[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on multigenerational households? Me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MultiGenFam_t750x550[1].jpg (78 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
MultiGenFam_t750x550[1].jpg
78 KB, 750x500
What's your opinion on multigenerational households?

Me, I think they're advantageous, for lots of reasons. Although the idea of going out and living on your own is so ingrained in American culture, it's almost impossible for lots of us to think of doing anything else.

People who live with their parents because they have no job really isn't what I'm talking about. Those will always be shit.
>>
I like it because it fits my lifestyle of living in my parants basement.
>>
>>76292712
Good for tradition and supporting your elders
>>
>>76292712
The orientals do it in america to consolidate property for the family dumb whites fall for the jews "gotta live on your own sign this lease hehehehe" meme
>>
It's a very smart way to consolidate and build wealth. My cousins and I all live together. We came up with this plan once we convinced our dumber cousins that renting is dumb because you don't build equity. We ended up not only saving on rent, but we actually were able to step up payments to pay off the house in 5 years. Our plan is that once this house is paid we will buy an apartment complex and some of us will live in apartments while the other apartments are rented out. We all make between 60 and 100k so we will slowly work our way up so that eventually we can each have a residual income or own our own home, but most importantly we won't be paying a shit load of interest or just loosing money renting.
>>
>>76293506
I've noticed Asians doing that, they'll basically by an entire strip mall, live in an upstairs apt. Open a taekwondo studio, a nail place, a coin laundry, a Chinese food place, and to top it off throw a subway or some shit in there. Shits legit.
>>
>>76293911
How many of you are there? Much age difference between you guys?
>>
>>76293382
Well its a jewsih tradition afterall.
>>
>>76292712
It's the natural order of things. Grandparents are meant to help raise and nurture their grandchildren and impart wisdom and experience on them.

This also allows the father more freedom to be more productive and increase wealth and the mother to have more children with more hands around to help.

The baby boomers totally fucked this country over by destroying the family unit. You're not supposed to move across the country to find a better job, you're supposed to lift up your community and make it better for then next generation.

Fuckong idiots don't understand that if you move from Kansas City to San Francisco for a 20% raise you are losing money cause of their ridiculous taxes, absurd property prices, and cost of living.
>>
>>76292712
>What's your opinion on multigenerational households?
It's how it's always been and how it should be. This shouldn't even be a question.
>>
>>76294231
We can't help it. it's a mitzva to bring as many kids as we can, but we don't grab enough money to support each one. so we save and get reputation for being rich. such a world. -_-
>>
Before the Jews in Hollywood invented the "nuclear family" a family was composed of grandparents, children, in laws, and various grandchildren who pooled resources and relied on each other
>>
>>76294280
No anymore dude.
>>
>>76293990
Why do you think their median income is 30% greater than that of whites in a country supposedly full of "institutional white privilege"
>>
I fell for the independence meme and I very much enjoy having my own place an living on my own schedule but it is lonely.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.