[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if it >happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
File: mre-case[1].jpg (56 KB, 333x243) Image search: [Google]
mre-case[1].jpg
56 KB, 333x243
So, /pol/, everyone here is always talking about how >it's happening.

But what are you actively doing to prepare yourself in the event that it actually does >HAPPEN ?

In my basement I have about 100kg of pasta, over 80 cans of tomato sauce, 30 cans of beans.
Up in my apartment I have about 15kg of rice and another 15kg of pasta,and a few random cans.

That's enough food for at least 8 months, 10 with moderate restraint and 12 or more with strict rationing.

I also just bought two cases of US MREs on ebay for a little more than 160$ that I can grab very quickly if necessary.

In the event of a happening, I can just load everything up in the back of my car and fuck off somewhere remote.
I have identified a few secluded abandoned houses in the mountains and they are viable.

My car is dual fuel gasoline/LPG with a combined range of over 1300km, enough to get away from pretty much any kind of nuclear fallout in a limited exchange scenario.

In case of an all-out nuclear war everyone's fucked and there's really no point.

This might sound retarded and Burt Gummer-esque, but bear in mind that all this food reserve has cost me around 350$ to stash - 160 being for the MREs.
What's your take on it?
>>
>>76306441
Someone with a gun will take your shit.
>>
>>76306602

Not if he's in a gun-free zone :^)
>>
File: 144450692516840820.jpg (284 KB, 847x1059) Image search: [Google]
144450692516840820.jpg
284 KB, 847x1059
>>76306441
No man is safe apart from civilization.
No man is safe in this civilization run by corrupt beasts and devils.
Don't fuck off to some mountain.
Help your fellow man and become as Romulus.
Only kings know what it means to really be safe.
>>
>>76306667
what about screwdriver or scissors?
:^)
>>
>>76306441
do you have guns?

and do you have water?
do you have water?
>>
>>76306441

Do you have a little camping stove and lot's of fuel to cook all that?
>>
>>76306602

I don't live in America, Fred.
Guns are rare here and I do have a shortsword that I keep for display in my living room and would make for a decent deterrent against your random street thug - even if I have really no training on how to use it.

>>76306747

Standing around in a million-people city in the event of a pandemic would be really retarded, and I think we're overdue for one.
That's my prime scenario for "fuck off to the mountains".

Limited nuclear exchange comes immediately after.

In case of a conventional war, I don't know what I'd do.
I'd probably stay and fight.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160604_0002.png (774 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160604_0002.png
774 KB, 720x1280
Compra un fucile a pompa e un .22 fratello,basta chiedere in prefettura.
Comunque l'Italia non è a rischio come la Francis o la svezia
>>
>>76306441
If something happens and people organize in groups I'll join one to contribute and fight. I hope this will happen since we're quite tribalistic in the non-metropolic cities and towns.

If everybody goes rogue then I'll probably off myself on the get go.
>>
>>76306938

I don't stockpile water, but I have water purification tablets.

No guns like I said before.

>>76306994

>lots of fuel

There's plenty of wood in a forest, canabro.
I thought you'd know.
>>
>>76306441
I like it but I heard that the pro "preppers just use a bombshell/basement thingy and not just drive innawoods

Also, do you have anything to drink there?
>>
>>76306441
Do you have a support network of able bodied like minded men?

No?
You're dead.

Yes?
Get together, have a plan, keep each other safe.
>>
>>76307557

>bombshell/basement thingy

Unfortunately I'm a city faggot and I don't have that option.

I can't just live in my basement, it's in communion with everyone else in the building, it's less than 10 square meters, and it has a noxious atmosphere, with high humidity and probably tons of Radon.

Might as well just stay upstairs.

>Also, do you have anything to drink there?

Water purification tablets. (and boiling)
>>
File: the-first-atomic-bomb.jpg (164 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
the-first-atomic-bomb.jpg
164 KB, 1600x1250
>>76306441
>100kg of pasta, over 80 cans of tomato sauce
Fucking dago.
>>
>>76307502

Well that's a wood stove anon, a camp stove run off a little fuel tank attached to the stove'
>>
>>76307706

>Do you have a support network of able bodied like minded men?

Unfortunately no.
Prepping isn't a thing at all here and if I told people I just bought two cases of military rations they'd probably think I'm retarded.
>>
>>76307961

I know, but I don't see the point.

The fuel tank would be depleted in a few days and then what?
It's useless weight.

The only possible advantage would be that it doesn't produce smoke, but if I were in a situation where smoke would be dangerous to produce I'd crack open an MRE and heat it with the flameless ration heater.
>>
>>76307502
>No guns like I said before.
i see a man with a lot of pasta and tomato sauce...
but it's not you...
>>
I have about 4000+ assorted rifle and handgun rounds, and about 1500 shotgun shells stockpiled in just the closet in my apartment alone. I also have a storage unit with three times that amount with dry goods and canned food.
>>
I'm an outdoorsman, a fisherman, and a hunter and I'm pretty much used to spending nights outside. I grow my vegetables in my backyard, and I also grow vegetables down in my cabin a few hours away from town. In my cabin I have a stash of canned food and generators in my basement, I made a somewhat sustainable water source and sewage system and I also have gardens at my cabin too. My cabin was built in such a way that I could have most of the luxuries and conveniences of a normal home, but without being connected to government shit so I don't have to pay taxes for almost anything. It's pretty sustainable.

Me and my son are set, lad.
>>
>>76308371
>I also have a storage unit with three times that amount with dry goods and canned food.
can you reach your stash fast enough when shit hits the fan?
>>
>>76308382
>me and my son are set
He will kill you if there's any amount of protracted reclusion.

It's the natural order of things and if he wouldn't kill you, then he's neutered because that situation is extremely subpar for a younger man.

If you had a wife and he had a wife, there'd be no problem.
>>
File: spaghetti - iFunny :).jpg (53 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti - iFunny :).jpg
53 KB, 600x590
>>76306441
>I have about 100kg of pasta, over 80 cans of tomato sauce
That's a spaghetti spillage just waiting to happen
>>
>>76306441
>Italian hoarding pasta

Top kek
>>
>>76308371

>storage unit

Do you mean like in one of those rent-a-box thingies?

Nice stash of rounds also.

>>76307415

I don't know man, I've never accurately checked the laws on that.

I don't have enough money at the moment to buy a gun anyway.
>>
>>76308753

kek'd

Have an internet sir.
>>
>>76308371
You preppers are hilarious.

If the shit hits the fan, there's going to be guns everywhere and everything will be ripped open and looted.

>storage unit
Literally second place looters will hit.

>idiots loot malls/department stores
>then warehouses
>then storage units
Depending on accessibility.

You need anything you can pack into a vehicle for medicine and survival. Your car will become your home. Any stationary location is just going to be a looter haven sooner than later. A compound needs a community to be possible to defend.
>>
>>76306667
You got a license for that bantz m8?
>>
>>76306441
you want some real advice and bullshit sarcasn?

1. keep your mouth shut
2.clean up any evidence of your whereabouts-anywhere you go.
No trash, no marks, no evidence(that includes doing stupid shit like starting fires to cook)
3. execute the escape plan repeatedly till you can do it EVEN after beaten beaten to a pulp.
>>
>>76306667
topkek
>>
>>76306441
>100kg of pasta
>15kg of rice
I hope you have a well on your property, because those won't be very nice without water the boil them.
>>
File: IMAG0789.jpg (761 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0789.jpg
761 KB, 1520x2688
Count me in as a marauder
>>
>>76306441
>What would you do if it happened?
I'll probably die like 15 minutes after it happened. Stabbed by a nigger I guess.
>>
>>76309008
this fat lardass bruger gets it

your only chance you have is that when shit will go down it won't be a sudden event, it will built up slowly before it explodes. you have to read the signs right and leave before it actually happens and you can escape your city with all your stuff. this is most likely in a scenario of civil unrest or war.

if your doomsday scenario is an atomic strike or something similar, an immediate overwhelming event, not being near your stash at all times is completely pointless. what use is your stash when you are at work 2 hours from your home, or visiting your parents or just fucking your girl at her home, when the bombs drop.

in all cases, get away from people.
people are vil and/or stupid.
the stupid ones will get you killed
the evil ones will kill you
>>
>>76308108
So start small and find a few guys that like to go hiking. When you're outdoors is a good time to ask things like "how long do you think we could live out here on our own".. etc etc

Find those interested in survival.

Honestly if I'm having to explain to you how to make friends you're probably doomed.
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1280x721
>its a doomsday bunker news article
>poorfags in the comments sections say how they'd smoke them out and MURDER them even as they quote Revelations

>"I'll just rob the Mormons down the street."
>doesnt know about the guns and community they establish
>>
>>76309484
>murica
>being involved in any nuclear scenario

meh you guys will never even know that ww3 has started and that europe is burning cuz you´re too busy with american idol and the latest coinoffer at Burger king
>>
>>76309561
>I'll probably die like 15 minutes after it happened.
this will happen to 99.9% of all people living in urban areas...

everybody is thinking about what he will do to survive in a zombie apocalypse.
nobody realizes that they will actually be the zombies
>>
>>76309008
>A compound needs a community to be possible to defend.

Not really, if it's a small woodland cabin in the middle of nowhere all you need is someone to stand guard while you're out trapping/hunting/whatever.

>>76309220

>1. keep your mouth shut

Well, obviously you don't wanna be "that prepper guy I saw on TV", but I think close friends would be ok to tell - if you think you can spare some of your stash for them.

>(that includes doing stupid shit like starting fires to cook)

You're not gonna live long without a fire, man, especially in winter.

inb4 >italy >winter

It easily gets to -10°C even here in the plains which is more than enough to freeze to death.

>3. execute the escape plan repeatedly till you can do it EVEN after beaten beaten to a pulp.

Good point I guess.
>>
File: latest.png (155 KB, 902x932) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
155 KB, 902x932
Ive been playing a lot of FPS and masturbating quite a bit, do you lads think ill be ready?
>>
File: ayatollahofrockin'rollah.jpg (68 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
ayatollahofrockin'rollah.jpg
68 KB, 600x557
>>76306441
>tfw you will never be an asshole raider in the post apocalyptic wasteland living day by day with nothing to lose.
>>
>>76306441
Would you eat chocolate from 1945?

Also this guy has to have some kind of autism. He has a weird obsession with vintage MRE's and will sometimes eat and smoke things decades old

https://youtu.be/4WrtJpgofAc
>>
>>76309947
>if it's a small woodland cabin in the middle of nowhere all you need is someone to stand guard while you're out trapping/hunting/whatever.
What is a group of 10 armed men come by?

Say goodbye cabin
>>
>>76306441
Nothing
Capital is an issue
>>
>>76310118
your basement will be the first to go down when the raiding starts.
your home must be full of high caloric food...

prepare to die
>>
I live within spitting distance of the largest collection of defense industries in the mid-west.

If there's a nuke war, I'm dust in the first round.

So I have no need to prepare.
>>
>>76306441
Just out of curiosity, when were your MREs packaged?
>>
>>76308382
If tshtf then being away from a community is more dangerous. You will want help from other people and need protection. those that run off in the woods with a big stockpile of food make the easiest targets for murderers and thieves.
>>
>>76310385
This OP

I was given 5 boxes of MREs...but they're from the 90s. Most of them are rancid, but the pound cakes are.god tier
>>
probably the only people who are going to survive a nuke war are the Amish.

They've been living off the grid forever. And when the shit hits the fan, you will need them far more than they will ever need you.
>>
>>76309008
My storage unit is literally 2 blocks from my apartment. I can get my ammo and guns to my car within minutes and unload my storage unit into my car with in minutes. I can be on the road with everything I need to survive and escape in less than 10 minutes, probably less than 7 minutes.
>>
>>76309645

>your only chance you have is that when shit will go down it won't be a sudden event, it will built up slowly before it explodes.

You're right.

Obviously if a nuke goes off in my city I'm fried like everyone else and there's that.

If I didn't immediately die from the blast I'd probably kill myself before the onset of the radiation sickness.

However, if the target is a city 100km away, ISIS manages to blow a nuclear plant, or there's some kind of pandemic, you WILL have time to load up your gear and run.

Civil unrest is a bit trickier to foresee but still possible if you're paying attention to society.

That's the only kind of scenarios I'm planning for.

>>76309779

That's surely good advice, it's just I don't have a lot of free time.
>>
>>76310443
>You will want help from other people and need protection.
you dont want help from illenials and baby boomers
millenials and baby boomers can't protect you

you're better off on your own. until all the fuckwits have died and only capable people (and thugs) are left and you can try to establish contact
>>
>>76310443
My cabin's not in the middle of no where, though. It's surrounded by other cabins and I know the people there really well.

It's practically just a neighborhood 250 kilometers away from town.
>>
I hope the internet is still up when its happening

I want to see gopro footage of marauders and survival warfare
>>
>>76310385

Their inspection date is 11/16, so I guess they were packaged 2 to 3 years ago?

If you're interested I'll open a new thread when they arrive and post the date codes.
>>
>>76306441
>MREs for the happening

Enjoy shitting yourself to death
>>
problem is SHTF then you are either away from your stash, or stuck with your stash.

someone burns you out, or kills you when asleep, so you have to form a posse, then its just gang warefare.

Shitty book called " The patriots " sort of went over this situation, but it was also supposed to be a shitty survival manual too, and it goes apeshit retarded halfway through with the new world order and MARK OF THE BEAST
>>
>>76309947
If you can freeze to death in -10C weather then you're a liability ton the cause.

Also you really need to find a solution to your water problem. All that pasta and rice is worthless without a fuckload of water, and perhaps in this scenario any water you do have would be better off being drank Idk.

People have this silly idea that the happening is gonna be comfy as fuck, they're just gonna live out in some cabin eating spaghetti and shit all day without a care in the world.

You know what you do this weekend? Tell a friend or family member to call you at any point in time from 5pm Friday to 5pm Sunday and use the words "its happening". This is your bugout scenario.

Youve got 30 minutes to pack up your shit and get innawoods.

Now see how long you last.
>>
>>76310308
I'm a devout /fit/izen so it's mostly rice and chicken breasts, and i only buy myself enough to get myself through 4 days at a time
Checkmate looters
>>
>>76310815
wat

if anything they cause constipation. I have 4 left over from a hurricane
>>
>>76307298
Make yourself some gun or at least a crossbow and arrow. Also find several people to do this. The more people the better you'll be able to defend.
Seriously, if you have 3 guys with 1 jsut shooting arrows from a bow and 2 marksman hitting with crossbows you should be fine taking out 10 or more attackers.
>>
>>76310637
>ISIS manages to blow a nuclear plant,
there's no need to abandon civilization when isis strikes. they cant strike on a large scale that would lead to the collapse of society, law and order.

in a pandemic scenario you need an isolated cabin away from all people (as long as the disease is only transmitted by humans) if transmitted by birds or other animals, you're fucked unless you have a nuclear bunker

>>76311039
>i only buy myself enough to get myself through 4 days at a time
unless oyu have mad survival skills you'll die

or would you steal food from other people?
>>
OP you say you have water tablets but what will be your water source?
>>
File: nuclearillinoismaponly.jpg (420 KB, 1855x2400) Image search: [Google]
nuclearillinoismaponly.jpg
420 KB, 1855x2400
>>76306441
if "it" is a nuclear attack i am fucked here in chiraq, see map - would need crazy amount of advanced warning
if "it" is geologic/cosmic then what habbens depends on the location(s) that get rekt
if "it" is biological im pretty much fucked will be one of the first zombies i guess
so many "it"s to plan for
>>
File: 1448320715748.jpg (24 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1448320715748.jpg
24 KB, 500x374
>>76307901
>Water purification tablets. (and boiling)
>adding something to the water to purify it

you are just killing the bacteria. If there is nuclear fall out the water will be affected. I bought a milliQ water system that deionizes the water for $25 at a university surplus store. I also have experience in chemistry labs so a water still should be extremely easy to macgyver out of whatever I can find. I would look up local auto pull apart locations if you need anything mechanical. Ideally I would make the filter operational out of a vehicle.
>>
File: prot.jpg (8 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
prot.jpg
8 KB, 296x170
>>76306441
>In my basement I have about 100kg of pasta, over 80 cans of tomato sauce, 30 cans of beans.
>Up in my apartment I have about 15kg of rice and another 15kg of pasta,and a few random cans.
you will need some proteine. MEAT or soya. i would take meat frozen or dried.
also you should add some maize and vegtable oil to your diet.
dont forget water.
>>
>>76311588
Mind if I ask how you would purify radioactive water with a car?
>>
>>76310965

>problem is SHTF then you are either away from your stash, or stuck with your stash.

I know, but there's nothing I can do about that.

>>76310996

>If you can freeze to death in -10C weather then you're a liability ton the cause.

You make a good point in one respect: I don't have any ready-to-go heavy winter clothes in my stash.
I'll have to fix that.

>Also you really need to find a solution to your water problem. All that pasta and rice is worthless without a fuckload of water, and perhaps in this scenario any water you do have would be better off being drank Idk.

Why do you keep assuming water is a problem?

I don't live in Arizona, literally any random mountain or even cliff has loads of springs, creeks and rivers.

>You know what you do this weekend? Tell a friend or family member to call you at any point in time from 5pm Friday to 5pm Sunday and use the words "its happening". This is your bugout scenario.

Well, if it's 5pm on Friday there's no way I can make it in 30 minutes, as it takes me 20 minutes to get home from work.

I can shorten that to 10 by driving like a maniac, but not any more than that.

Add another 20 minutes to load the stuff from the basement, and 10 minutes to get the rest from upstairs...

I THINK I can make it in 45 minutes, but only if I organize my shit better.
I need to pack everything in 5gal buckets or something, so it's easier to move.
>>
>>76311755
>>
>>76306441
>no gun
Just start digging your grave already
>>
>>76311579
STAY OUT OF INDIANA

Lafayette is sick of chicago niggers looting our town
>>
>>76306441
Got enough at home for 2 months, 1 week in my bug out bag, and 1.2k rounds for my primary with 500 for my secondary.

Plan is to wait it out for a week or two and then see if the roads are clear enough to bug out proper.
>>
>>76311579
If the New Madrid zone acts up all the survivors will flee in your direction.
>>
>>76311755
mount the filtration system in the car and wire the pump to the battery

If I had to make a new filter it's a matter of making a canister and finder proper media (sand, etc). Filter media might be the single thing to pack if you don't already have a system like I have.
>>
>>76311727
black beans and whey protein are the best bet. Peanut butter too.
>>
>>76306441
Why even bother if you don't have a gun?

>B-but anon! Muh shortsword!

What are you gonna do when someone points a gun at you and tells you to drop it? When it's really happening people will not give one fuck about you and WILL shoot you if they have to for your supplies. You'd honestly be better off not packing them in the first place.
>>
>>76311933
>>76311933
>but there's nothing I can do about that.
yesthere is. you can save money and get transportation and a reclusive location to live
if you dont have the money go about making some more. there are ways and everything you need is not necessairly expensive

yiu either are willing to do everything to survive or you can stop altogether, spend all your money on hedonistic things and enjoy life as long as it lasts.
>>
>>76311727

Frozen meat will defrost....

>>76311933

Honestly the only prepping you need to do is prepare for your inevitable death.

You can't outrun the reaper its pointless too try.

Until then enjoy life while it lasts instead of living in a state of constant paranoia.

The amount of people who have wasted their lives on hoarding food that wouldn't do much to help them anyway is astounding.
>>
>>76311266

>there's no need to abandon civilization when isis strikes. they cant strike on a large scale that would lead to the collapse of society, law and order.

Maybe.
But I can sort that out later.

What if they blow not one, but two, 3, or 4 nukes?

In the first few hours from the happening you won't know.

Better to GTFO and then realize later that you wasted 30$ worth of fuel, then risking staying in an area that is gonna receive heavy radioactive fallout.

>in a pandemic scenario you need an isolated cabin away from all people

Yep, it's the mountain house scenario.

>if transmitted by birds or other animals, you're fucked

Pretty much, but again there's nothing I can do about that.

>>76311588

>If there is nuclear fall out the water will be affected.

True, that's why my first line of defense against fallout is GTFO.
The safest bet would be a distiller probably.

>you will need some proteine. MEAT or soya. i would take meat frozen or dried.

Meat is way too perishable.
I have a few kg of beans, lentils and other random legumes, but not a lot.
Could probably use some more.
>>
>>76311755
http://www.fortifyhealth.com/powerhouse-blog/49-water
>>
You do not understand, if it DOES happen and by that I mean China/Iran/Russia vs NWO it will be game over. The moment one side is losing chemical/nuclear weapons will be used and that is game over for all of us .
>>
Just out of curiosity, are of my fellow burgerlanders doing any prepping for November?
>>
>>76312147

Mate no one is going to die in 2 weeks, unless we're talking acute radiation poisoning or a pandemic.

People aren't gonna starve for at least 1 or 2 months.

>>76312439

Not many gun owners in Italy -> that's an unlikely scenario.

>>76312575

>[...] wasted their lives [...]

How is spending 200$ "wasting your life"?

All you're doing is literally just buying more food than usual and stashing it in your basement rather than in a cupboard.
>>
>>76312601
buy some good fishing equipment or an air rifle. squirrel, foxes, rabbits are easy to catch with a .17 or .22 cal air rifle
>>
>>76312934
you mean the inevitable riots when Trump wins? No, I don't live in california.
>>
>>76306441
>over 100 kilos of pasta
True italian
>>
>>76310129

He says the smokes are good though.

I certainly wouldn't eat the shit Steve does, but Gschultz and Gundog are the onest who got me into MREs.
>>
>>76306441
I bought a bucket that comes with food, water, and milk and it says that it's enough for 3 months. I believe that it expires 9 years from today. That's it. I would buy a gun or two, but the gun laws in this country are terrible. Oh yeah, and I have a few Red Cross emergency kits lying around in my house.
>>
>>76312956
If the govt hasnt stepped in within 8 weeks, theres a much, much larger problem at hand. Prepping can only get you so far. I have survival skills, but not enough to survive indefinitely.
>>
>>76312601
>What if they blow not one, but two, 3, or 4 nukes?
that still wont lead to the collapse of society. even if the whole of italy was nuked, you'd still have the rest of the world to flee to where society would still continue

the only scenarios that need prepping are really worldwide doomsday scenarios like nuclear winter, pandemic or civil war.
and then again you need secluded areas to flee to. so everyone in europe not living close to the ural mountains is fucked anyway except for maybe a few thousand people in northern scandinavia.
our north american bros are much better off there. they have the space to flee to.

i'd probably go to alaska/yukon territories if i could choose

>But I can sort that out later.
no disrespect mario, but that's some bad prepping right there.
you need to have a plan, know it by heart and stick to it. wshtf everything might be so chaotic that you wouldnt make it in all the confusion without a solid plan.
you've identified several weaknesses of your plan. now work hard to get rid of them
>>
File: 1464800579772.jpg (49 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
1464800579772.jpg
49 KB, 736x414
>>76306441
Reminder to get /fit/ and learn to defend yourself and your stash when the hordes of chimps come for it. Might want to learn how to set up traps.
>>
>>76313800
That picture makes me sad.
>>
>>76313463

3 months of food in a single bucket?
That's impossible bro, unless that bucket is oil drum sized...

>i'd probably go to alaska/yukon territories if i could choose

>mfw I'd want to go to alaska even if the shit didn't hit the fan

Good choice.

>no disrespect mario, but that's some bad prepping right there.

It's better to have too much stuff than not enough.

If news comes through that a nuclear plant has blown near the border, I'm getting on my car and driving either east or south for as far as it'll go.

If I can pack food in it, why not?
>>
>>76314259
>mfw when i was in alaska last year and desperately save up for money to settle down there

>If I can pack food in it, why not?
again: you needs guns and a somewhat clear idea of where you'll be going.
perhaps you can make it to some remote valley in the dolomites. place will probably not get nuked, fresh spring water, game to hunt and niggers will probably not come up there because it's fucking cold there in winter...
i'm just trying to give you ideas. i want you to succeed mario!!!
>>
>>76314671

You can't have a precise idea until it actually happens, though.

Basically my plan is to drive opposite direction of wherever the SHTF, and then wait it out in a remote area for a few weeks.

IF things get really bad, I've covered my ass and I have food for a few months.
This doesn't mean I necessarily think it's likely.

If the issue is just civil unrest here in Italy I might even just drive 50km to the nearest mountains and stay there - or I might drive to Spain where I have some relatives.
>>
In other news, I just realized my bank jewed me out of a few euros.

I paid 123.88 GBP for the ebay auction and they charged my account for 163€ when google's reported exchange rate would have had me at 157.
>>
>>76306441
considering i dont have a job and 0 income, nothing.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.