[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotthard tunnel opens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Gotthard.jpg (61 KB, 461x768) Image search: [Google]
Gotthard.jpg
61 KB, 461x768
>hire a german to produce the opening ceremony for your new tunnel, a fairly mundane public infrastructure improvement
>he gives you 12,000 orange jumpsuits, a rolling platform of gay men dancing strangely in shorts, and a naked baby with wings on a zipline

what the fuck, europe?!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/06/no_author/naked-torsos-horned-demons/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

what the fuck is this
>>
>>
it's literally just modern """""art""""" and swiss culture

why does it always have to be a satanist illuminati ceremony with you /pol/?

>>>/x/
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 653x590
What the FUCK ever happened to the mayor cutting a red ribbon?
>>
File: obama reagan.jpg (170 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
obama reagan.jpg
170 KB, 480x720
>>76291951
>elect a nigger to be president
>he destroys your already-faltering country

what the fuck, murka?
>>
>>76291951
We are starting to reach peak degeneracy.
>>
>>76291951
>>76292752
>>76292902
This is an outrage. Where is the minority representation??
>>
>>76292752
Satanism
>>
>>76293353
lol
fuck off ausie you are not europe go put some shrimp on the barbie
>>
>>76292752
First minute, all women in workers clothes.
I would bet my life there were almost zero woman who actually worked at the tunnels.

And that was the most entartete bullshit I've seen so far desu.
>>
>>76293765
this

i understand wanting a ceremony, it's actually quite the engineering and labor achievement, but I fucking know that that workforce (at least blue collar) was 99% male. unless the swiss have laws making womyn work there, that was not representative at all.

that's not even mentioning the truck with the half naked people and the owl man. that shit was crazy
>>
What happened to western civilization?
>>
>>76293156
that's just the guy's opinion that wrote the blog. sorry i didn't think to just link direct to the youtube vid
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>76293410
Asking minorities to work or perform is an American preoccupation.

Minorities in Europe are to be provided for unconditionally, as one would for a child (who the migrants are substituting). This is why they impersonate children and sometimes rape them, also.

It's a key facet of European culture.
>>
>>76291951
They could have had a hundred cute lolis dressed in traditional clothes singing folk songs, but they had to make 'art' instead.
>>
reeks of occultism, just like every mayor opening ceremony...
>>
reeks of occultism, just like every opening ceremony...
>>
>>76294202
The fruitcakes won the war
>>
>>76291951
>>76292752
Goddamn Germans. You should have nuked Berlin not Tokyo
>>
>>76291951
What happened to cutting the rope, a little music from a brass quartet, and a shitty speech by some pols?
>>
Was this funded by the taxpayer?
>>
>>76292752

Black cube (which /k/ worships, btw) and a goat.

You still dont get it?

Also money laundering.
>>
>>76295478
You bet your ass it was
>>
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/
>>
>>76291951
>germans
There's your issue. They're a fucked up people.
>>
>>76296923
26th post best post
>>
>>76291951
>Modern """"""""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""""
>>
>construction of Gotthard-tunnel start 1999
>finished 2016
>one year earlier than initially expect

>German feeder-tracks won't be ready until

MERKEL!!1
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.