could be made that they were being "racist".
>>76317828
>you're implying they get any work done with a work place that has the time to put up a "Social Justice Harry Potter Bulletin Board"
At least failure is real for these people. Bankruptcy court is a total bitch.
>>
>>76318308
I was put in that program because I came from an area of Ohio marked "poor"

I was a straight A student and filling out these forms were laughable, like if you were black/mexican/poverty you had to show you "made an attempt" at a class and you'd get some credit for it
>>
File: TRUE PROGRESSIVENESS.jpg (575 KB, 685x1211) Image search: [Google]
TRUE PROGRESSIVENESS.jpg
575 KB, 685x1211
>>76316480
>>76317445
>>
>>76319816
Was being fucking ugly a requirement for being a model there? Are they trying to sabotage "minority models"?
>>
>>76317759
Lel I remember that. Always thought it was hilarious. Go bucks
>>
>>76319644
>I was put in that program because I came from an area of Ohio marked "poor"
see how careful they are? These people are forced to be accepted by the Federal government, who secretly doesn't give a shit, and they have to accept and make an effort to hep these students that are so stupid they are doomed to fail anyway.

You were "poor" and required therefore it's a red herring to get around the issue of actual racial equality in action.
>>
File: 1457303092199.jpg (33 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1457303092199.jpg
33 KB, 580x435
>>76319816
>non-white
>diversity
>>
>>76320055
ah no, you see, you only find them ugly because you have "internalised racism". You prefer white features!

we're all beautiful! stop this bigotry!
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (115 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
115 KB, 640x480
>>76319816
>that neck posture
>>
>>76320540
I know that's what they'll say but these girls are all 6/10 goofy looking if not outright ugly.
>>
>>76319816
Kek, these women are all ugly.
>>
>>76319816
This has to be a hoax there's no way they only chose the ugliest possible models I'm surprised there's isn't a cleft lip in there
>>
>>76320228
it was pretty fucked up. I wasnt poor nor was I rich either, but they automatically assumed i was to fill a quota or something.

I had to do month meeting with an advisor to make sure I was "on the right track" and there were no "external pressures" that were keeping me from getting my work done. I had access to free tutoring, free software, and free 1-on-1 mentorshipping. Too bad my degree was engineering lol
>>
>>76320968
This. There are attractive women in every race, but all of these ladies are objectively, undeniably ugly and to say otherwise is so blatantly disingenuous that a four-year-old could see through it. Fucking news media doesn't make even the slightest hint of effort to hide it.
>>
>>76321204
They are legally covering their asses at a discount. Take the free whatever, they get their back scratched and "Sha'awn-tell LaPierre" can fail on her own merits.

Think about it. What education institution wants to graduate idiots or admit that average minorities are too stupid to function? This way, everyone wins.
>>
>>76322166
well said
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.