[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk like a Liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: 1464252197580.jpg (49 KB, 498x487) Image search: [Google]
1464252197580.jpg
49 KB, 498x487
"You have painted this Broad Brush on..."
>>
You're narrow minded and you need to educate yourself you bigot.
>>
Wow, I can't even....Seriously? XD
>>
File: 1351308280104.jpg (61 KB, 530x360) Image search: [Google]
1351308280104.jpg
61 KB, 530x360
>>76296818
"literally"
"toxic"
"problematic"
"unironically"
>>
>>76297016
This fills me with so much rage.
>>
You can leave.
>>
Ugh, really?
>>
>>76296818
They talk about "freeze peaches" when all it is, is hate speech really. Literally literally literally literally. *puffs e-cig and exhales huge cloud of vapor* Anyone I don't like is Hitler. FAES and oh I'm bisexual
>>
ugh... Just leave!
>>
>>76296818
ironically posting that problematic toxic racist bigoted image is literally fucking horrible/
>>
>>76297180
I can't believe how problematic you're being
>>
>>76296818
Donald Trump, the misogynistic, bigoted, racist, nationalistic, unqualified, white demagogue had once again said something I don't like, thus reinforcing my belief that he is every bit as misogynistic, bigoted, racist, nationalistic, unqualified, white, and STUPID as I thought.
>>
My wife and I just bought a new house. Yeah I know we just bought one two years ago, but my salary has doubled since then. I guess that's just what I get for being a likable person who gets along with people.
>>
>>76297794

Hope it's big enough for yourself wife's boyfriend and son, too.
>>
Robin | pangenerosexual | multiromantic | they/them/their
>>
Donald Trump is SUCH A HYPOCRITE! Like he hates immigrants but his WIFE is an immigrant?? Wow this totally is not a display of cognitive dissonance, he's just a HYPOCRITE!
>>
If you disagree with this thing, you're the reason why we need this thing.
>>
File: 23479638.jpg (38 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
23479638.jpg
38 KB, 400x268
>I guess you're just on the wrong side of history.
>>
WOW, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JUST... WOW! I CAN'T EVEN... I MEAN, WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS CAN'T BE SERIOUS, BECAUSE WOW THIS IS SOOOO... UGH!!! I MEAN, WHAAAAATT?! YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE, PFF
>>
>uncomfortable fact that cant be debunked
>well thats one way to phrase it i guess
>>
>>76296818
You need to try reading a book sometime.

Grow up.
>>
Wow Mystique getting beaten and CHOKED in battle? Wow Batgirl getting tied up by the Joker? Wow ANY violence towards women in an action movie or action genre? This is RAPE CULTURE. This is implying women are inferior and deserve to get battered!
Wow Black Widow beating up bad guys as if she has super powers? This is just pretending there's no such thing as rape culture and using womyn as a token to pander!
>>
gibs me dat
>>
I am sincerely considering sending you my research.
>>
"go read some [insert leftist demagogue]"
>>
Can we try talking like a /pol/tard? Ill go first: KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
>>
>Communism is the way, donĀ“t you care for others? You capitalist pig!
>>
>>76299538
>driking the male elixir

pff, SO TYPICAL OF YOU MENINIST SCUM!!!
>>
>''Wow, Anon! I didn't know you were such an asshole,''
>>
>>76299538
How's it feel living in Hitler era Germany, racist!?
>>
Im so sick of this thing where people think old people are smarter than young people?

like I'm 15 and im way more mature than 20 year olds i know?

really just makes me... ugh when i hear that sorta stuff ya know
>>
...so there's a lot to unpack in that statement.
>>
w-w-w-wrong s-s-s-side o-o-o-of h-h-h-history
>>
>>76299538
You cannot fix my pipes when drunk anon. Sober up.
>>
God you are just so wrong on every level, I'm not gonna waste time debunking it
>>
I wish people I don't agree with just couldn't vote
>>
>>76299915
>>76299523
>>76299288
>>76298944

I like the original post I made and these ones because I feel like these are phrases that liberals almost definitely use but are never called out on.
>>
Where do I even begin in deconstructing this false narrative and strawman argument you have put forth as truth? When in fact it's a misguided opinion based on right wing fear mongering. Like I bet you support Trump the racist bigot.
I like can't even right now, I'm going to phone bank for Bernie now
>>
>Ugh guys why cant we just keep stupid people from voting?

>Ugh why isn't it mandatory for everyone to vote?
>>
File: 1369032685521.jpg (20 KB, 552x653) Image search: [Google]
1369032685521.jpg
20 KB, 552x653
>>>76297937
>>
everyone i found the personal details about that guy that said that racist thing

everyone call his work lets get rid of this xenophobe asshole for good
>>
"Let's have an honest discussion on _______"
"How many *insert minority* friends do you have?"
"Capitalism is responsible for *some bad thing*"
"Ugh"
"You're just so wrong and misinformed."
>>
>>76296818
His opinions are so offensive, I just want to strangle him! Ugh!
>>
File: CupARAGE.png (308 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
CupARAGE.png
308 KB, 420x420
>>76300306
Holy shit my white hot rage.
>>
>>76300843
Can we all just agree that ________ ?
>>
File: 1425303234972.jpg (58 KB, 800x393) Image search: [Google]
1425303234972.jpg
58 KB, 800x393
>>76299893
>>76299744
J LOVE MY CONTRY AND J LOVE BEING RACIST AND DRUNK
>>
>>76296900
>Ask a simple question regarding their insanely niche logic
>ITS NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU
Fucking gives me heartburn.
>>
>>76296818
"you should read a book"
>>
>>76299538
nigga just walk away from the screen
whoops I mean YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL RAGE WHEN YOU HAVE PRIVILEGE
>>
>>76300843
>"How many *insert minority* friends do you have?"

I fucking hate this one since they also say:
*sarcastic tone* "I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS, IM NOT RACIST LOL"
>>
>>76301073
A BOOK MARX WROTE NOT ANOTHER BOOK
>>
>>76296818
There's literally no point in even trying to explain 2 u :/
>>
>>76301006
AND WHITE
>>
I'm comfortable enough in my masculinty to admit I like to be pegged by my girlfriend, think it' really sad so many men are missing out just because they want to act macho
>>
>>76296818

"literally"

"let me show my complete ignorance of history for a moment"

"other countries get free shit"

"i work with a black guy which makes me have a deep understanding and appreciation for the black reality"

"inflation is good"
>>
Slavery was bad because the stress of what they experienced negatively effects dna and got passed down to future generations
-
no really someone on /co/ actually said this
>>
Wow! I feel sick reading all these racist comments. Its disgusting. Fuck these people for wanting a better life, right???
>>
>>76301168
I CAN'T READ YOU BIGOT CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
>>
File: huh.png (183 KB, 398x324) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
183 KB, 398x324
Look I mean I just, I just fucking CAN'T EVEN believe what I am witnessing.

Just look at this this fucking article and try to actually understand it you fucking peabrain. If you can't see this, this ONLY serves to show how backwards you are. I mean, I mean THINK about what you're saying. Holy shit, is this the message America wants to be sending to the world? Do you forever want to be known as "those guys" just because you can't get over your reactionary traditions and maybe the fact? They might?

Be wrong?
>>
>>76301192

These fucking faggots. I've been hit with this a couple times lately when I ask liberals to explain their programmed arguments. Motherfucker, if you can't explain your shit, fuck you and your argument. God I hate liberals, they've turned into the same thing they hated in the dark days of the W Administration.
>>
>>76301375
>https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
Makes me laugh everytime.
>>
>>76301392

>Fuck these people for wanting a better life, right???

This one's a favourite
>>
"Communism has never been tried before!"
>>
>>76296818

OMZG IS THAT A ASSAULT WEAPON IN YOUR PIC?! Do you even understand how bigotted you are? This is why we need to make anything bigger than a zero-bullet clip illegal by federal law!
>inb4 bigots bring up the constitution
The world would be so much better of it was like my Steven Universe Fan Fiction
>>
>>76301137
The hypocrisy of the left should come as no surprise m8
>>
>>76301622

For me it's when they become really melodramatic by saying things like they feel physically sick or that their stomach is churning or they're shaking by reading things they disagree with. Like they are suffering physical ailments for their sympathy.

Drives me up the wall
>>
I'm not obligated to educate you, ignorant racist homophobe.
>>
File: 1423960431093.png (311 KB, 1315x445) Image search: [Google]
1423960431093.png
311 KB, 1315x445
>>76296818
>give proof of a biological basis for intelligence to explain differences in IQ between races
"yeah but like I think it's more of a cultural thing anyway, I guess we'll never know for sure :)"
>>
>>76301499
It's the insistence that they have the moral high-ground, that racists are "so stupid that they can't be converted" that irks me.
>>
Did you just?! Seriously?! Did you seriously unironically just ask my HOW Trump is a racist?! Are you kidding me?!
>>
>>76299538
WHY POLAND CAN'T BE PROGRESSIVE LIKE GERMANY
>>
>>76296818
Does anyone want to come to my event this weekend? I'm trying to create more inclusive spaces for radically diverse bodies with a focus on self-care and sex positivity! Anyone calling it an orgy will be asked to leave.

I went to the most liberal of liberal arts colleges, I could go all day.
>>
Your views are outdated :^)
>>
>>76296818
R U KIDDING ME ???

U

K
I
D
D
I
N
G

M
E

?
?
?
>>
>>76299538
>posting cis male Space Marines
It's like, ugh, come on, it's M41.
>>
wow that angry birds movie was so boring. I can't believe they just made a crappy movie about a dumb game on your phone

I'M LITERALLY CRYING WHY ARE THESE KIDS SAYING BRINGING IN REFUGEES IS A BAD THING?
>>
NO LO SOƑEEEE IEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.