[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy has had over half a dozen of the most articulate conservatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.png (322 KB, 634x238) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
322 KB, 634x238
This guy has had over half a dozen of the most articulate conservatives spoon feeding him red pills on his show for hours at a time and he's still a democrat.
>tfw you realize how impossible it is to open the eyes of those victims of ideological subversion.
>tfw you'll never convert your liberal friends and family to vote Trump
>>
He absolutely hates the regressive left and what they're doing right now; silencing free speech, safe spaces, etc.
From being a full blown lefty to coming closer to the center, I think he's doing fine.
>>
>>76313538
He's unconvertable because he's a Jew.

Neocon is the farthest he can go to the right.
>>
>>76313704
But if he votes Democrat then it only reinforces the fact that he's unable to grasp what's fundamentally wrong with our country.
>>
>>76313538
I'd like to see him interview Peter Hitchens.
>>
File: 1465060915584.jpg (158 KB, 700x439) Image search: [Google]
1465060915584.jpg
158 KB, 700x439
some talks more with milo and he will vote Trump
>>
>>76314126
>Peter Hitchens
Or David Duke!
>>
I want him to stay a Democrat.
Rubin has done a great job pushing leftist to think more critically, I show him to my lefttard friends all the time and he makes them question there ideals. I think if he turned and said he was conservative he wouldn't have the same result IMO.
>>
>>76313538
He'll vote for Trump or won't vote at all, thats my prediction. Just give him time, its not that easy to change after being a liberal for 30+ years. He was on TYT 1 year ago or something.
>>
>>76314517
this is true aswell.
>>
>>76313998
No, he's changed his mind about a lot of leftist ideals. If he were to go full blown right wing conservative, his show wouldn't be relevant anymore; why would the left listen to a """white male"""?
>>
>>76314748
Well he is gay so the left will still listen
>>
>>76313538
Dav is after those little boy dick clicks.
>>
>>76314748
That's a good point senpai. I think I'm just frustrated it's so hard to take the blindfolds off the leftists.
>>
>>76313538

The true undercurrent of political, ideological, and cultural differences, ultimately lies in differences in inherent aesthetic perceptions.

'Reasoned and rational debate' is something that only occurs between people with similar aesthetic senses. The further the gap between the level of their aesthetic sensibility, the more that the form of any 'debate' that takes place is simply a proxy for use of force. An accord is only reached through browbeating until one side simply submits.

Conservatives, liberals, libertarians, left wingers, Rightists, and et cetera, don't simply have different ideas due to different information, they *feel* things differently, and intuition is the primary and most important mode of human cogition; reason is then employed to rationalize the position that was already decided.

PS liberalism and leftism are expressions of solipsism and sociopathy.
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/09/either_conservatives_are_cowar.html
>>
>>76313998
He told Milo he's 14% on the way to voting Trump.
>>
>>76316654
Fuck him. Typical faggot acting like an entitled women who is worthy of wasting other peoples' time as they try to convince him while he sits there with his faggot grin and folded arms waiting to be dazzled. If he can't figure out the rest, fuck him.
>>
>>76313538
>>tfw you realize how impossible it is to open the eyes of those victims of ideological subversion.

Your lack of self awareness and own ideological bigotry is quite astounding.
>>
>>76317259
They are both gay.
>>
>>76317393
I know, and Rubin is acting like a center of attention queen expecting other people to do his mental heavy lifting for him. The only difference is he can't bare children so he has absolutely no utility whatsoever, so he'd be better off dead. He gets a rise out of posturing as being worth of other peoples' mental energy.
>>
>>76313538
I like this guy. Rational, center-left, coherent, articulate. I dont agree with his politics a lot,but at least hes not a faggot about it. The left needs more guys like this to bring everyone back from crazy sjwism.
>>
>>76317823

I don't think there's any bringing them back. I feel bad for center libs that didn't hop on the Marxist train.

Slavoj tried to warn them, they didn't listen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1E7i5P31Ec
>>
>>76313538
Leaving TYT was the best move he could have made. Having substantive content instead of the race based clickbaiting that TYT does.
>>
>>76313538
He likes 2011 and wants to stay there. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>76316654
He'll be 88% soon
>>
>>76313538

>This guy has had over half a dozen of the most articulate conservatives spoon feeding him red pills on his show for hours at a time and he's still a democrat.

Yeah, but he's nowhere nearly as insufferable as many other Democrats, so eh...
>>
Moderates are a necessary part of the machine.
>>
File: 1464899864592.jpg (215 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1464899864592.jpg
215 KB, 1182x966
>>76318437
>>
>>76314859
Shit Milo is gay and the left doesn't listen to him
>>
File: 1463528271637.jpg (12 KB, 170x166) Image search: [Google]
1463528271637.jpg
12 KB, 170x166
>>76314859

If you think the modern Left treats FUCKING CIS WHITE MALES badly, they treat minorities and snowflakes that ostensibly fall under the sjw umbrella but disagree with them far worse.
>>
>>76318681
Have you seen the protests? They definitely listen.
>>
>>76318211
Amy Goodman is the biggest progressive shill of all. If you listened to her Mike Brown dindu nuffin and the riots never happened.
>>
>>76313859
>He's unconvertable because he's a Jew.

Speak for yourself, amateur.
KIKES FOR TRUMP MAGA BUILD WALL 2016
>>
>>76314517
True, he's doing a Maajid Nawaz.
It's quite clear he's an apostate, but he loses credibility on the left if he comes out and says it.

It's the same with his ideals. he can't push too far, or the left will have a knee jerk reaction.

He's doing fine.
>>
File: Pepe Muslim Coffee.jpg (53 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Muslim Coffee.jpg
53 KB, 499x499
>>76319619
Maajid Nawaz is in slightly greater danger.
>>
>>76313538
A lot of liberals are of just average intelligence like this guy , one of the pitfalls of being just average in this area is it's extremely difficult to accept that you're wrong

people who are just average intelligence are also more prone to thinking themselves secret geniuses

it's a double wammy of just , not being able to open up their mind
>>
>>76320354
>people who are just average intelligence are also more prone to thinking themselves secret geniuses

That explain's /pol/ and the alt-right general autism and their hubris viewing themselves as the ultimate truth speakers
>>
>>76320514
All sides think they speak the truth, that's not exactly what I was saying

I said secret
>>
>>76320824

Not just that. The average IQ here is about 90 and the argumentative rigor is 12 year old tier, yet observe the size of everybody's ego.
>>
>>76320514
basically when milo's talking he's telling himself he still knows better even if there's nothing in there

>i'll think about it later but I still just know I'm right

Is what he tells himself
>>
>>76320514

In short, there is no 'system level' rhetorical or ideological 'trick' that will hack the system and solve all the problems. In the end object level judgement is necessary and inevitable, the ultimate factor. Thus, explicit hierarchy and the de-democratization of decision making is the true path to smaller and more effective governance in all areas of life.
>>
>>76321262

That and deporting all minorities of course.
>>
>>76313538
I voted for Obama in '08 and red pilled myself over the subsequent years. It's possible to convert, I think you just have to be easy on the people you are converting. Guide them to the truth but don't force them to see it. Just let it happen.
>>
>>76321262
It's still good to go out and give people counter-arguments to the progressive narrative they're fed by most media and in 'learning' institutions , which I consider 'redpilling'
>>
>>76321609

>redpilling

I just hate that meme. I hate it so fucking much. It's mostly the arrogance that gets me, as if the opinions of one is the supreme objective truth while the other side is completely deluded, which is what EVERY ideological box has their members think.
>>
>>76321863
Progressives are deluded, though.
>>
>>76320961
Wow such insight, you must have 110 iq to make that observation! You're not planning to run for prime minister too, cancuck?
>>
>>76322039

SJW's are fucking deluded yes, but at least it's provable through unarguable objective empirical evidence.

>>76322156
You can start arguing any minute now
>>
>>76314126
This would be my dream interview
>>
>>76322226
What is there to argue? You make a shitpost on /pol/ that makes you sounds like a generalizing imbecile. There are thousands of people like you on this board at any given time. What makes you think you are any different, cancuck?
>>
>>76322226
whats the proper intelligent, fact based response to: top kek you are low iq idiots?
i mean its hardly an argument, more like an insult
>>
>>76322845
>t makes you sounds like a generalizing imbecile
>MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A GENERALIZING IMBECILE
>/POL/

what is irony
>>
File: 110816.gif (119 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
110816.gif
119 KB, 400x400
It's a trick of shuffling the deck.

Imagine your world view being made up of a deck of cards with each card being a value.

Rational people discard values that don't conform to reality.
When you have someone who's been indoctrinated, instead of discarding the faulty value they simply shuffle it back into the deck. They then draw from the deck and present you with a different value that they hope you will have a harder time disputing.

The trick is to not allow them to shirk their responsibility to themselves.
When they present a fresh belief, try to frame the debate around the previous one that they just reshuffled.

For instance:
Liberal "it's a woman's body, it's her choice"
Me "okay, by that standard its okay for a woman to drink and smoke during pregnancy."
Liberal "well, that wouldnt be a problem if we banned smoking!"
Me "Wait, doesn't a woman's right to choose regarding her body extend to what she can eat, drink & smoke?"
Liberal *facial twitch, turns red*
>>
>>76323066
>what is irony

Posting on /pol/ as a cancuck does it.
>>
>>76313538
Rubin isn't a total faggot though, he's as redpilled as as lefty can be. Plus, he's useful for propagating the regressive left meme - he's in a way better position to defang his retarded compatriots than we could ever be.

The only time he's really made me cringe was when he argued to a red pilled black guy that racism is the only possible explanation for disparities in incarceration rates, despite a literal negro presenting irrefutable evidence to the contrary
>>
>>76323066

Atomism and universalism are both expressions of the same dysfunctional imagionationless mindset.

Finite generalization, essentialism, is the truth and the way.
>>
>>76321262
There's not when you are using sound reason and logic.

I think there's a lot we don't yet understand about meme magic/science/whatever it is
>>
>>76313538
Once I saw him come out of the Larry Elder interview still blue-pilled, I knew right than and there that that fgt is un-pillable.
>>
File: MEME-MAGIC-BLACKED.gif (486 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MEME-MAGIC-BLACKED.gif
486 KB, 300x300
>>76324860
If anyone reading this is a lib/dem, check out the kind of shit Larry Elder gets from the left.

He pretty much gets called every slur in the book, and its waved off because he's considered a traitor for being a black conservative.
>>
I'm pretty sure he's a conservative now deep down but the only way he can appeal to both sides now is to identify as liberal and democrat.
>>
>>76313538
>>76313704
a faggot kike
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.