[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no one never really thanked america for the help during ww2 so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.jpg (11 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
11 KB, 276x182
no one never really thanked america for the help during ww2
so hey thanks guys for the hand taking care of the trash :D
we will clean the beach dont worry.
>>
>>76290040
Yeah, thanks for helping ruin the world, America.
>>
I visited Brussels two weeks ago. It was really difficult to spot a white person. Is your government as bad as Germany's?
>>
WWII was dumb.

THANKS ETERNAL ANGLO
>>
OP here why you guys mad? it was an actual thank you.
>>
>>76290145
no we all live togheter no fight on religion/skin color
>>
>>76290502
Not mad at you, friend. Just unhappy about having gotten jewed into another stupid war with rather little to show for it.

I mean I guess we wound getting Breton Woods out of the deal, but I'm not sure even that one turned out to be more than another deal with the devil.
>>
>>76291044
whatever you say.
but you guys are hero and you had nothing to win you helpd us anyway stopping anarchy in europa and that will forever be in history.
>>
>>76290145
>Brussels

Try visiting a decent city next time
>>
>>76291326
Well to the average person it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, and they were by and large happy and proud to help.
>>
>>76291776
well if you did not help us the nazi and japan would have destroyed you after us so its a win win
>>
I hope you're enjoying your "victory", America.
>>
>>76290292
>America
>Blaming other countries
Kill yourself you fat burger cunt
>>
>>76291958
you did declare war on germany
>>
you guys stop your faggotry its the anniversary of the day amerifags saved our asses for nothing from the nazi at least thank them in a sarcastic way you fucking ungratfull fucks
>>
>>76292063
They possibly even warned us, or maybe "warned" us, about the opportunity to get involved (Perl Harbor), but whatever it was that Churchill sent over is still classified. I place the blame more on the overly anglophile agents in my own government.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.