[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Electric shill AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dréapeau-union-jack.jpg (27 KB, 592x124) Image search: [Google]
dréapeau-union-jack.jpg
27 KB, 592x124
I am American and I've been working for Britain for the last 2 months and will leave on the 25th of June depending on the result of the referendum.

I work for GE and will consult on how bosses and managers should influence the workforce on how to vote. Microsoft has been caught doing it, and so will have others.

I am in charge of influencing the Wind Energy sector in the UK, who are currently constructing huge farms in the UK and will pass on messages to regional managers of sites and workers. I'll give the manager flyers for staff lounges saying "Stay in the EU"

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/cee23c96-1cfe-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html#axzz4ApSlVl1i
GE have announced it a couple of weeks ago, but are doing a lot more

ask me anything /pol/

>also britain is a cuck country, literally britain yes
>>
>>76309175

Do proponents of the wind energy sector know that they are involved in a scam? But still do it because the gibsme cash is good?
>>
>>76309586
The wind sector will already know how they will vote, wind sector is the least priority for GE atm. Most energy sector will ultimately vote remain anyway as wind farms sell excess to Europe and this gives wind farm workers extra money so yea it basically is gibsme
>>
>>76309736

Yeah I get it, the whole EU structure is on board with heavily subsidizing shoddy (progressive) green energy.. Must be a lot of people having a good time on that gravy train. Why would they vote leave?
>>
>>76310070
No reason to leave for people in Wind Energy, they make a killing from selling green energy to cuck countries like france who need to fill their quota.
>>
what's your opinion on the GE-matrix regarding marketing?
>>
>>76310204
Oy vey as fuck, used to hold a firm grip on EU and british business.
>>
>>76310179

Ha yeah I bet, so much money flowing from cuck countries (UK included).
>>
>>76309175
Literally bullshit.
Wine companies in the UK are suffering because of tariffs from the EU as a result of France.
Kill yourself lying cunt
>>
File: Trump Backs Brexit.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trump Backs Brexit.jpg
401 KB, 1920x1080
>>76309175
>also britain is a cuck country, literally britain yes
>I'll give the manager flyers for staff lounges saying "Stay in the EU"
No, you are the one who is a cuck. Sage.
>>
>>76311403
my job which earns me money you fucking britbong NEET. I'm doing this for money, a lot of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.