[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be thankful. #GayPrideMonth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x422
Be thankful.

#GayPrideMonth
>>
>>76293097
All your movement succeeded in doing was importing millions of Muslims who hate you into the only culture who will tolerate you.
>>
File: 1431932218364.jpg (62 KB, 688x840) Image search: [Google]
1431932218364.jpg
62 KB, 688x840
Pedo pride when?
>>
File: bedroomprivacy.png (446 KB, 536x612) Image search: [Google]
bedroomprivacy.png
446 KB, 536x612
you are the one that should be thankful. thankful that whites and heterosexuals allow an abomination like you to even exist. but allowing you to exist is killing our civilization, so im sure they will wise up to it soon enough and your ass will be back to hiding it as you should.
>>
>>76293097
Why are all gays such faggots?

They cannot handle any bullying
Fucking faggots.

They should be put into.a bonfire
>>
>>76293097
YOUR GENDER IS WHATEVER IS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
IF YOU HAVE A DICK, YOU ARE MALE.
IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE FEMALE.
>>
>>76293697
That's only the loud, obnoxious ones.
>>
File: 800px-SM_Gay_Slaves.jpg (133 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
800px-SM_Gay_Slaves.jpg
133 KB, 800x640
>>76293097
Alright but stop scaring the children. If you want respect, stop your provocation. Pic related.
>>
>>76293097
I'm thankful.

Don't mind the stormfags.
>>
>>76293780
Too simple. There is no market for Transgender surgeries or cosmetics if it is to be believed that our biology is determined by our dna.
>Inb4 chasing jewish degenerate hobbies
>>
>>76294135
Which is 90% of them.
>>
>>76293097
Sharia for San Francisco
>>
>>76293097
Gay pride parades simply embarrass the gay movement. They make the entire thing look like a group of sexual deviants.

No one gives a single shiny fuck if you are gay or not. A parade is unnecessary, it serves nothing but making gays look like perverts.
>>
>>76294821
gay pride circa 1970

what happened?
>>
>>76294693
Nope, I would guess maybe 30% of them.
>>
>>76293259
FPBP
>>
>>76295035
>being gay isn't a choice goy
>disgusting anal sex between two males is a beautiful act goy
>>
>>76293097
Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.
>>
>>76295257
It's not a choice, and I never claimed it was a "beautiful act". Most men are not into it, obviously.
>>
Why should I be thankful for a movement started by communists and pedophiles?

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
http://americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
http://www.americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay
>>
>>76294330
>on /politically incorrect/
>supporting sodomites.
Pick one.
>>
>>76293097
Is it bad that I hate gaypride even when I'm gay? I find this concept disgusting.
>>
>>76295538
>It's not a choice
Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is No Genetic
http://www.hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

Just Over 2% Tell CDC They Are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/15/gay-lesbian-bisexual-cdc-survey/12671717/

New Twin Study: People Not Born Gay
http://americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/

No One is Born Gay
http://www.nooneisborngay.com/

Proof You Can't be 'Born Gay'
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/

Summary of Scientific Findings on Homosexuality
http://www.mygenes.co.nz/summary.htm
>>
>>76295538
Just curious what makes you think it's not a choice? Arent most gay guys past victims of sexual abuse as a child or neglect?
>>
What do I have to be proud of?

My abnormality? The god awful culture that legally allows people to sexually abuse kids? The fact that #GayPride just gets me more hate?

Fucking Liberals.
>>
>>76293097
A FUCKING LEA.. wait a min
>>
>>76294821
This
>>
>>76295542
>Why should I be thankful for a movement started by communists and pedophiles?
Don't forget the Jews.
Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
http://www.intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
>>
Fag here.

OP's pic is true, but unfortunatly pride has become an incredibly sexually driven and obnoxious party type event instead of a more respectable celebration. I'm uncomfortable with shit like >>76294237 and I avoid pride because of it, and there are many, many other homosexuals like myself.
>>
>>76294996
They became emboldened
>>
>>76295663
>Arent most gay guys past victims of sexual abuse as a child or neglect?
Yep.

Abused "More Likely to Be Gay"
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3949087/Abused-more-likely-to-be-gay
>>
I don't give a fuck. If they kept it to their bed rooms I wouldn't fucking care. We don't need tax breaks for any civil unions. Churches shouldn't have to do shit for homos. Neither should business. They shouldn't have to do a damn thing for anybody unless they sign a contract saying they will and the other side holds up their end. I dont want to see anybody showing any affection or even emotion really.
>it's life just live
Try not catching GRID on the way out then fuck face
>>76294996
Still blocking roads? Get the fuck out of the way.
>>
>>76295872
Sure you can claim anecdotally that there are many like you but what is the actual percentage? And why are gay men more likely to commit sexual assault on minors than straight men? Atleast acknowledge the level of sexual perversion of being a fag to actually want to fuck another man's asshole
>>
>>76295642
No, that's a healthy revulsion to degeneracy.
>>
>>76295663
>>76295659
I wasn't a victim of sexual abuse and turned out gay. I barely tell anyone I know about it either.

>>76295642
same
>>
>>76296068
>I wasn't a victim of sexual abuse and turned out gay. I barely tell anyone I know about it either.
Anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>76295716
And don't forget the rampant amount of STIs that rampages through the community due to the level of constant butt fucking without condoms and with hundreds of random partners.

And LGBT organizations want to stop disclosure laws
>>
>>76295538
When did you choose to be straight, Anon?
How can you tell me that with how many mutations can affect the human body, that it's not possible that someone could just be born attracted the same sex?
>>
File: Homos should try.jpg (48 KB, 873x544) Image search: [Google]
Homos should try.jpg
48 KB, 873x544
>>
>>76293097
>#GayPrideMonth
Excuse me? That's not fucking real, is it?
>>
>>76293259

Pretty much said it all.
>>
>>76294996
They were accepted
>>
File: IMG_20160525_213837.jpg (92 KB, 640x532) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_213837.jpg
92 KB, 640x532
>>76296198
>>
>>76296160
If it's true for one person, then it means that the phrase "Nobody is born gay" is false.
>>
>>76296187
Homosexuality is linked to a chemical imbalance in the brain it is common knowledge to everyone not under the illusion
>>
>>76296187
>When did you choose to be straight, Anon?
Being heterosexual is natural. Its the default position. Duh.
>>
>>76293097
Ya, except this shit doesn't happen anymore and hasn't been a real problem for multiple decades. The gay community can claim that pic related is true, but that would be delusion on their end. Most faggots see being gay as a huge part of their identity. It affects who they talk to, who they vote for and their morality. They also all hate good music.

I'm gay but I see that as a quirk about me, nothing more. Seriously fuck them though. All mindless idiots controlled by the left.
>>
>>76296394
>If it's true for one person, then it means that the phrase "Nobody is born gay" is false.
Then they'd have to prove that one person was born a sodomite.

So far science hasn't done that nor have they found "the gay gene".
>>
>>76296187
I said it's not a choice. The attraction at least. Sex is a choice, though, as is any physical action.
>>
>>76296187
Being Straight isn't a choice. That's the natural default.
>>
>>76293319
Don't worry it's right around the corner
>>
>>76296394
Just because you're not aware of what in your childhood upbringing could have led to your incorrect attraction to males, doesn't mean you aren't, for some nuanced reason, fucked in the head.

I believe homosexuality comes from a lack of something in your childhood, thus, you feel the need to "fill" up an emptyness in you. Thus you seek the cock.
>>
File: coming soon.jpg (42 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
coming soon.jpg
42 KB, 480x600
>>76293097
>Be thankful you don't need one

Ok, asshole. Tell me more about how the pride parades opened people to accepting gays when it really just confirmed the stereotype of the perverted and sexual degenerate homosexual.
>>
>>76293097
Gay Pride and all movements that degrade traditional White Christian Male led households are largely products of the Money Printers.

By using their money creating ability to direct loans to loyalists, they buy up nearly all news and education organizations in America and the world.

In this case, Gay Pride encourages people to live a hedonistic (life for pleasure above all else) and wreck less lifestyle.

If Gays as a whole group, ever go straight edge, they will quickly find their movement pushed to the back burner and all but forgotten by the mass media.

Wake up people! You are being played by the modern Slave Masters (Money Printers.)
>>
>>76296656
I think it's more the not finding women particularly attractive and finding men more attractive my whole life that made me gay, actually.
>>
>>76296612
>Don't worry it's right around the corner
Indeed it is.

Pedophiles Want Same Rights as Homosexuals
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=11517

Pedophilia a 'Sexual Orientation' Experts Tell Parliament
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pedophilia-a-sexual-orientation-experts-tell-parliament

Pedophilia the Next 'Sexual-Rights' Revolution?
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/pedophilia-the-next-sexual-rights-revolution/

*shudder*
>>
>>76296187
Ok sure, fine
You're born attracted to the same sex anon.
In the same way that someone can be born with schizophrenia and other mental disorders, your inherited mental disorder is to be a fag.
There's still a problem here that should by 0 means be celebrated.
>>
>>76295872
This. You're gay, but not a faggot.
>>
>>76296439
I never said it wasn't
>>
>>76296810

It's a recent phenomenon. Liberals love to 'celebrate' diversity, even if it includes retarded potatoes and degenerates.

>WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL

That's the joke. No one has ever questioned that damaged people were different.
>>
>>76297007
>I never said it wasn't
So since you admit that heterosexuality is natural then you must admit that homosexuality is unnatural.
>>
File: 1455983995334.png (55 KB, 1046x1194) Image search: [Google]
1455983995334.png
55 KB, 1046x1194
>>76293097

I fucking hate fags

They fuck their own sex turning down what ever natural instinct for procreation they have and then cry when people call them out for faggotry! They even went out so far to say that homosexuality is genetic and not a choice whilist providing no proof of any sort of 'gay gene'

Their love is false and is purely based in lust! Wonder why so many of them have so many partners during their lifetime? They only care about their statisfaction and are one of the most selfish human beigns to exist!
>>
>>76296542
So should gay people just not act on their attractions in the privacy of their home? Theyre just not allowed to have sex with who they want to?
>>
>>76296784
Yea, it's why you find them attractive that I'm trying to tell you is a result of some trauma or lack of something that leads to an attraction to the incorrect sex.

It's amazing how the concept of your brain simply having some messed up wires is impossible for you to understand. If you like dudes, it must be the way it was suppose to be, despite absolutely everything in biology stating otherwise.

People are born with many things that we classify as INCORRECT and try to treat/fix. Due to stigma alone, you're raised believing your mental disorder is totally normal, so you defend it.

Why do you fail to see this? Why can you call your mental discrepancy normal, and yet someone else's mental discrepancy is a disorder.

Do you not see how in the future, we can normalize more things we now accept as a problem?

And don't come with that bullshit that, better science led to this understanding. It's pure leftist bullshit that led to this being normalized and any scientist that would try to prove otherwise would be shut down because muh political correctness is more important than truth.
>>
>>76293097
now its illegal to persecute gays. so why do they still need a pride month?
>>
>>76295477
You are the cancer that is destroying society. Imagine you have a gay child, they will be super fucked up.
>>
>>76296810
I never said it should be celebrated. It's a mental illness. But obviously there's no "cure" for being homosexual, so who are we to keep them from making their existence comfortable?
>>
>>76296810
There is no arguing with a man who willingly shoves other men's penises up their butthole. This is a bizarre act in and of itself and is naturally repulsive whereas sex between a woman and man is considered to be very beautiful. To seek out that which repulses society is a mental disorder much in the same way as pedophilia. These aren't sexual orientations and I think that is where gays get confused, but gays as a demographic are most susceptible to programming so it's no question why jews are driving white males to be gay in droves
>>
>Pedo pride was not born of a need to celebrate being a pedo, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn't a an oldhag pride movement, be thankful you don't need one.
>>
>>76297063
>It's a recent phenomenon. Liberals love to 'celebrate' diversity, even if it includes retarded potatoes and degenerates.
precisely what I'm getting at. In the same vain that people will shout "races are all equal and there's scientifically no such thing as race", and unfortunately, that is backed up by modern science (because anyone who dares say other wise gets silences), it's the same shit with faggotry.

I'm hetero, but I ain't even white and I can see this logic about race CLEARLY, so why can't you buttfuckers accept your mental illness and stop trying to normalize it.
>>
>>76293097
I don't disagree with this. Equal rights are fine, adults should be able to say, belief or fuck whatever they want to, so long as you don't infringe on someone else's freedom to do the same. The problem is the extremists do exactly that. There are large number of conservative gay people that feel they got what they wanted and are just living their lives now.
>>
File: 1464383352418.jpg (435 KB, 1023x670) Image search: [Google]
1464383352418.jpg
435 KB, 1023x670
>>76297172
>lack of something
Father figure most likely. And who can we blame for xenoestrogens? Biased laws against men? Soy fed prison food? Why do you think so many niggers have GRID too? It's all a ploy. ((()))
>>
>>76297158
No, they should, as long as it's consensual.

>>76297172
I'd actually rather not at this point in time. Have you seen today's women? Makes me kinda glad I'm not attracted to them.
>>
>>76297237
Assuming you spend any amount of time with said child and you don't regard yourself as a complete and utter failure if you raise a son to be gay and not slay pussy
>fucking brit cucks everytime
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhzMisyaeT0
>>
Feminism is responsible for the proliferation and of homosexuality.

Feminism seeks the destruction of the white male, feminists being unwitting tools of the Jewish globalists that want to shrink the global population.

The most rabid feminists are always white females, and what better tool to destroy white men than their own women, given power and prominence, they emasculate the straight men and encourage the gay men, decimating the white race in the process.

I wish more white females could see how destructive feminism really is and how they're being used so hard.

>your daily red pill
>>
>>76297237
>You are the cancer that is destroying society.
No. That's the Jews. They're the ones behind the promotion and normalization of homosexuality after all.

>Imagine you have a gay child, they will be super fucked up.
I'd never wish such mental illness brought about my child.
Them being a sodomite would be reason alone for them being super fucked up.
Because of course homosexuality is a mental illness.
>>
>>76297141
Of course it is, but there's nothing we can do about it. So why the fuck are you getting all uppity about it? I understand that you don't like the mannerisms of flamboyant gays but thats a minority of the gay population m8. What two consenting adults do in the vedroom is their business, no matter how unnatural. You're allowed to not be comfortable with, but that doesnt stop dicks fron going up assholes, because in the end, its just how they are.
>>
>>76297298
naturally repulsive? Beautiful? Those are your subjective opinions, they hold no weight.

There is a reason nature encourages diversity, it helps us adapt to new situations. Why would sexuality be exempt from this?
>>
>>76297513
>Feminism is responsible for the proliferation and of homosexuality.
No, that's the Jews.

The Jews are behind feminism as well though.

>The most rabid feminists are always white females
No, that would be Jewish females.
>>
On and off again gay here! It is a choice sometimes and not a choice in other ways. I can't choose who will cause me to pop a chub but I can choose to act upon those chub inducing situations. I love a nice submissive bottom whenever I can get one(tho i have to admit most are honorary women) but Pussy is the bee's knee and women smell better. /pol/ lemme tell you haven't lived and experienced justice until you've had an effeminate black man use their big ol nog DSL's to polish off your white knob.
>>
>>76295659
>Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is No Genetic
But they actually show it must be partially but not wholly genetic or at least pre natal, since identical twins are much more likely to share their sexualities than siblings are.
>>
>>76297279
Making their existence comfortable is one thing. Having gay propaganda in every third movie, series, game etc. and letting LGBT-fags tell children how awesome it is to be gay and that they should try out "alternative" lifestyles is something entirely different.
>>
>>76297690
Youre right. Absolutely right.
>>
>>76297279
Fair point. But you should seek help. Or isolate yourself from society, so that you may not have any influence on others.

I believe firmly, that to other people (especially young ones), that are in a mentally and emotionally vulnerable state, they might see homosexuality (or transgender bullshit) as the solution to the problem.

"Oh, I don't have daddy issues, I'm just gay, that's it, i love the cock!" Rather than getting to the root of the problem and trying to make amends, he simply proceeds to fill his anus with semen. How in gods name does that not scream insanity.
>>
>>76297635

I agree, it's Jewish people puppeteering, but they empower white women to do their dirtywork, convincing them that they're STRONK WOMYN DUN NEED NO MAN.

Look at hollywood and the white women leads they push, while they demean and punish the white male.
>>
>>76297609
>but there's nothing we can do about it
Of course there is.

Mental hospitals and/or concentration camps.

Along with not promoting or normalizing it either.

>So why the fuck are you getting all uppity about it?
Because the Jews are using it to destroy the White race.

>What two consenting adults do in the vedroom is their business, no matter how unnatural.
Except they're not keeping it in the bedroom, are they? They're forcing it upon us at every turn.
>>
>>76297780
>ut they empower white women to do their dirtywork,
Then we should focus on the cause and not the symptom. Rid ourselves of the Jew and then women won't be feminists.
>>
>>76297172
>>76297399
>Father figure most likely
Not even true, my Dad is great and yet I'm still gay
>>
>>76297539
It is not a mental illness because you can have a happy and productive life as a homosexual. Illness degrades quality of life. The illness is with you my friend, people like you cause millions of gay people to be unproductive and depressed because they do not receive the love and acceptance they need from their parents and community.

If that's what the Jews are doing then they are a force for good.
>>
>>76297774
Anon if someone's not attracted to dick they're not gonna just go shove a dick in their ass becsyse they think its the answer to their problems.
>>
File: 1463567708233.png (335 KB, 439x525) Image search: [Google]
1463567708233.png
335 KB, 439x525
>>76294996
We gave an inch.

They took a mile.
>>
>>76297618
Even without any religious or cultural influence, people have a natural disgust and confusion to the concept of the same sex mating. Because it just doesn't fucking add up.

You don't have to be a genius to understand why.
Penis enters vagina = baby
Penis enters Female Anus = Disease, no baby
Penis enters male anus = disease, no baby

If men had vaginas and reproductive organs, then homosexuality would make 100% total fucking sense.
>>
>>76297965

White women are either blue pilled or are complicit in the deception and subversion of the white race.

You can't jump right to the final boss. Women will defend their masters because without them they are forced back into their natural role.
>>
>>76293097
at the current rate we'll need one
>>
>>76297690
>Having gay propaganda in every third movie, series, game etc
To be honest being able to have gay romances in games is pretty nice, provided it's just optional, especially in an RPG.
>>
>>76293097
>Being proud of never reproducing
he he he good goys
>>
>>76297835
You know people tried to cure homosexuality and it always failed right? You know it occurs in other species too?
>>
File: 1462100257612.png (915 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
1462100257612.png
915 KB, 1294x1230
>>76297989
>my Dad is great
>I'm still gay
Pick one Nigel
>>
>>76297835
Lol okay m8, obviously there's nothing I can say.
>>
there is no "gays" its just people who wants attention.
>>
>>76298086
>people have a natural disgust and confusion to the concept of the same sex mating
Why are you so obsessed with anal sex when it's not the only thing gay men do? A large percentage of gay men don't even like it.
>>
>>76298086
The solution to that is simple. Don't fuck black people. There, greatly reduced chance of disease.
>>
>>76298203
He doesn't mind it :^)
Hope to bring a boyfriend home one day to meet the parents.
>>
>>76293319
Society really should open up about pedophiles and stop treating them live monsters.

First step would be to inform people that there's a big difference between a pedophile and a child molester.
>>
>>76297618
And yet the myth of the tiny flamboyant gay population is allowed to slide. Again, it's all anecdotal, but suppose an alien species were to look on to sex between a man and a woman and sex between a gay couple, which would be more objectively beautiful? The answer is plain as day and yet jewish programming is so strong in britbongistan that you can't even see the forest for the leaves. I pity you yuropoors who are allowed to commit thought crimes and honestly all whites from the cucked countries are dead to me
>>
>>76297995
>It is not a mental illness because you can have a happy and productive life as a homosexual.
That's not the sign of having a mental illness or not.

> Illness degrades quality of life.
And being a mentally ill homosexual degrades the quality of life.

Alcohol and Drug Use Among Homosexual Men and Women
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals
http://psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527

Homosexual Men Have Fifty Times Higher Rate of AIDS
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

Homosexual Men Twice as Likely to Have Cancer
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/homosexual-men-twice-as-likely-to-have-cancer-study

>The illness is with you my friend, people like you cause millions of gay people to be unproductive and depressed because they do not receive the love and acceptance they need from their parents and community.
Nope. I'm not a tool of the Jews like you are.

>If that's what the Jews are doing then they are a force for good.
You probably believe the Holocaust happened as well, don't you?

You're nothing more than a good goy doing the brainwashed will of your Jewish masters.
>>
>>76297835
>Because the Jews are using it to destroy the White race.
A higher % of blacks are gay in the US than whites.
>>
File: 1451274269246.jpg (154 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1451274269246.jpg
154 KB, 576x576
#LoveIsLove
>>
File: 1453400016759.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1453400016759.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>according to liberals, gay isn't a choice but something you're born with
>liberals tell me not to be proud of things I had no part in creating like my heritage
>liberals celebrate gay pride

good ol' doublethink
>>
>>76298199
>You know people tried to cure homosexuality and it always failed right?
"Always" eh?

>You know it occurs in other species too?
So does cannibalism. Doesn't mean we should do that.

>>76298211
>Lol okay m8, obviously there's nothing I can say.
That's because I'm right.
>>
>>76293319
Nice meme
>>
>>76298455
>A higher % of blacks are gay in the US than whites.
Jews aren't promoting homosexuality is black nations.
Jews are promoting homosexuality in White nations.

Speaking of blacks...

HIV Increase Among Black Gays Called 'Alarming'
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1

Report Finds Black Homosexual Males in U.S. Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

Syphilis Rates Soar 134% Among Homosexual Black Men
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/syphilis-rates-soar-134-among-homosexual-black-men-fall-among-general-popul/
>>
I honestly dont mind homosexuals, unless of course they start shoving their rainbow cock down my throat. If youre gonna be gay i'll respect that, but if your gonna be a flaunty faggot i'd gladly cap your ass.
>>
As a cocksucking dickmuncher who loves to gargle cum, I feel the need to say:
Fuck 'pride', it's been unnecessary for the last decade, all it does is make normal people despise us.

Nobody would care about how often I suck off my boyfriend if fucktards didn't run around in highheels and pink thongs, spraying milk from penis-shaped water-guns while shouting 'LOOK AT ME I'M NORMAL GIVE ME MONEY OR YOU ARE A BIGOT'.

So fuck 'pride' for making people care when they normally wouldn't and fuck faggots for making being gay seem like its all about pink shit, aids and wearing dresses.
>>
>>76295872
I am like you.
>>
>>76293479
>that image
Nice cherry picking.
>>
>>76298348
>Again, it's all anecdotal, but suppose an alien species were to look on to sex between a man and a woman and sex between a gay couple, which would be more objectively beautiful?
No, they'd be like "Oh they do that sometimes too?" because every species has instances of gay relations.
>>
>>76298730
>san francisco
>cherry picking
no, it really isn't
>>
>>76295257
>le anal sex meme
>da joos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUGGIN EBIC POST LE XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUGGIN FANY HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL LE XDDDDD EBIC I JUST HAHAHA IM LE LAUGHING SO HARD I LE JUST LE PEED IN MY LE PANTS A LITTLE LE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>76298739
>because every species has instances of gay relations.
appeal to nature
animals participate in rape and cannibalism, should humans?
>>
>>76298730
>Nice cherry picking.
Folsom Street Fair 2007
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

Folsom Street Fair 2010-2013
http://www.photos-biron.com/folsom11/index0.html

Up Your Alley 2008
http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/

Up Your Alley Fair 2015
http://www.zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2015/

A Porn Director Stirred Up Controversy by Making a Movie Centered Around HIV
http://www.vice.com/read/director-paul-morris-believes-hiv-should-be-part-of-gay-porn

Your Standard F***party
https://youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>76298856
Rape and cannibalism are objectively worse than homosexuality though.
>>
>>76298216
this.

how many straight people do you see having straight pride parades, or making it a big deal to announce what they like to stick their dicks into
>>
Gays are getting absolutely btfo in this thread holy shit
>>
>>76298854
ADL and the LGBT Community: A Commitment to Equal Rights
http://www.adl.org/civil-rights/discrimination/c/adl-and-the-lgbt-community.html

Jewish Group Backs RI Gay Marriage Bill
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4351192,00.html

Jewish Groups Back Obama on Gay Marriage
http://forward.com/articles/156055/jewish-groups-back-obama-on-gay-marriage/

Jewish Groups Celebrate Historic U.S. Supreme Court Gay Marriage Ruling
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.663193

Jewish Groups Hail Supreme Court's Legalization of Gay Marriage Nationwide
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-groups-celebrate-Supreme-Courts-legalization-of-gay-marriage-nationwide-407269

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
>>
>>76298787
>Literally picking one city full of faggots and assuming every other city is like that
>>
>>76298930
who gets to define 'worse'?
you?
who made you judge?
>>
>>76298995
You're doing gods work anon
>>
>>76298930
>Rape and cannibalism are objectively worse than homosexuality though.
If you want me to keep proving you wrong, just say so.

Bug Chasing: Why Some Men Want to Become HIV Positive
http://voices.yahoo.com/bug-chasing-why-some-men-want-become-hiv-positive-10487.html?cat=5

Gay Advocates Hurl Feces-Stained Bible Pages at Christians for Protesting Teaching of Homosexuality in German Schools
http://www.christianpost.com/news/gay-advocates-hurl-feces-stained-bible-pages-at-christians-for-protesting-teaching-of-homosexuality-in-german-schools-117532/

Gay Student to Lose His Virginity in Live Sex Performance for Art
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/25/gay-student-virginity-sex_n_4163730.html?ir=Gay+Voices

Inside the Meth-Fueled, Week-Long Orgies Plaguing London's Gay Scene
http://www.queerty.com/meth-fueled-gay-orgies-london-20130606/

Jizz on the Rocks: Introducing Semen-Infused Cocktails
http://www.queerty.com/jizz-on-the-rocks-introducing-semen-infused-cocktails-20131022/
>>
>>76299041
Um, most people would agree with me. Is that good enough?
>>
>>76298355
You honestly make me like the 'Jews' more.

All of those things you posted are because society has not taught people how to act if they are gay. Imagine a world where sexuality in its totality was banned and shamed. How would you deal with your urges as a teenager? You would obviously develop some internal traumas and turn to drugs, unprotected sex in uncontrolled environments.

All of the issues you posted are improving with time (actually bisexuals are still having a hard time, but they are a more complicated case).

The only pragmatic policy towards homosexuality is to accept it and you know it. You live in some mad fantasty probably because you are repressing your own homosexual urges.

Homophobic men get most aroused by gay porn:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201106/homophobic-men-most-aroused-gay-male-porn
>>
>>76299096
>You're doing gods work anon
Thank you.

Here's the source for my info.

http://pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
>>
>>76299041
>this faggot literally defending rape and cannibalism
>these levels of delusion I never previously thought possible
>>
Why not just be gay without telling everybody how free of a human you are?
>>
>>76299181
Yeah just keep listing things that minorities do.
>>
>>76299208
>>Um, most people would agree with me
Who is 'most'?
How many of the ~5+ billion abrahamic religion followers on Earth do you think would agree with you?
>>
>>76299297
Like 99% of them.
>>
>>76295542
>Americans for truth
Trashed.
>muh communism
Stalin criminalized homosexuality in 1933. Trashed.
>muh conveniently altered definition of pedophilia
Trashed.
>>76295659
>not a single one of the claims of people being not born gay coming from a legitimate website
Trashed.
>>
>>76299181
You seem obsessed with gays, are you gay anon?
>>
>>76297995
I see you enjoy eating bluepills. Good goy!
>>
File: Masha Gessen Quote.png (524 KB, 1022x762) Image search: [Google]
Masha Gessen Quote.png
524 KB, 1022x762
>>76299212
>You honestly make me like the 'Jews' more.
That's because you're a pro-White genocide anti-White.
>>
>>76295925
Maybe gay kids are more likely to be abused because they can be taken advantage of.
>>
>>76299402
I hope you enjoy the fact that your ideas and people like you have caused millions of people a lot of pain.
>>
File: rekt.png (573 KB, 1506x3976) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
573 KB, 1506x3976
>>76299286
>Yeah just keep listing things that minorities do.
CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

One in Five Homosexual, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Gay Youths 148% More Likely to Be Physically Abused in Relationships: DOJ-Funded Report
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gay-youths-148-more-likely-to-be-physically-abused-in-relationships-doj-fun

You can twist the words however you want, it doesn't dismiss the fact that homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness.

>>76299345
Do you have anything other than logical fallacies?

>>76299504
>Maybe gay kids are more likely to be abused because they can be taken advantage of.
...Because they're mentally ill.
>>
>>76298140
While it's a good idea, it shouldn't be forced in it.
>>
>>76296439
>>76296590
>"natural"
Oh boy. Here we go.
>>
>>76293097
>not born of a need to celebrate being gay
Oh, yes it was. You are proud that you like buttsecks, and you want to tote this around. Gays claim that being gay is no one's business, but they seem to be obsessed with letting everyone know that they are gay.
>a need to celebrate
No. No one "needs" to celebrate anything, anymore than I "need" access to the internet. It's a want. There is a difference, and you aren't smart enough to know that, evidently.
>right to exist without persecution
You have the right not to be killed, or otherwise harmed for your lifestyle (or any reason, for that matter), yes. however, if you consider having your lifestyle criticised by words "persecution", then go back to your tumblr safe spaces.
>be thankful you don't need one.
again, you're too stupid to know want vs. need. This leads me to believe that you're too dumb to know what the fuck you're even talking about.
>>
>>76299607
>I hope you enjoy the fact that your ideas and people like you have caused millions of people a lot of pain.
Speaking of pain...

Anal Cancer Rise in Gay Men Prompts Calls for Vaccinations
http://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/anal-cancer-rise-in-gay-men-prompts-calls-for-vaccinations
>>
>>76299212
Get the hell out of my country you degenerate twat
>>
>>76298864
Folsom Street Fair isn't a gay pride event, it's full of women too.
>>
>>76299412
I'm not for any genocide. I don't discriminate based on the colour of skin. How is homosexuality related to colour?
>>
>>76299670
>One in Five Homosexual, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
That's because that includes niggers and spics.
>>
>>76297141
Not necessarily.
You could also say that cancer is natural and antibiotics aren't.
Presence or absence in nature isn't related to moral quality.
>>
>>76298730
>cherry picked
This is pretty much pride parades in a nutshell.
>>
>>76299829
>Folsom Street Fair isn't a gay pride event, it's full of women too.
Lesbians? Yes, I know.

>>76299851
>I'm not for any genocide.
Then why are you supporting White genocide, sodomite lover?

> I don't discriminate based on the colour of skin.
Race is more than skin color, kikelover.

>How is homosexuality related to colour?
What are you even doing on /pol/? Shouldn't you be on /lgbt/?
>>
>>76296810
>mental disorder
No major Western medical organization has believed that for decades.
>>
>>76299999
>>
File: ok.jpg (56 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
56 KB, 576x576
>>76298482
>>
>>76299761
>they seem to be obsessed with letting everyone know that they are gay.
What counts as obsessed though? Can I just mention a guy if we're dating to anyone who asks about possible gfs? Or is that too pushy for you?
>>
>>76299906
Even if you take away the race queers still have a MUCH higher rate of hiv.
>>
>>76299829
>implying lesbian isn't just the "im a grill" version of gay
>>
>>76299991
>>76300206
Not even dykes, it's a fucking degenerate leather event. You get a bunch of fucking so called femdom mistresses and shit at it.
>>
File: Frank Kameny.jpg (335 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
Frank Kameny.jpg
335 KB, 900x666
>>76300085
>No major Western medical organization has believed that for decades.
Thanks to the Jews.

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/#.UQi3X12lxQI

Leading Gay Activist Frank Kameny Says: "Bestiality OK as Long as the Animal Doesn't Mind"
http://newsbusters.org/forums/topic-discussion/leading-gay-activst-frank-kameny-says-bestiality-ok-long-animal-doesnt-mind
>>
>>76300197
Yeah, and it's actually not that relevant because of anti retroviral drugs.
>>
>>76300197
And the dykes do better than straight people.
The problem is men spread STIs far better than women do.
>>
All the debotchery and degeneracy aside, the gay communities ruin friendships between straight men from ever forming or growing because of the stigma/shame of doing anything resembling a homosexual relationship. This is the actual vice grip that jews have white men's balls in
>>
>>76299958
>You could also say that cancer is natural and antibiotics aren't.
You could but you'd be a moron if you did.
Cancer is an aberration. IE: Not normal or natural.

>Presence or absence in nature isn't related to moral quality.
Because shoving your dick up another man's ass is normal, natural and moral? kay.
>>
>>76300340
No they don't you lying faggot.
>>
File: 1388602470649.png (201 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
1388602470649.png
201 KB, 682x1023
>>76300441
>Cancer isn't natural
>>
>>76300491
No, it is true, which is why you should use condoms.
>>
>>76300491
Female to female sexual HIV transmission is incredibly rare for example. So much so that one case is newsworthy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2580683/Extremely-rare-case-female-female-HIV-transmission-reported.html
>>
>>76300606
>>76300687
There's no such thing as lesbians you fucking idiots

Go back to your containment board
>>
File: 1370375230461.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1370375230461.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>76300888
Wow, mad much?
>>
>>76293097
As a faggot I can agree with that sentiment. I don't think pride is exactly the right word but the idea itself is pretty much my opinion on it. That being said I hate fucking pride parades, they should be well dressed men and women acting like normal people to show "hey just because we like cocks doesn't mean we are some creepy people that are going to molest your children." Instead we have dudes with beards in drag, people dressed up in bondage gear, and faggots practically naked running around. Anyone who takes their kids to a pride parade should have them taken away for being terrible parents.
>>
>>76300888
Never claimed that there was such a thing as lesbians.
>>
>>76300888
>tfw lesbian sex is nothing more than trying to recreate hetero sex with a dildo and a strapon, thus the desire for a penis never goes away even for bull dykes

Checkmate
>>
>>76293097
The gay pride parades in places like Houston where they ban the crazy BDSM shit are actually pretty good. As long as you keep the bad elements out it's no different than any other (insert minority) Pride Parade/Festival. Not all gay pride parades are the same
>>
>>76297172
>absolutely everything
wat
Back when stigma against homosexual attraction was more common, gay people grew up conflicted and not at peace. You're full of shit.
>>
File: reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
>>76300982
>Simpsons memes
>u mad?
>I don't discriminate based on race
>There's nothing wrong with faggotry
>>
>>76301226
>>I don't discriminate based on race
That wasn't me my newfag friend, /pol/ has IDs
>>
>>76301119
>special snowflake pride parade
>this one instance I know of locally disproves what happens at pride parades nationally
>>
>>76299335
>Trashed

So you don't have an actual argument then? He's a left wing website saying the same thing.

http://politicalaffairs.net/the-communist-movement-and-gay-rights-the-hidden-history/

>Stalin criminalized homosexuality in 1933.

And the communists still promoted homosexuality to undermine the west, and communists were still in charge of the movement.

Try harder, faggot.
>>
>>76301285
A faggot is a faggot.
>>
>>76299991
/lgbt/ is a big circle jerk, I prefer to talk to people with different opinions.
>>
>>76301684
>still convinced that Homosexuality is a sexual orientation and not a meme cult pushed by jews to spread degeneracy among whites in white nations
>>
>>76301327
There are other cities that do the same thing faggot. My point is that gays are starting to move away from the crazy parades that you see in new York or LA
>>
>>76293097
Why is part of OP's image blurred? Is that where the gays smeared cum on it?
>>
>>76301811
All I want you to do is imagine a boy who is 15 years old, he is gay and has no idea what his urges mean. His father tells him gays are degenerate and disgusting. He tries to like women, but they do nothing for him. He tries to hide it but it's difficult, he is getting bullied at school. What would you do for this poor child anon?
>>
>>76296692
EDGYYYYYYY
>>
>>76302567
I would recommend that they seek help for their mental illness and not encourage it. I know you're taking a break from watching Ahmed fuck your wife, but you need to understand that the only way to truely deal with the problem you presented is for society to start a dressing Homosexuality as a mental illness and not some sort of normalized sexual orientation.
>>
>>76302237
The statistics say otherwise friendo. Gays are absolutely more susceptible to disease and sexual assault on minors. Every time you try to normalize Homosexuality you increase the chances that an actual child is assaulted sexually by one of these faggot freaks. Put it any way you want but the numbers are on my side
>>
>>76302958
People tried that for many decades and it never worked. Because it is not the illness, people like you are.

So what sexual orientations do you believe exist?
>>
>>76303288
Because society doesn't prepare them for being gay. Imagine someone told you you couldn't fuck women!
>>
>>76298864
I think I saw a webm of that porn once. It's revolting, truly disgusting.
>>
Fuck gay pride month what a fucking joke. I don't even hate gays but fuck these faggots.
>>
>replace gay with white/male/cis/christian
>HURR DURR YOU DONT HAVE REASONS TO HAVE PRIDE MUH OPPRESHUNZ MUH PATRIARCHY
>>
>>76303551
Homosexuality is promoted by the media and the government. Maybe the problem is that they're a bunch of psychotic faggots.
>>
>>76303431
Homosexuality has been successfully treated for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4O33IbTWQ8
>>
>>76305804
>successfully
...if you count discredited quacks as successful
>>
>>76293319
never, also slippery slope.
>>
>>76293259
>gay pride authorised and attracted muslim immigrants
what?
>>
>>76298787
>>76299025
Dickmunching cocksucker here.
Please nuke San Francisco or at least purge it when you're throwing out all the muslims and illegals under President Trump.
>>
>>76306933
>Former head of the APA
>quack

You dumb faggot.
>>
>>76301332
Not the communists you're thinking of. "Communist conspiracy" brings to mind Soviet subversion a la Yuri Bezmenov.
The far leftists that helped gay rights were the anti-authoritarian, anti-Soviet union workers and Marxists in the West. Different groups entirely.
>>
As a pedophile it is really hard to take the plight of the gays seriously.
>>
>>76300320
>le joos
ebin
Doesn't change the fact that there's no medical basis for classifying it as such.
>>
>>76307496
Still Marxists trying to subvert and destroy society.
>>
>>76307896
There was no medical basis for declassifying it.
>>
>>76300197
>>76299670
>20+ year old sources
Into the trash it goes.
The studies from the CDC and such aren't counting by orientation. They're counting by the gender of the two partners. Two heterosexual male prisoners having unprotected, unfaithful sex would be classified in the same group as a monogamous gay couple that uses protection. Same thing with a heterosexual male working as a prostitute. See the problem with your conclusions?
>abusing kids is explainable by calling gays mentally ill
>implying that's an argument
>>
>>76307554
As a transnigger zoophile it is really hard to the plight of the kidfuckers seriously.
>>
>>76309410
Zoophiles have it easier. People care way more about "Muh children" than "Muh animals". Bestiality and animal porn aren't even illegal in a lot of places.
>>
>>76309979
Neither is Loli. But try to post a dog penis on /b/ and see how fast you get banned.
>>
>>76309265
http://www.hivplusmag.com/opinion/guest-voices/2014/02/19/listen-hiv-still-gay-disease

Nice try, faggot/
>>
Gaytards are the ultimate special snowflakes
>>
>>76311424
Nah, we are second place.
Trannies take the tiara, mostly because they feel offended if you offer them a crown.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.