[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that feel when you are filling out resumes and they ask about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464310748557.gif (383 KB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
1464310748557.gif
383 KB, 960x408
that feel when you are filling out resumes and they ask about your race and sexual orientation.

then you realize they wont touch you because youre a white male of non-hispanic origin.

then to top it off, youre a combat vet with PTSD and cancer, which would mean healthcare costs for the employer to raise.
>>
>>76290996
>youre a combat vet with PTSD and cancer, which would mean healthcare costs for the employer to raise.
Deserved it.
>>
>>76290996
Just put whatever the fuck down you want, and roll with it. This is the world now.
>>
>>76291469
Lie your face off, and when you get called out on it just start
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76290996
you dont have to answer those questions, idiot
>>
>>76290996

Just lie. I am now hispanic since i have 1/16 amerindian blood in me. They can't legally dispute it sonce there is no legal definition for it so fuck with the system.
>>
>>76290996
The poor oppressed white man. Boohoo
>>
Just say you made a mistake and checked the wrong box if you're called out on it.
>>
damn you guys really are pussies, man the fuck up. its not your race, its your attitude. nigger here, making 60k a year single dad.
>>
File: 1463691908859.png (721 KB, 830x987) Image search: [Google]
1463691908859.png
721 KB, 830x987
Have you been convicted of a felony in the last five years?

>The game begins
>>
>>76292062
nope.

also to top it all, i live in the DC area where active security clearance is a must and youre disqualified for a minor speeding ticket.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.