[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think. I'm a #teamhillary now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hmm.png (374 KB, 587x513) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
374 KB, 587x513
Really makes you think. I'm a #teamhillary now.
>>
>>76304471
>Just pretend to smile or your body will never be found
>>
Shit b8 m8. I r8 2/8.
>>
This is the same woman who ropes herself off from common folks and has only done 9 three minute q & a's this YEAR.
>>
File: W8qQ38.jpg (1 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
W8qQ38.jpg
1 MB, 2952x5248
>>76304632
Say that to my face not online and see what happens.
>>
>>76304471
Talking to people! Just like all the press conferences shillary does, and all the questions she answers.

Oh wait. That's absolutely none
>>
>>76304471
>Hillary Clinton should come out of the boardrooms with investment bankers and billionaires who endorse her and actually, at least pretend, to support the little guy

I'm a #cruzmissile now OP

sage
>>
>>76304471
LOL, should read

"Look, I decided to do a photo op, to show my friendliness, why hasn't Trump done a fake photo too??"
>>
>>76304471
Says the cunt that listens and gives talks to Wall Street bankers for 30 minutes and gets paid $250,000 for it.
>>
>>76304471
LOL coming from a woman who cannot do anything normal people can do?

She cannot drive a car, use a subway, pour beer properly, use basic technology NOTHING!
>>
File: trump-victims-families-AP[1].jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump-victims-families-AP[1].jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>76304471
... but he has listened to people. People who had their lives ruined by liberals...
>>
>>76305103
>being this much of a pleb
>>
It has been 181 days since Hillary last did a press conference.

People in attendance of her public events are all carefully screened.

Any question she takes has been careful prepared and planted.

She moved into large estate in NY surrounded by wall street billionaires. Then in months was running for NY senator.

Doesn't know how to pour a beer.

Doesn't know how to use a turn stile at a subway.

Hasn't driven a car her self since the 80s.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.