[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Liberal "Comedy" host is the worst? http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 2190x390) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 2190x390
Which Liberal "Comedy" host is the worst?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10413796

Which is the best?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10413795
>>
>>76294796
No Bill Maher?

...Stewart doesn't even have a show
>>
>>76295711
This.

(((Maher))) is delusional enough to call the MSM sad liberals but proudly support Clinton.
>>
Worst : John Cuck Oliver
Best : Bill Maher
>>
>>76295711
>>76297169
>tfw you agree with Bill on Islam and free speech but nothing else
>tfw you also think he's pretty funny
>>
Tough choice for worst between Le Current Year man and Trevor "So Diverse" Noah. Colbert is smart and clever, the only problem is he's naive and he lets his compassion get in the way of his better judgement.
>>
>>76295711
My bad, Leibowitz pretty much is the Godfather of Liberal News comedy though, so I felt it necessary to include him
>>
>>76297294
do you really think his forced hashtag of whiny little bitch is ebin?
>>
>>76295711
Liberals/SJW's think Bill is a bigot & right wing after his Muslim comments

Seriously, he had to change his audience to make sure it was 50% conservative because anytime he said something un PC, he got booed
>>
>>76294796
all of them are awful but Colbert is the least awful
>>
>>76298398
Colbert was at least clever.
>>
John Oliver fucking sucks at comedy. How did he even become successful is it just because he has a Jew nose? He is literally not funny at all.

At least Colbert is kind of funny.
>>
>>76294796
Oliver for sure

Everytime he speaks, I cringe
>>
File: Maher-Bill-2-919x517.jpg (44 KB, 919x517) Image search: [Google]
Maher-Bill-2-919x517.jpg
44 KB, 919x517
>>76298275
Bill Maher is the liberal edition of Donald Trump

pisses off people he sides with
entertaining
brash
politically incorrect
insults the media
spouts his beliefs without checking the facts
insults people when they disagree

...and Trump also comes up with new rules each week

Maybe Maher in 2020
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.