[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The part was about to get started, and someone was brave enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20
Frenchman 'who planned 15 terror attacks targeting Muslims and Jews during Euro 2016 because he was sick of mass migration and spread of Islam' is arrested with weapons haul in Ukraine.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3627218/French-man-arrested-125kg-explosives-Ukraine-planned-carry-attacks-Euro-2016-angry-mass-immigration-spread-Islam.html
>http://www.bfmtv.com/societe/francais-arrete-en-ukraine-la-france-ecarte-la-piste-terroriste-a-ce-stade-981033.html
>http://www.lesoir.be/1231320/article/actualite/monde/2016-06-06/francais-suspecte-d-avoir-projete-15-attentats-france-plus-prudente-que-l-ukrain
>>
>>76303993
GAS THE KIKES

THE JEWS STOPPED HIM.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-14-02-02.png (461 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-14-02-02.png
461 KB, 1280x720
>>76303993
Great. More canon fodder for the left to use for acceptance.
DV
>>
Party*
>>
>>76303993
False flag so the lefties can condemn how "racist" and "evil" the rightwingers are, and how "Muslims" are at risk too.
>>
What the hell were his intentions? killing who?

since when did nationalists start going full terrorist, its beyond retarded
>>
>>76304274
Agree with you. It's sketchy that the "SBU" was able to film him in what looks to be some random garage and house.

Why are there no recordings of djihadists planning attacks? We've had 3 terrorist attacks in the last 18 months in Europe and atleast hundreds of mudslimes have been arrested. Not a single preparation scene was filmed.

1 Frenchman prepares "an attack", and all of sudden we have video "proof" with 3 camera angles? Really makes you think.
>>
>>76305753
He planned the attacks on mosques, according to French/Belgian media.
>>
>>76304274
Yeah, these days the media is really focused on the far-right as a source of terrorism against our peaceful muslims.

Three out of the three major terrorist attacks in the last two years were done by muslims but whatever...
>>
File: cells-reaction-face.jpg (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
cells-reaction-face.jpg
28 KB, 350x350
>>76303993
fucking noob
getting busted before even starting the game
>>
>>76305920
ohhhh
shame they got him then desu
>>
File: CommieShit.jpg (151 KB, 956x1201) Image search: [Google]
CommieShit.jpg
151 KB, 956x1201
>Officers say he 'spoke negatively' about immigration and spread of Islam
>SPOKE NEGATIVELY

God I'm so sick of the Orwellian fascist cocksuckers declaring someone's opinion a crime. We've already dealt with you fucking pieces of shit decades ago, please kill yourselves so we don't have to do it again.
>>
We are going to have to act if we want to live in a different world.
>>
File: MuhCommandoPolice.jpg (81 KB, 634x360) Image search: [Google]
MuhCommandoPolice.jpg
81 KB, 634x360
>>76303993
Also who the fuck are these blyats? Anyone recognize the patch?

Looks like they've been playing too much Modern Warfare 2.
>>
File: anders brevik far cry.jpg (111 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
anders brevik far cry.jpg
111 KB, 960x720
>>76303993

>Attacking Jews

No you idiot, he's just gonna make it worse by getting all anti-immigrant parties branded as Nazis

If anything, he should've pulled a Brevik and said he was killing Muslims to protect the Jews
>>
>>76306179
>muslims aren't far-right

wew lad
>>
>>76307122
>getting shot accidentally by some blue collar worker who hated dem Muslims

No thanks
>>
>>76307180

Looks like a combination of the Shadow Company and TF 141 insignia

MW2 is garbage that started CoD's long decline btw.
>>
As staged as 9/11
>>
>>76304274
It's funny how they catch the 'right wing nazi' before he does anything but can't catch the so called 'islamic terrorists'

The EU are the real terrorists and ISIS are their soldiers. It's obvious to anyone with eyes to see.
>>
>>76303993

Great, now they have even more "reasons" to limit freedom. Honestly, I don´t believe anything of this. Make a terror attack in Euro 2106 to kill jews and muslims?? Right.
>>
>>76303993
I honestly think it was a sting operation. We see this happen in the US all the time. So-and-so will want weapons to blow up (thing), but the person they're buying from is an FBI agent. I say this because there was a photographer on hand when this guy got arrested, so they clearly knew him and what he was doing well in advance. I'm not talking chest-camera, I'm talking high-res photos from a digital SLR. Now the media will do its best to squeal that white nationalism is a bigger threat than Islam, even though this guy was at no point close to actually pulling off an attack.

What it does say though, is that at least some in Europe aren't completely cucked and are willing to go to jail to protect their people.

This is good. We need more of this.
>>
>>76307180

Could easily be American special forces. They're active in Ukraine right now (and probably fifty other countries you never hear about in the news). It's quite common for certain American special ops forces to wear fatigues without country flags or insignias, or even other countries' uniforms. That way if media outlets get pictures of them we can say "hah, checkmate, those aren't our forces :^)." Russia did the same thing when they took Crimea.
>>
>>76303993
So they can catch this guy but cant catch any actual terrorists?

Bullshit. This is a false flag
>>
File: meme.png (2 MB, 1000x1117) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
2 MB, 1000x1117
Think this shit got me fucked up /pol/.
When I saw this on TV and read "targeted Mosques and Synagogues" I started smiling

>>76307180
special forces,that's what it said on the news atleast.
>>
>>76307284
In my country, most of the mudslimes voted Hollande back in 2012.
>>
>>76306968
you could have steamrolled the soviets and crushed moscow and killed every soviet leader but you didnt
now we are all suffering from marxist brainwashing
good job
>>
>be French
>be filled with courage to fight for once
>surrenders without putting up a fight

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>76303993
Sorry to dissapoint you but he is apparently just a weapon dealer
>>
>>76303993
>targeting Jews

this is how you know its a fake made up by the kikes
>>
Quite literally the most blatant false flag of this year.
>>
>>76310366
Pure coincidence.
>>
File: dindunuffin.jpg (64 KB, 774x534) Image search: [Google]
dindunuffin.jpg
64 KB, 774x534
>>76310091
>be amerinigger
>protect isis and destroy europe

why am I not surprised
>>
>>76310447
Yes. But people are fucking dumb. Like that webm of the kikebook photo that said to comment "omg" to see the image change. Six million people fucking commented.
>>
>>76306342
Internal hacks get you insta vac ban
>>
>>76310598
I know. I'm just glad that I can start identifying this stuff. A year ago I would have been 'buh gawd dem natzees ar goin wild!'

We have to fight this globalist movement. Not overtly like they want us to. We must do it covertly.
>>
I don't believe that for one second
>>
As we know, Poland remains the best barometer for tensions between the West and Russia. Expect more of these situations to rise in the next month before the NATO summit. The Poles are being prepped by their gov't for a shift toward Europe/USA & away from Russia
>>
>>76304274
This

With the corsican mafia, the gypsys, the arabs, the hunters and the gun collectors there are a lot of gun in France, no need to go in Ukraine.
>>
>>76307180
CБУ Security Service of Ukraine
>>
>>76303993
Fucking lol

Yeah, ok, jewmedia I believe you 100%.

You can tell its fake because he had a job, was not a NEET, and was competent enough to buy weapons on foreign soil.

Even brevik fucked up buying shit abroad.
>>
>believing false flags

Good... boys.
>>
>>76305795
4 in the last 18 months.
>>
I am kind of skeptical about all this.
>>
>>76308195
>American special forces
>getting pics taken doing shady shit

lol no... those guys are all PMC (Private Military Contractor). They work for a company who pays them to do shady shit, that company is paid by the US gov to do shady shit they don't want their fingerprints on
>>
>>76303993
Im happy they got him, the attacks would have caused an outrage against nationalism. Those few hundred jewish and muslim lives would make no different.
>>
>>76303993
How could a farm worker who inseminate cows for a living make enough money to buy all that shit?
>>
>>76312241
Likely a CIA guy who prepped him with guns in Ukraine
>>
>>76312573
> Good Goys,
Fixed it for you, its sad that a false flag of ONE man being arrested, is seen as a WE DUN TOLD YOU WHITES R BAD BOIS!
> Literal bombings and mass killings reported every few months, often from recent immigrants or middle class welfare freeloading immigrants
> Its because we don't make them feel as home in our homes!
> Don't be racist!
>>
>>76313041
cuck, revenge for 13th november is needed.
>>
>>76312949
You.... know what happens in US politics? Annnnd your American?
> mfw the American people are waking up
>>
>>76303993
This will only get worse
>>
>>76303993
>posing with no magazine
what a fucking homo
>>
File: TUSK3.jpg (381 KB, 675x708) Image search: [Google]
TUSK3.jpg
381 KB, 675x708
>>76311735
we gonna have here 1939 over again
>>
>>76313324
I understand your rage, I´d love to see some muslim/jew blood on the streets but with patience we can yield a lot better results than a single attack that could ruin the renomé of the right wing movement
>>
>>76313515
And what exactly is your plan?
>>
>>76313515
I honestly agree. I cannot think of a world where we can just kick out the moozlims and kikes out of government and the country.
>>
>>76307877
Fucking entrapment. I doubt Europeans have any legal protection from it.
>>
>>76313661
At least wait for the UK to exit the EU, this is paramount. Trump winning the election also. This would setback the leftist agenda by giving way to right wing discourse. Slowly it will be common knowledge that cultures can´t be mixed as (((we))) thought they could in the past.

We need more attacks on civilians by muslims sadly, but this is key. False flags would be efficient in gaining public opinion for our proposals than attacking muslims and jews themselves.

Honestly, the best thing that could happen would be a devastating attack like 9/11 in Europe, which could effetively turn around the rehtoric about the muslim issue. I don´t if we can escape the jew.
>>
Damn, would have made things really tense if he'd succeeded in killing a few dozen Muslims and Jews. Would've been a high-tier Happening desu
>>
>>76312241
Dunno how easy they can get rpgs and decent explosives. Most of the peddlers are probably focusing on the middle east for higher profit margins and with the borders closing bulk shipments are likely affected.

What caught my eye was this:
>The Paris prosecutor's office, which handles terrorism cases at a national level, said no investigation had been opened yet
This despite ukrainian agents supposebly having allowed him to buy arms?
I mean are they seriously implying the french authorities had not been informed?
The guy isn't a buff skinhead either and I would like to know what the supposed evidence linking him were and last but not least
>five Kalashnikov assault rifles, two anti-tank grenade launchers, 5000 rounds of ammunition and 125kg of TNT explosives
sounds more like the paris attacks minus the rpgs to me ...
>>
>>76303993
>anti-tank grenade launchers
I don't think that's how modern armor works...

On the other hand, Ukraine sounds pretty nice. Is the slapfight between them and Russia still going on?
>>
>>76314106
I'm voting out of the EU, as is everyone I know, even organising to give people rides to voting poles. but we all pretty much expect the vote to be rigged.
>>
They can catch a random white guy but can't catch one muslim out of the hordes they know are radicals?
>>
File: 1413048468728.jpg (60 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1413048468728.jpg
60 KB, 600x400
>>76314396
Following the more recent attacks in Belgium, police raids found RPG's.

Police were searching for known arms dealers around the world, USA, Germany, Ukraine....so probably the CIA.
>>
>>76314396
>>five Kalashnikov assault rifles, two anti-tank grenade launchers, 5000 rounds of ammunition and 125kg of TNT explosives

Paris attack was conducted with 2 AK-47 and a few magazines and artisanal bombs, this case include 5000 ammos and 125kg of TNT, this far above the paris attack, an individucal can't have this much.
>>
>>76314610
Boils my blood really. Everywhere you look at comment sections about the brexit subject people are 90/10 pro-leaving. I have heard the most brits generally tend to be common about the fact that you all want to leave, yet the polls show an almost 50/50 divide. Democracy is a meme, I really hope you guys can pull it off.
>>
>>76314106
You realize none of this will happen?
The vote are corrupted, just for the austrian elections.
And seeing how cucked are europeans, a 9/11 won't change anything.
I'm not really agaist some revenge attacks, they deserve to live in fear just like us when we take the train or the plane, the favorite target of the islamists pigs.
>>
>>76314396
Unless he has co-conspirators, why the fuck would he need 5 AKs? Smells like a false flag.
>>
>>76314948
*4 AK-47
>>
>>76314396
Even if it's a false flag, farmers are the most redpilled people of France.
Farmers are these who kill themselves the most in France; there's at least one farmer suicide every two days.
They are extremely important for the FN since they massively vote for them and the left hates them to guts.
And of course, they naturally hate mudslimes, because they are from the countryside, which is pretty degenerate-free.
>>
JEWS ARE NOT EVEN TRYING

Planned 15 attacks?! 15?! He would need at least 14 others to help him with that. There is no way a french far right has 15+ organised people ready to commit terrorist acts.
>>
>>76315010
Hate is a natural response to threat, all you need to do is revamp the level of threat and eventually even the hardcore leftists will bow down. If not, well fuck this continent, it can rot in hell for the rest of time for all I care. If the people won´t be saved, then let them suffer. If they cant see their enemy, help them identify him .If they want to fight, give them a weapon.
>>
>>76315526
Some leftists are so brainwashed you can't save them.
Just for example, in the bataclan a women was hiding.
She survived and she tell the news :
' Oh my god I was so scared and also so sad to thinks that because of this muslims will be persecuted again and anti-islam views will rise..'
Another example is a women thats was so scared she didn't even fucking move and go shot in the head.
Yes that's how they are, the ennemy is in front of them but they just think the worst is those ( us redpilled ) who want to defend agaisnt muslims.
>>
File: 21123412342.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
21123412342.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>76315380
Either that, or he's one of the most optimistic people on the planet and thought he'd be able to evade capture long enough to pull off 15 different attacks.
>>
File: 547122816.jpg (24 KB, 400x521) Image search: [Google]
547122816.jpg
24 KB, 400x521
If anything this is ISIS falseflag.
ISIS are the ones who want "moderate" mudslimes in eurpoe to feel like they are oppressed, and turn on the whitey.
How do you do that? Stage some terrorist attacks.
>>
>>76303993
hi mossad
>>
>>76307180
Those are either Ukrainian military or police. I imagine that they are dressed like that because of the nature of the arrest and the civil war in that country.
>>
>>76311735

>Poles are being prepped by their gov

our latest happening:

>3rd year chemistry student
>at a state university
>nationalist, christian
>makes a fucking saltpeter "bomb"
>in a pressure cooker
>but forgets to seal it
>gets on a bus 250m from his apartment
>leaves the "bomb" on a seat and runs out
>in the most monistored part of the city
>surveillance cameras everywhere
>casually walks home carrying a bright yellow shopping bag
>meanwhile, bus driver takes the suspicious soup kettle out
>leaves it on the sidewalk and calls the police
>a real human being and a real hero
>"bomb" takes its time
>out of nowhere - random lady coming through
>suddenly, explosion
>lady wasn't ready for this
>A+ on the volcano science project
>+ life sentence for terrorism

conveniently happens while our government is busy passing a controversial anti-terrorism act - guuzen da, desu...
>>
>>76316955
At least if you want to make a bomb and see if it's gonna work try to explode one in the forest just to see if it's work...
>>
>>76304274
desu this
>>
>>76312949
Yes. It's basically just the American version of Russia's little green men, but with a capitalist twist: pay us to do it.

I don't see an issue with it by the way, I support it. I think every nation should have multiple military options available to them, and if you limit the options, you're hampering yourself.
>>
>>76307353
>kebab detected
they wouldn't fire in the direction of whites
>>
>>76303993

Fuck ZOG and their lousy hoaxes!

They WANT Muslims and Whites to fight, so that we exhaust ourselves in their contrived battles.

Wise up to this, or face a very dark future.
>>
>>76304274
My thoughts as well. This is part of the whole 'promoting new narratives' thing. Cover-up the Muslim stuff and promote the white terrorist meme.
>>
Importation of muslims has caused sectarian violence. Just liked in the middle east. Soon Europe will see shia vs sunni vs christian vs jewish violence.
>>
>>76304274
>False flag
Nah
Him actually planning it and being caught while the Muslim attacks were allowed to take place is more likely.
>>
Perhaps he was French intelligence in Ukraine operating clandestinely and he was caught by Ukrainian Police. The French Govt disavow and hang him out to dry with this bullshit story.
There's any number of possible stories you could derive from what you see.
>>
>>76303993

F
>>
>>76304274
Une preuve de plus de la connerie du mec d'extreme droite moyen francais (Gaule comme un con par la police ukrainien e.
>ses compétences de fisting de bovins lui serviront peut être en taule... Prepping the bull WAS litteraly HIS JOB
>>
>>76303993
>Found this guy
>Couldn't find 4 bombers in belgium

Really makes you think
>>
>>76303993

So they caught the supplier of weapons.

Good. Islam attacks are off.
Sucks that they'll play it off as the whitey who is racist thing.

>Ukraine police said he had massed a 'vast arsenal' including five Kalashnikov assault rifles, two anti-tank grenade launchers, 5000 rounds of ammunition and 125kg of TNT explosives

Yes. He himself was going to wield 5 AK's, two RPGs, and plant 125kg of TNT.

You're absolutely bananas if you think this guy was going to do the attacks.
He's a gun runner. A criminal nonetheless.

Sorry lads, happening is off.
>>
"It's literally okay when white people commit terrorist attacks" - /pol/
>>
>>76322780
" I don't ever read the thread, but post like I did! " - /Schoolchild/
>>
>>76322780

Your point is what?
>>
>>76303993
BASED FRENCH MAN
>>
>>76321799
This.
Fuck it should be a very profitable place in Ukraine for arms deals.
>>
>>76323315
dindu nuffin
>>
This is probably a false flag they literally look for pyschological ways to cool off imminent ISIS threats. It won't help.
>>
>>76322780
>terrorism
Britcuck
>>
File: DebbiesBF.jpg (40 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
DebbiesBF.jpg
40 KB, 640x960
>>76303993

>Gun laws prevent people from buying guns.
>Frenchman hauls in an arsenal of weapons that could arm a small militia.

wew lads

Also, every bad guy now is a "nationalist." Nationalism is not the problem. Fuck you Euro-cucks. Y'all could have stopped this shit.
>>
File: file.png (312 KB, 925x790) Image search: [Google]
file.png
312 KB, 925x790
>>76303993
wow look :
This is so believable, it's no longer news.
And believe me they wouldn't miss a chance at slandering nationalists if it didn't smell like utter BS.
>>
File: 500.jpg (43 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
43 KB, 500x300
WOW CAN YOU BELIEVE?! THEY "JUST HAPPENED" TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL DSLR TAKING THE PHOTO AT THE MOMENT OF HIS ARREST!

WOAH WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

>implying he isnt a cia asset or scapegoat
>>
>>76324408
what's it like over there atm?

I used to live in lausanne and every year it got increasingly more shitty. I was utterly disgusted every time I'd go to france. every french town along the border was literally filled with sand niggers and niggers sitting on their porches with their children

I hope china nukes us
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 381x400
>>76303993
>film everything and spread it on the web immediatly

Yeah no this is a fucking falseflag to make the right wing the evil ones. When it comes to muslim terrorists the police and governments shut their mouths and keep everything top secret but they immediatly release all info on this guy, his plans, his weapons and they even let video footage float around in the air for everyone to see.

It makes me angry that so many people will actually believe all this bullshit.
>>
>>76305795
Yeah it makes me think its a fucking false flag so they can clamp down on rights even more.
>>
File: this nigga.jpg (75 KB, 634x569) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.jpg
75 KB, 634x569
>>76315124
That and wasn't there at least one guy with a vest also involved?
>>76315341
I am just saying he could just as well have done it for the money and gotten framed. That totally degenerate-free 80 soul village probably aren't the buyers and as the guy only had thought-crimes in his record so the glaring question is if no investigation is done because he was just a newfag from /k/ who went overboard or the buyer sensitive information.
I can't see his face but I bet its a giant grin from a /k/ommando getting a deal on two rpgs.
>>
>>76307877
>So-and-so will want weapons to blow up (thing)
not even that. the guy who wants to blow stuff up is also fbi, and gets a real person to "help" and buy from another fbi agent
>>
File: lord-of-war-2005-17-g.jpg (271 KB, 1200x796) Image search: [Google]
lord-of-war-2005-17-g.jpg
271 KB, 1200x796
>>76321799
This. Read http://www.lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2016/06/06/un-francais-arrete-en-ukraine-en-possession-d-un-arsenal-de-guerre_4938662_1653578.html for the likely story.

Dumbass gunrunner tried skipping the middle man and got fucked.
>>
>>76310497
>The Ukraine
Amerifats who keep saying that are seriously triggering me. I'm pretty sure that 95% of the time those fucks think they sound smart for getting it "right". Probably the same people who say "octopii".
>>
>>76329206

indeed, there is no such thing as "ukraine"
>>
>>76325853
>I can't see his face but I bet its a giant grin from a /k/ommando getting a deal on two rpgs
We are one of the same soul, he and I/.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.