[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it ameribros? Why don't you just literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: subhuman filth.jpg (68 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
subhuman filth.jpg
68 KB, 575x431
I don't get it ameribros?
Why don't you just literally crush these dumb subhuman filth? They are literally burning your flag, the flag of your nation, the flag of the country that they live under, they leech welfare from, the nation that they are supposed to swear allegiance of and protect as its citizens, they are literally biting the hand that feeds them.
If I saw someone here burned the greek flag they would be put to the ground and sent back crying to their antifa friends.
I know that you're not supposed to be violent since you're only doing what they want, but damn, when they assault trump supporters, when they burn the US flag, when they write signs saying "fuck the US", what can you do?
It's just so fucking provoking and makes your heart light on fire.
>>
>>76297313
Soon, Greekbro, soon.
>>
For the same reason we let things like /pol/ exist. Freedom of expression. The sort of blood-based nationalism that you are expressing is why Europe has such a problem with Muslims and why they're going to kill you all.
>>
>>76297313
I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow. Today I'm going to see if I can food delivered to my door without having to see anyone or sign anything.
>>
Let's just hope they burn the shitty Chinese made ones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204904/Pakistani-man-dies-inhaling-fumes-burning-American-flag-anti-Islam-film-rally.html
>>
File: trump protestorsprotestor.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trump protestorsprotestor.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
>>76297313

I was sympathetic to the "oppressed" brothers and sisters who din du nuffin wrong until seeing pic related. All of those unlimited NEET bucks for dem programmes and welfare and they still do that. Shameless.
>>
>>76297507
Please hurry, the thrill is killing me.
>>
>>76297597
It's not freedom of expression nor blood-based nationalism to punish them for it.
In my opinion, everyone in the US should be a patriot unless if he has reasons not to. But damn, don't burn the fucking flag
>>
>>76297313
we do tho
there's videos on that
>>
>>76297313
>subhuman filth
did you mean white "people" don't worry. we will crush white subhumans on our feet. we will make them slaves just like they make black HUMANS slave.
we will kill all whites. just wait
>>
Liberals. That is why we can't destroy these flag burning pieces of shit.
>>
>>76297313

1. I live on the other side of the country thousands of kilometers away
2. You'll go to prison for 3-5 years for felony assault
3. 60-80% of our country is liberal faggots
>>
>>76297641

Also, we need more counter protesters burning Mexican flags.
>>
>>76298114
Sorry to break it to you turk but the chief enslavers of africans were other african tribes, and then muslims which were the biggest slavers of africans period.. And whites were actually the ones who least practiced slavery of africans..
>>
>>76297963
It is freedom of expression. I know Euros have no regard for rights or anything like that but in America, we do. Flag burning isn't hurting anyone so there's a no justification for violence against them.

Those fucks throwing shit and hitting people in San Jose should have been glassed though.
>>
>>76298114
also if you want to do that kind of reversalism.. then eastern europe should butcher 1/3rd of turkey right now.
>>
>>76297313

This may be difficult for a European to understand, the United States of America believes in individual freedoms.

We can worship whatever deity, if any at all.

We can express ourselves unabashedly, assuming we don't hurt others in a meaningful way.

We have the right to defend ourselves against those that would do us bodily harm.

Now, I'm sure these points can be twisted and argued against, but the truth is, this country lets you wear a dress and call yourself Nancy. It also allows me to spend the weekend running transition drills from my AR-15 to my Glock 17. To each their own.

While I don't like Flag burning, I do like to visit 4chan, which is seen as worse by others. So, as long as it doesn't really effect me (my feelings are mine to control, nobody else can make me "feel"), I can only stand by and allow them the same respect I would want to receive for burning a Mexican flag.

Also, here's a little life lesson.

If some one calls you a faggot, and you are straight, the only reason you would be upset, is if on some level, you think they are right, or could influence the thoughts of others.

Every person is responsible for their own thoughts and feelings, and should be confident in them. So, if those folks think the US is bad, there is nothing I can do about it, but it ultimately doesn't matter because I think they are incorrect.

Stop caring about what other people think.
>>
>>76297313
Once the violence kicks off here in earnest, it is not going to be pretty. It's not something to look forward to.
>>
>>76297313
It's the flag that coddles them and protects them.
Let them burn it.
>>
File: 755428.jpg (343 KB, 1505x1477) Image search: [Google]
755428.jpg
343 KB, 1505x1477
>>76297313
No problem, many more where that came from.
>>
>>76297313
Americans are all bark and no bite.
>>
>>76297313
>Why don't you just literally crush these dumb subhuman filth?
Why do you live with roaches next door instead of crushing the filth?
>>
>>76301054
I wouldn't say that. Americans only bark when they are in group and somebody telling them. And besides Mexicans taken over most of states already, it's over.
>>
>>76299602
Well said brother
>>
>>76297313
SHALL MAKE NO LAW
>>
Will you guys cheer us on TV like a reality show when the next civil war happens in the US?

Here's a sneak peek on the next episode of American Revolution Electric Bugaloo 2
>>
>>76297885
This isn't our country and a flag is a fucking flag it means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.