[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest argument against the existence of God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Abbos.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Abbos.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
>pic related

What kind of horrible God creates such abominations?
What sick monster would do this
>>
File: pickingnose.png (231 KB, 289x287) Image search: [Google]
pickingnose.png
231 KB, 289x287
>>76300431
Satan is that horrible monster I'm pretty sure
>>
>>76300431
They're beautiful! :)
>>
>>76300431

They're animals, which theologicaly fall into the category of beasts.

What you imply is not valid.
>>
I'll never convince myself that abos are actually real and that Aussies aren't just playing a giant prank on the world.
>>
>>76301861

Technically according to science they are not human.

They are a whole different species of human, but it is a world wide secret to avoid their extermination
>>
>>76300431
When, long ago, the Gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.
>>
>>76300431
Do attractive abbos even exist? Or are they all like that?
>>
>abominations
>abbos

Damn..
>>
>>76300431
B-but that's not progressive anon
>>
>>76302297
why does that have to be kept a secret, nonhuman species of apes are not exterminated
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.