[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Women choosing careers over children are half persons"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 502x293) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 502x293
>Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has rejected the idea of emancipation of women through greater financial independence by saying that women who trade the role of a mother and a housewife for a career, are “half-persons.”

>“A woman who abstains from maternity by saying ‘I am working’ means that she is actually denying her femininity. This is my sincere thought,” Erdogan said at the opening ceremony of the Women and Democracy Association (KADEM) in Istanbul, as cited by the Anadolu news agency.

>"A woman who refuses maternity and gives up housekeeping faces the threats of losing her freedom. She is lacking and is a half [a person] no matter how successful she is in the business world.”

>"I would recommend having at least three children," Erdogan said.

How based is this roach?
>>
>>76294747
Single women really should have less rights than women who are married and have kids.
>>
He would be based if Constantinople did not need to be reclaimed.
>>
>>76294747
>I would recommend having at least three children
He literally wants to conquer europe. Super based, m8.
>>
>>76294747
he's right and I'm not even a roach
>>
He's right, a woman's duty is to the home and to her children. This isn't oppression, this isn't the patriarchy this is how things are meant to be. Men are fitter, men are more emotionally stable they can handle harder and more stressful work than a woman can.
This isn't sexist, this is just acknowledging the differences we have, this is why marriage only works with a man and a woman, because when we combine our strengths into one we create a stable and proper household for a child to grow up in. If anything asking a woman to stay home with her children is the most feminist thing you can do because you're embracing her womanly skills as a mother and denying her the stressful environment of the workplace.
>>
>>76294747
>"I would recommend having at least three children," Erdogan said.

>already exporting poor retards all over Europe
>asking people to make even more

Literally Africa-tier
>>
>neck beards will defend this...
>>
>>76294747
is he a nazi muslim or a ISIS muslim?
>>
/pol/ does it bother any of you that you're just as bad as backwards retard muslims?
>>
>>76295258
Maybe you should be asking your woman to have 3 children so you can repopulate your old colonies with French and replace the natives. Imagine if Algeria or Vietnam were actually a first world country. Half the countries on this planet are impossible to visit because it's too dangerous.
>>
Turks have a low birthrate. the arabs are kurds are taking over turkey
>>
>>76294747
Then a mens role is not to fuck around, but to be faithful to his family and work and provide for them.
This ultra traditional view goes both ways.
>>
>>76294747
He is right, but the globalists want more people in labor so they can pay cheaper salaries (also the end of traditional values).
>>
>>76294747
Ethnic Turks don't have much higher birthrates than Europeans do. They have a shitload of gypsies and arabs to make up for this, but they are not faring better than we are
>>
>>76294747
If only someone in countries that actually have low birth rates said something like this. Fucking hell.
>>
>>76295545
This, it's ridiculous /pol/ keeps brining up this stupid lock and key analogy. Modesty is important for both sexes, be an example not a follower. You don't like degeneracy? Stop being degenerate, you don't like sluts? Don't give them attention, make them feel bad for their choices. It's as simple as that
>>
File: 14343583853820.jpg (64 KB, 631x720) Image search: [Google]
14343583853820.jpg
64 KB, 631x720
>>76294747
Absolutely right and based.
>>
>>76295182
No, his saying this because turkish women like western women got Jewed a few decades ago, and this had a detrimental,effect on the Tukish birth rate which is below replacement for Turks whilst more patriachal less feminist ethnic groups like the Kurds in Turkey have an average of 3 times more children than Turks. Many have speculated that with the current population rends, Turkey will become a kurdish majority country in a generation. This is about survival.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
>>
Retardogan fag retarding as usual
>>
>>76295681
you don't get it, decency has to forced onto people. Especially women

according to /pol/
>>
>>76295765
KEK
>>
>>76295495
This.

If things continue as is and the Kurds continue to grow, Turkey might just be the only country in the world that will happen to grow whiter in the future.
>>
>>76295765
Yeah, well, he is still going to use his army of islamic warriors to undermine europe like he has done with germany by sending us the human garbage turks don't want in their own country for decades. He has more than one goal.
>>
>declared 'based' by people so desperate they'd fete every person not completely brainwashed by Western liberalism
It does not take the least of courage to make such a statement as a dictator of a Muslim country.
>>
>>76295681
>make them feel bad for your choices

Why do you think they care what you think?
>>
>>76294747
Unmarried Women in their 30s with no children are basically men, except weaker and unwilling to do dangerous or dirty jobs that society needs. They should be treated as the lowest rung on the social ladder, below single men who at least can pick up garbage, work on oil rigs, or in mines, or fight and die for their country. Women in the workplace was a mistake.
>>
>>76294747
He want to make Turkey Bangladesh of Europe. More uneducated trash = less cost for employers = more vote for his party.

>>76295495
Yes but much more Kurds are being assimilated. Majority of Kurds cant speak Kurdish.
>>
>>76296171
Do you have a job or go outside? How long have you stayed in your house that you think most jobs are solders, miners and oil rig workers?

Do you have any idea how obvious it is that you just stay inside all day?
>>
>>76294747
If Erdogan were non-muslim or european with his current views, you poltards would worship him.

he is at least 10x times right winger than putin or trump.

but he runs a less powerful country and he is muslim.
>>
Erdogan is a meme and he just want to create surplus labour and make the population more malleable.

He's in denial that Turkey's economy is performing below potential. He thinks the Turkish Central Bank is part of some worldwide "interest rate" conspiracy. Turkey's inflation rate has been above the Central Bank's target for every year except one for the last 10 years. He's a mixture of Putin and Netanyahu.

Only retards have more kids than they can afford.
>>
>>76296171
nice b8
>>
>>76296097
>women
>not getting emotionally aggravated over the slightest of insults

trust me, they care
>>
>>76296523
That doesn't mean they'll change their behavior, just that they're irritated. I swear that no one here has regular face to face social interactions with humans.
>>
>>76296523
>Russians
>not the worst spouses
>>
He's right on this and his reasoning is sound

However as he has justified this position with a rational arguement, rather than simply an appeal to the divine pronouncements of Muhammad and Shaira Law, he has committed shirk, is un-Islamic, and should be handed over to ISIS for execution as a Kaffir. Muhammed and Sharia are the only arguements allowed in Islam, every other argument is apostasy.
>>
>>76296171
there is always a beta cuck to marry them at theirs 30s, only males are treated as trash by society.
>>
>>76295009
in china they give married women subsidies, unlike here where they pay single mothers
>>
>>76295436
No, it bothers me that Whites are losing the fertility/demographic war, while Muslims and Black Africans are winning it.
>>
>>76296261
i'm a kurdish who can't speak kurdish and pretend like i'm okay with ''being turk'' thing. but my roachfrend when teh time comes we'll be the ones who stab you on your back.Do not fall for assimilate meme.
>>
>>76296800
You get tax breaks for getting married in America you actual child.
>>
>>76296261

Being okay with Kurds... Ffs, Kurdish seperatism is the only chance Turkey has to get rid of themselves from these barbaric leeches
>>
>tfw just waiting for the right moment to convert to Islam and join the winning team

Western cucks can keep your partying slags. I want a loyal wife and children, looks like I have to convert to Islam to get that.
>>
>>76295452
Thanks to westerners
>>
>>76295681
Most importantly stop coming to and associating with 4chan.

This place is rightfully for scum and no woman would even want a 4channer as a husband.
>>
No seriously /pol/, how do you justify thinking almost identically to muslims?
>>
>>76295634
They have kurds
>>
>>76294747
He's right. Having children is the most fulfilling thing a woman can do. Instead of wasting their lives away at some job where they're replaceable they could a mother to children in a way that no one else can.
>>
>>76295857
yeah, otherwise they whore out, like in the west. They don't act like that where the mudslimes have them under control, do they?
>>
>>76295857
This will never work, forcing people to be a certain way pushes them away from that. Being a positive example is better, but most of /pol/ is too lazy to go to the gym, eat healthier or whatever it is. They'd rather go on /pol/ and start feminist hate threads.
>>76296097
They might act like they don't and might justify being a slut but deep down inside they realise their life choices are wrong, but every guy that hooks up with them is just helping them justify it even more. When someone comes along and rejects them because they're a slut maybe it will make them realise what they're doing is wrong. This is why people are so against slut shaming, it works.
>>
>>76297095
>/pol/ can justify half of the shit that is said here
>>
File: nusaybin.jpg (156 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
nusaybin.jpg
156 KB, 620x310
>>76296840
how is your autonomy going in cizre, sur, nusaybin, yuksekova, idil, sirnak ? :)

I've heard that heroic guerillas completely destroyed turkish special forces and now these provinces are de facto kurdistan :)

( pic related )
>>
He would be based if he wasn't a disgusting Muslim
>>
>>76297095
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>76297224
"be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

nah lets let authoritarians dictate what is good for us
>>
>>76297069
Wrong.
>>76297074
Eh, I come here because this is the only place on the internet where you have freedom to say what you want without risk. I have nowhere else online where I can be so open about my Christianity for example, even other Christians will get offended if you say something they don't like and ban you. At least here we can have actual discussions sometimes despite our differences. /pol/ surprisingly is the perfect example of multiculturalism.
>>
>>76297203
That was the main purpose of religion
>>
>>76295634
wrong. ethnic turkish birthrate is 1.85 which is higher than all european countries but still below replacement point. ethnic kurdish birthrate is the problem which is 3.2
>>
>>76294747
It's good for white women to have a lot of children but when other races do, it's not a good thing.
>>
>>76297387
The Internet needs to be shut down.

Then people will actually have to become examples and go outside. The net is what's holding modern men back from action
>>
>Mrs was all about "Mah Depression" and mood swings.
>I convinced her to get pregnant
>Wasn't easy; "Mah dreams of traveling", "world is a horrible place", "Mah career", "Mah parents"
>6 months in
>She is so much happier; she has a purpose
>>
File: 1464152265868.jpg (23 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
1464152265868.jpg
23 KB, 577x435
>>76294747

I think roaches deserve the most horrific death imaginable and then a nice soak in some pigs blood but I do agree with what he's said about women being only a half regardless of how much of a (((career))) they can make.
>>
>>76297224
Slut shaming only works if the woman considers the person insulting them to be someone who has an opinion that matters. I don't think any woman cares if some ugly weird fuck 4channer tells her what's right and wrong.
>>
>>76296647
>with humans
cut the defeatist logic. The first might not change their behavior, but do it to enough of them and they will.
>>
File: 1436746820055.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436746820055.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>76297296
b-but w-we were brothers.
>>
>>76294747
Well...he's...right.

Still a roach though.
>>
Seems like he want to kill of the legacy of Kemal Ataturk.
>>
>>76297333
So you agree that you're as bad as muslims.
>>
>>76294747
He said nothing wrong though.
For whom are you building your career? Your own vanity and cheap materialist desires?
Erdogan is right in this case.
>>
>>76297519
As I already said, >>76297509
>>
>>76296880
china doesn't subsidize single mothers is what i mean
>>
>>76297652
Okay dude.
>>
>>76294747

pol would absolutely worship him if he was a christian ruling their country tbqhaf
>>
I sayith unto thee, in the name of the Dragon. Doith, whateverith, the motherith fuckith, thou whilst, even if in direct opposition to my own will lel. https://youtu.be/7LJcqMgKT8Y
>>
>>76297370
And currently what they're dictating is that we accept sluts and whores, that we abandon our traditional culture and values, that Christianity is evil and should be left to the past. Maybe one person alone won't make a difference, but he can make his opinions heard.
For example, I completely hated the degenerate way people dressed today, I always asked why can't we dress better? I realised we can, all the resources are there so I put away the high school clothing and dressed myself up better. At first your friends might poke fun at you for it, but I've noticed they've smartened up also. One friend who always grabs a blazer before going out has told me he felt weird being so underdressed next to me but now he likes getting dressed up also even when he's not with me.
>>
>>76297711
That's why Turks and your average /pol/tard are collective scum.
>>
File: sikeyim_.png (673 KB, 662x662) Image search: [Google]
sikeyim_.png
673 KB, 662x662
ya sev ya terk et
>>
>>76297711
But he's not so we hate him. What's the problem?
Even a broken clock is right two times a day.
>>
>>76297413
main purpose was to control women? or control
>>
>>76297804
I bet you think your a special snowflake libertarian or something
>>
>>76297573
yes ataturk had zero children ( I wonder why lol) but ERDOGAN has four kids mashallah.
>>
File: 1464208074044.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464208074044.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>76297837

there is no problem, just stating a fact

>>76297804
>>
>>76297470
other races (blacks) tend to suck at civilization
>>
>>76297868
I'm an independent, I'm also an American who hates bootlicking authoritarian NEETS and skinheads.
>>
>>76297481
I sort of agree with you but at the same time I don't. Without the internet I wouldn't have found the hundreds of sources of items made in western countries, but at the same time there's a lot of degenerate places on the internet. It's a necessary evil I think.
>>76297509
Then stop being an ugly 4channer.
>>
>>76297711
yeah, and?
>>
>>76297636
defeatist still. if everyone does it, it makes a difference. Also, not everyone on 4chan is some fat neckbeard.
>>
>>76294747
I have a love hate relationship with that man.
>>
>>76298025
I'm not, but it's a safe bet that most of this board and 4chan in general is not attractive.

>>76298056
Everyone is not going to do it because you guys are fringe freaks.
>>
>>76296880
>*triggered*
>>
>>76297704
read up, bud
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34695899
>>
>>76298137
Yeah I know about it anon, I just don't think you knew about marriage tax breaks in America until I told you.
>>
>>76298234
i just wanted to make my point anon. now others can read it too
>>
>>76298056
Half the people circlejerking about how women need to be controlled probably don't even leave the house in order to be communicating with people.
>>
>>76297577
The only bad thing muslims do is follow their religion. Don't tip yout fedora at me, boy.
>>
>wife works doubles 6 days a week
> spends an hour and a half getting ready everyday, which in this time frame refuses to do anything for anybody because "she has to get ready for work"
> destroys the bathroom everyday
> drives my new car, which she essentially destroyed via coffee stains and cigarette burns in the seat and center console
> destroyed the cars rims by parking ON curbs
> cant say anything about her making a mess of the car or she goes full autism and shuts down, refusing to speak
> comes home and sits on jewbook and drinks wine
> cant initiate conversation because she's busy talking to her friend on jewbook
> eats and smokes in the bedroom while on jewbook
> cant get her to help take care of the kids because she worked all day and claims she shouldn't have too
> doesn't ever want to watch TV together, but if I watch DVR'd shows without her she bitches
> constantly going through my things when I'm gone

Why not stay single and fuck all the strange you want.
I reeeeeerally wish I fucking did.
>>
>>76298384
I'm pointing out that you have essentially the same beliefs.
>>
>>76294747
What a faggot.
>>
>>76298102
culture has to start somewhere. it grows out of minority groups initally. this happens in everything, everywhere, since civilization started

>>76298329
i think you'd be surprised who visits 4chan
>>
He's right but he's still a Muslim shitskin. I agree with him but doesn't mean I like the guy.
>>
>>76298506
Yeah, you guys used to have a majority and it's been shrinking for along time. The christian myth that legitimized your belief is objectively dying out in America and it's not going to reverse.
>>
>>76298385
you chose a lifestyle now you have to deal with it

there's no going back either, because you have kids
>>
>>76298385
damn, sorry anon. was she better before marriage?
>>
>>76298561
>I'm basically a Muslim
>>
>>76298442
Yes, and I'm saying there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not going to disagree with you on everything based on your ethnic backround.
>>
>>76295071
2nd post best post
>>
File: cat tea.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cat tea.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
He is right and anyone who disagrees does not belong on /pol/.
>>
>>76298795
This.
>>
>>76294747

Part of the birth jihad. He's pushing hard for free movement of turks into Europe. According to a poll by some british newspaper, 12 million turkish colonists are ready to move north

Turkish birth rates in Germany: 3 kids per woman, half of them on welfare
German birth rates in Germany: 1 kid per woman, 10% of them on welfare

The birth jihad is as real as the rape jihad.
>>
>>76298614
defeatist logic. i find your lack of faith disturbing
>>
>>76298385
>seriously believing your wife works 96 hours a week
She's fucking some dude behind your back
>>
>>76298847
irrelevant

don't want to get overwhelmed? have more kids

it's that simple
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1430x1000
>>76298847
Uprising when? BfV is too weak and sleepy.
>>
>>76295436
You and your post are both retarded. Having kids and keeping you population from going extinct is one of the few things brown people have right and while we're the backwards ones. Unfortunately, this an area where us being wrong means we will literally go extinct
>>
>>76298728
I don't like muslims for the same reason I don't like /pol/'s extreme version of the alt right. You guys claim to hate muslims but you're almost equally as bad.

>>76298903
It's not defeatist, I'm just being realistic. Your hyper reactionary views on sex and relationships are dying and for good reason.
>>
>>76298847
If Germans were like Turks you could avoid this issue.
>>
>>76299015
No I'm telling you that /pol/ philosophy and Islam are very similar. You're both hyper reactionary and authoritarian.
>>
>>76294747
No wonder the Muslims breed like rats.
>>
>>76299057
you said it's not going to reverse. you have no idea if it will or not smuggie, it could if everyone hops on to it. Given what we're seeing coming out of /pol/ maybe it will.

>dying and for good reason
mind listing some of those good reasons? All I see are bad ones. Feminism, SJWs... niggers everywhere...
>>
>>76299174
Not really most people don't believe in polygamy or violence.

Women having a distinct social role of raising kids is a christian/human/common sense belief anyway.
>>
File: turks white 4.png (876 KB, 805x453) Image search: [Google]
turks white 4.png
876 KB, 805x453
>>76294747

FUCK OFF MUDSLIME TURKROACHES

>>76299105
>>
>>76298385
All the signs of a woman who has already dissociated herself from your relationship emotionally.

You gonna get hit hard bro. Prepare yourself because woman who are "bored" in their relationship are ticking time bombs
>>
>>76299281
>most people don't believe in violence

This board calls for genocide of multiple groups 24/7. A lot of you have made it very clear that they only thing stopping you is fear of legal consequences.

>>76299259
Casual sex is becoming more and more common, christianity is dying with no signs of reversal.
>>
>>76299447
Realisitically she's not just talking to her "friend" on facebook and she's chatting with her dick on the side. Bored women cheat, and they are very good at hiding it. You know how a guy knows that a girl is going to cheat on her man with you? She implies that he's boring.
>>
>>76297983
Haha and here you are posting half the posts on a /pol/ thread, you must be a very happy individual
>>
>>76299489
>what is vocal minority

i'm sure that most /pol/acks wouldn't wanna hurt anyone unless they had no other choice
>>
>>76299630
This is entertaining to me bud.
>>
>>76295966
do you really think kurds are white? you should visit here someday amerifat kek
>>
>>76299489
you are short sighted.
i find your lack of faith disturbing
>>
>>76295071
This
>>
>>76299661
Lol what about the ones who would cheer on Trump if he started killing blacks and mexicans? What about the threads where black guys get killed and /pol/ cheers it on?
>>
>>76298722
Tell me, if a Muslim told you to not drink bleah, would you start chugging Clorox?
>>
>>76299834
Memes.

Go back to /lgbt/ friend, you're not ready for this place, yet.
>>
File: 1363719673320.png (7 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1363719673320.png
7 KB, 245x200
Femanon here.
I agree that the "equality" thing is total bullshit when coming to have children and working at the same time. It's not "equal" if someone has to work, take care of household chores and babies at the same time.
I believe a woman should be allowed to choose if she wants to have children or not, but if she does she should have the possibility to quit her job and dedicate herself completely to raising her kids. But this is possible only if she has a partner to support her financially.
I myself have no intention to procreate whatsoever, and I don't want a filthy mudslime to force to me to do otherwise because his pedo prophet said so, but I am aware that working, especially full time, and taking proper care of a child is not a good combination, no matter how much buttblasted feminazsi blubber about women's freedom of choice.
>>
>>76294747
Most women work low paid crap jobs to make ends meet though.
Everyone has to work these days. Women with professional incomes were smart enough to realise this and train for more money. Who can afford their wife to stay at home these days ?
>>
>>76299711
Sure kiddo :^)
>>
>>76299969
Been here for several years, just because I'm exposed to your miserable opinions based on the warped perception of reality that only the severely mentally ill can have does not mean that I agree with your views.
>>
>>76299099

Turks need to be like germans, not the other way around. Turkish birth rates should be at 1 kid per woman. But Erdogan apparently wants war. Erdogan is the next Hitler and the EU pacifist idiots are actively inciting him through constant appeasement.

But let's not pretend it's just Erdogan, he has one half of all turks behind him and the turks are going into full imperialism mode everywhere, not just in the EU, in the middle east/Syria, even in africa, collaborating with the likes of ISIS and Boko Haram.

Germany is already done for - they sealed their fate by still supporting Merkel after everything she did to them - and when the happening happens the entirety of Germany will go down in blood and fire. It will have to be abandoned, the best plan for Germany at this point is a nuclear scorched earth strategy to make it useless for the muslim invaders.

Not much of value will be lost, most germans today are dysgenic leftists, useless eco-green vegetarian liberal pacifists that need to be removed from the gene pool together with their dysgenic offspring.
>>
>>76299859
yea totally because memes bro
>>
>>76300072
Lol yes anon, that's why I'm doing it.
>>
>>76300059
thats nice now fuck off slag
>>
File: 1454099237097.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1454099237097.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>76300059
Enjoy the cats
>>
>>76297069
>*tips panama hat*
Just because we slapped your shit in the 80s when you got uppity doesn't mean you have to harbor resentment. You're a better canal than a harbor, anyway.
>>
>>76300067

> Who can afford their wife to stay at home these days ?

Welfare Turks in Germoney
>>
File: 1351621791887.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1351621791887.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>76295765
So you are saying we're facing a turkroach genocide?
>>
>>76299174
> hyper reactionary and authoritarian.
thats like everyone, ever
>>
File: catpooping90.jpg (32 KB, 344x400) Image search: [Google]
catpooping90.jpg
32 KB, 344x400
>>76300059
>fema

and that's where i stopped reading.
>>
>>76300380
Third worlders think their countries are bad because of us, they do not realise how much worse they would be had it not been for us.
>>
>>76300375
I already have three :3
But I don't want babies so I guess I am evil and wrong, isn'it Muhammad?
>>
>>76299057
Then you don't belong here faggot.

Take your fedora and go back to ((reddit))
>>
>>76301443
>only 3 cats
I have 5 :)
>>
>>76301806
Years ago I peaked with a maximum of 8, sure I'm gonna take more if I get the chance.
>>
>>76302112
I would have more if I had the space
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.