[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creator of Dilbert predicts race war.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 77ce9265.png (334 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
77ce9265.png
334 KB, 400x573
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/05/scott-adams-hillary-campaign-signaling-its-morally-justified-to-assassinate-trump-likely-to-trigger-a-race-war/
>>
>>76303225
Trump's assasination wont lead to a race war. The only reason why people vote for trump is due to his branding and celeb status.

He doesnt represent the white folk, he represents Hollywood and Times square.
>>
File: trump-hitler-time.jpg (95 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
trump-hitler-time.jpg
95 KB, 600x799
>>76303225
>>
>>76303477
>$0.001 has been deposited into your account. -H
>>
>>76303477
>didn't read
>>
>>76303225
>My prediction remains that Trump will win in a landslide based on his superior persuasion skills. But don’t blame me for anything President Trump does in office because I endorse Clinton.
cheeky
>>
>>76303225
The fact that a big name like Adams even mentioned the words 'race war' in a major article is the real news here.

Such concepts have to be mentioned in the most scripted of contexts or the Goyium will start getting restless and start naming the Jew.
>>
File: NateTheCuckSIlver.png (1 MB, 690x2622) Image search: [Google]
NateTheCuckSIlver.png
1 MB, 690x2622
>>76303477
>increasingly
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
Stephen Molyneux also predicted race war.

Does /pol/ have a special sense that attracts it to these people before they reveal power level, or does /pol/ find them and change them?
>>
File: 1462950197772.png (61 KB, 184x173) Image search: [Google]
1462950197772.png
61 KB, 184x173
>>76303773
The following has 99% chance of happening once trump's pres
>his face carved on mount rushmore, a national heritage site
>commissions an aircraft carrier, calls it Trump
>builds the tallest tower in the world, calls it Trump Needle.
>Changes the name of one of the outlying islands of the US and call it Trump isles.
>creates permanent immovable structures around the white house with his name or face on it.
>will spam the whole of USA with his statues, name and fucking trump steak outlets
>changes the air force one and literally stamps his fucking name all over the fucking thing so future presidents have to deal with seeing his name every time they're flying somewhere.
>will probably change the architecture of the white house so his brand will be visible through space
The only thing you'll see when trump's pres is trump here, there all over the place, i bet that this motherfucker once prez, he's gonna limit himself from controversy so people wont demolish his legacy once he's out of the white house.
>>
>>76303225
breitbart : kikes pushing for gay degeneracy
>>
>>76304712

Sounds good to me senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.