[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONSERVASHITS BTFO.... wonder how they will mental gymnastics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image(1).jpg (59 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
image(1).jpg
59 KB, 526x526
CONSERVASHITS BTFO.... wonder how they will mental gymnastics their way through this one
>>
>>76310559

The fact that leftists think a President does these things just shows how skilled they are at missing the point
>>
>>76310638
think about it...
>>
>>76310559
What if a white president:
Added 36,000 jobs in may
Had 94million people not working
And devalued the dollar with QE1-3?

That white boy would have been JFKed already
>>
It'd be great. It's a shame our first and last black president was incapable of doing it.
>>
>>76310559
Hmm really makes you think....
>>
>>76310559
As an #Economist, these kind of meme pictures really trigger me.
>>
File: 1385067691306.jpg (105 KB, 724x653) Image search: [Google]
1385067691306.jpg
105 KB, 724x653
What if a black president gave guns to the mexican drug cartel and got innocent people killed, would he get in trouble? The answer is no.
>>
The mere fact that you would use skin color as a factor indicates your IQ and EQ. His inability to follow his own rules, substandard policies, and presidential legislation by executive fiat, shows that he is unwilling to follow the US Constitution. Moreover, leftists have money invested in the stock market and he would only hurt his sheep with conservatives alike if it failed. Nice try.
>>
>>76310559
really makes you think
>>
>>76310559
wow.....

huh... Really makes you think......
>>
>>76310559
I guess you didn't get the memo, canada. /pol/ isn't a true conservative.
>>
>>76310559
I came
I read
I sage'd
I reported
>>
File: kek.jpg (19 KB, 587x119) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
19 KB, 587x119
>>76310559
One yuge legacy of Obama: He got a lot of millennials into politics.
>>
>>76310559
>doubled the stock market
what does that even mean?
>hey guize obama quintupled the economy and tripled the national security and even doubled women!
>>
They need to make up their minds on whether the stock market is good or bad.

Isn't it where the evil (((white))) 1% make all their money?
>>
>>76310559
Really makes double-think.
>>
>>76310559
You better save some of that saliva for the Money Printers (Kikes.) They hate dry mouths all over their filthy cocks.

What if white liberals only hated disproportionate control of society when white men had it?

What if they were only made because they didn't get to make the decisions?

The good news is Kikes run the Money Printing scheme and use it to control everything else.
>>
It was the Federal Reserve who doubled the stock market using printed money and that most of those jobs are part of the glorious service "industry" aka carrying food and flipping burgers
>>
Yeah, when you put in a law that punishes business for having full-time employees, the business is gonna reduce hours for existing employees to be part-timers, and then hire more part-timers to make up for lack of productivity. The unemployment rate is also dropping because when you dump a bucket of water, the flow at the end will be less than the beginning and middle. The unemployment itself is still masive and growing.
>>
wtf im an #ObamaMissle
>>
>>76310559
>Government
>Creating private sector jobs
Id call him a crypto heb just for insinuating that is what happened or even possible to begin with.
>>
Damn, that's it I'm a #Cruzmissile now
>>
>>76310559
then he would be even more of a cuck you leaf cunt
>>
0.5% gdp growth last quarter and shit all last year that still didnt manage 3% average gdp growth for the year

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

fed interest at 0.25% - 0.5% ... less that 1% fed interest. it wont help you on your credit card debt or housing loan rates even though obama claimed it would. fun fact states determine their own max interest rates not the fed

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/business/economy/janet-yellen-fed-interest-rates.html?_r=0

only about 30k jobs created last month and you need 150k-180k just to keep up with 18 year olds every month for america. also obama has claimed growth in labor when the department of labor and statistics has shown more job losses in a month just to maintain that there is persistent job growth because he wants to been seen favorably

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/03/may-jobs-report-worst-in-5-years-only-38000-jobs-added-labor-force-declines-458k/

and finally the volume in wallstreet hasnt doubled . its more like 1.5 times as big but the fed put trillions of dollars in wall street under the guise of QE which was supposed to be removed but never was. the government bought its own bonds with money it didnt have and stuck it in companies stocks ... any one could have done that if they had the authority. not every one would be as dumb as obama to think they would get away with it. specific things have been set into motion because the government got caught in a lie. america will be lucky to see 2% gdp growth any quarter for the next 2 years
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.