[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Italy isolated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: italian_politics.png (287 KB, 2432x947) Image search: [Google]
italian_politics.png
287 KB, 2432x947
Italian politics are ignored by media all over the world, while German, French, Spanish politics make the front page. Why is this?

Did Italy isolate itself or did the West isolate Italy?
I have the feeling no one cares about Italy even if we are the 10th world power.

Is Italy just the most relevant among the irrelevant countries?
>>
>>76306069
The world was centered around Italian politics for centuries, we got sick of hearing about it.
>>
>>76306069
You got boring after you got rid of Berlusconi.
>>
I always get you mixed up with Greece.
>>
>>76306069
>I have the feeling no one cares about Italy even if we are the 10th world power.

10th economic power. Not political, not cultural, not social, not military, just economic. And that economic doesn't include financial.

What is Italy for me? Past glory, that is all.
>>
Enlighten me on Italian politics friend.
>>
>>76306069
>Italian politics are ignored by media all over the world, while German, French, Spanish politics make the front page.
Because they were interesting elections with the far right possibly gaining power while ours were useless local elections were nothing unexpected happened?
>even if we are the 10th world power.
8th
>>
Lega got fucking triggered over a shit videogame made by a literally who and they even asked for 500k euro lmao

keks aside, we are irrilevant because we're not interesting. We don't have a decent right-wing party and we don't have a decent left-wing party either, Italy's politicians are all connected and corrupted, everyone knows that and there's nothing you can do about it.

Also, in the last year our politic arguments are pretty much "muh lower taxes" "muh unemployment" and other countries don't give a fuck about those
>>
>>76306790
>azerbaijan

lmao no one even knows you exist go back to where you came from
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1280x780) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1280x780
>>76307202
>Lega got fucking triggered over a shit videogame made by a literally who and they even asked for 500k euro lmao
This one?
>>
>>76306069
>PD
>not a steaming pile of shit
m8
>>
>>76307325

45% it's a Swede's proxy.
>>
>>76307549
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjRosUmIU4M
>>
>>76306069
Nope, you're not irrelevant.
All that politic farce is irrelevant.
All western EU countries are molded in the same way.
Your politics are my politics: they're the same things.
The rest is just entertainment.
>>
>>76306069
No one concerns themselves with politics of brown people.
>>
>>76306790
Pretty much this. Even Mexico is more talked about than Italy these days, lmao
>>
>>76307691
>tfw the only pro freedom of speech party is forza nuova with their 0.30%
>>
Aren't you guys governed by Goldman Sachs now?
>>
>>76306269
kek, fair enough
But in the event of a global scale HAPPENING, rest assured you burgers will obliterate yourselves in a matter of decades, while Italy and France will be the center of the world again.
Culture survives and keeps peoples alive. Kick out your niggers before the happening, burger bro
>>
>>76306382
This desu, not even Italians give a shit about the latest Renzi shenanigans to try and appear relevant inside the EU, I don't know why foreigners should. I guess come October we could have some comfy threads about the constitutional reform though.
>>
File: 1457029939266.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1457029939266.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>76306069
TFW no right wing party to stop the flood of shitskin

TFW ethnic Italians will go extinct soon
>>
>>76309174

When Germany and Austria will be filled up, it will be our turn. We should all arm ourselves, Renzie cannot stop the inflow.
>>
>>76306069
Well you always appeared on the frontline with your fight against our Gyppos what happened? You got tired or you got fucked?
Anyway hope you remain under the radar because if there's a happening i think it'll be a terrorist one since your country was safe for so long.Anyway god forbid for what would happen if an Allah Ackbar would happen in the Vatican.
>>
>>76310578
>current marxist pope is killed
>new one start a crusade

I wouldn't even be mad.
>>
>>76310578
the newpope is a cuck faggot he literally said that Italians don't care enough about refugees
>>
>>76311043
>marxist pope
>TFW you realise how cool was Pope John Paul II
Besides the kissing of Muslim feet what else did he do?
>>
>>76311250
Well in the bible it explicitely says you have to help the poor and the needy and the more you are poor yourself and help others the greater you shall be in heaven ..so according to the bible its ok what he does.
>>
>>76311503
maybe is sincere on what is doing , but he's only helping the spread of globalism
>>
>>76311503

Pope francis is the cuckest. Catholic-communist scum. Can't believe he's a Jesuit.

He's a rare specimen.
>>
>>76311917
>>76311629
Man the pope can't oppose the mass migration.He is the highest religious authority ..you can't expect him to blame and start an inquisition.
I was hoping he would just say nothing about it ...i mean if you don't condemn immigration(and demand people fight it 11 century style) at least be neutral.....but then again who are we to judge the pope?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.