[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a 150 years time when theres only 30 million whites spread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
In a 150 years time when theres only 30 million whites spread across the US and Europe with their 2 billion browns, will the SJW's of that era look back and see the Left as horrible racists that encouraged our destruction?
>>
whites have destroyed a lot of peoples already bro its just the nature of things
>>
>>76314841
>sjws
>existing without whites

Other races lack empathy
>>
>>76314972
Okay 'bro', you tell me where else outside of the West that blacks, pakis, women and 3rd Worlders have a better quality of life.
>>
>>76314841
Just look at South Africa or Zimbabwe, that's Europe in 150 years.

We live in peak civilization, the Asians might continue on but they will wall themselves off from the rest of the world. Nukes will be totally banned by the last whites because of the opportunity for 3rd worlders to destroy the world with them or China will basically make them hand them over in return for food and aid.

Russia will survive along with a few Eastern European states but they won't be as powerful as the USA or Europe is today economically.

The future of Western Europe is the same as western Rome, it'll likely never recover.
>>
File: white folds on int.jpg (1 MB, 1674x3929) Image search: [Google]
white folds on int.jpg
1 MB, 1674x3929
>>76314841
No. You're just a retard.

""""""""Pure"""""""" Europeans will still exist.
As will racism.
But there will be more mixed people in the cities and more racial diversity in big cities.

>Euros
>""""""""""white""""""""""
""""""""""white"""""""""" is a social construct created by Europeans to keep your stupid asses from killing each other long enough to take over niggers and amerindians armed with sticks and even that failed miserably.

Most of eurocunts are rather swarthy
>>
>>76314841
is there really only one white egg for that many brown eggs? holy shit, we are fucked.
>>
>>76315451
So the great Evil White race being meme'd 24/7 by the media, who is also the most compassionate, will just be a fucking footnote in history.
>>
>>76315627
>tfw Georgian
jealous of my haplogroup, nigger?
>>
>>76315627
>spic detected
>>
>>76315911
On a global scale, demographically speaking we are already fucked.

Democracy can not overcome demography, and demography of the first world western nations will usher in the end of democracy.

Failed experiment, time to move on.
>>
>>76315627
>Most of eurocunts are rather swarthy

If Europeans are not white, neither are you or anyone else faggot. Like 15% of American whites have blue eyes?
>>
>>76316260
you'd think with only one white person hatching among all those brown people you'd see less of us around.
>>
>>76314972
Fuck off, shitskin.
>>
>>76314972
and non-whites haven't? lol, what the fuck is this shit

what is with shitskins and their unrepentant arrogance?
>>
File: 1453252278959s.jpg (3 KB, 124x121) Image search: [Google]
1453252278959s.jpg
3 KB, 124x121
>>76315451
Fuck off you canuck. The future surely doesn't belong to fags who give in without a fight. God damn I have so much hate for faggots like you.
>>
>>76314841
Unlikely, since all SJWs will die out as well, and new overlords of Earth won't care about white men problems in any way.
>>
>>76314841
We could have prevented this. There's still time.
>>
>>76316107
No?
Nigger > Georgian

>>76316199
t. American with nigger spic blood

>>76316402
>neither are you or anyone else
Smart one here, you're starting to get the point faggot
>>
>>76315451
>the Asians might continue on
slow down there Zhang
>>
>>76314841
they will look back and love it, see, these leftist scumbags want this. they want to kill them selves. suicidal insanity because they think they are the joker. meanwhile they are being used by evil power far beyond them, so they are really just a joke.
>>
>>76316810
>you're starting to get the point yes i am a faggot

But Europeans are white.
>>
File: 93544-035.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
93544-035.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1200
>>76315451
china needs to close itself off again, as it did for the previous thousands of years. Since opening the doors the past 200 years have been nothing but trouble.

I hope the colonization team doesnt bring back nignog aids to the mainland

Thanks for nothing, gwailoes
>>
>>76314841
>will the SJW's of that era look back and see the Left as horrible racists that encouraged our destruction?
They would not have time to do that been chased by rapists.
>>
>>76315038
Basically this
I've yet to see a successful sjw group change laws in islamic countries
t. Mexican intellectual
>>
File: eu mad you usa.jpg (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
eu mad you usa.jpg
28 KB, 200x200
>>76317265
You're not.

Europeans range.
Asiatics can be paler than Euros.
Even the palest still have tints of pink like they do yellow.

Stop deluding yourself and go back to sucking somali dick.
>>
>>76314972
Whites are their own worst enemy, they made their civilized countries so great that they gave women the freedom to vote and cause their downfall in the end. They are weak domesticated animals now and have no ingroup preference to rebuild themselves once they become the minorities.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.