[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEO NAZI ARRESTED - PLANNED TO KILL MUSLIMS AND JEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: oyvey.png (1 MB, 1820x946) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
1 MB, 1820x946
What do you think /pol/? Was he the Ukranian flag we see on here?

Or was it a false flag to show the evil Neo Nazis are still a threat?

Where did he get military grade explosives?
>>
>>76289728
>neo nazis are the real terrorists, kaffir
>yeah, what he said, goy
>>
Staged as fuck. Seriously? 125 kg of explosives for sale? In fucking Ukraine?
Unlikely. This isn't even on our news.
>>
>Ukraine
>Where did he get military grade explosives?
take a wild guess
>>
>source is reddit
>>
>>76290068
You can't buy that much explosives here.
Besides, black market here doesn't trade with fucking idiots who cross Polish border with 125 kg of this shit
>>
>Y-YEAH LOOK WHITES ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS
falsest of the false flags
>>
#NotAllNazis

Don't be a bigot and a racist.
>>
>>76289904
hahaha very funny, there is a war in your country which mean it's perfect for weapons seller and also the nazi azov wouldnt refuse weapons to a french trying to kill muslims, get it now?
>>
>>76291336
>hello mr azov i am french nazi pls give me 125kg of weapon kthnxbai.
>>
We need to be on guard against the kind of #naziphobic #bigotry that could provoke further attacks. Don't alienate the moderate fascists or they will be forced to radicalize.
>>
>>76289728
He got it from the Russians.
>>
>>76289904
>125 kg of explosives for sale?
only?
>In fucking Ukraine?
where fucking else?
>>76290225
>You can't buy that much explosives here.
you can if you can afford it
>black market here doesn't trade with fucking idiots
they are fucking idiots
>>
#I'llReichWithYou
>>
>>76290127
NOT
>>
You dont undrstand, neo nazism is an ideology of peace.
>>
>>76292582
It really is though.
Hitler himself says many times that he wants peace, that it's the others who want war. He only built up the military to not be vulnerable.
>>
>>76293199
Its still.. I mean he went to war with 'the others' that didnt agree with his policies in order to achieve peace. Just like how there is supposed to be peace in dar al-islam, the house of islam, when everyone is 100% indoctrinated. But yeah the aryan version could probably actually work, I'd say we're more unlikely to genocide each other over stupid shit..
>>
File: trumpnazpari.jpg (159 KB, 1024x910) Image search: [Google]
trumpnazpari.jpg
159 KB, 1024x910
Soon.
>>
>>76289728
>Or was it a false flag to show the evil Neo Nazis are still a threat?
It almost always is. French intelligence probably put him in contact with the arms dealer in the first place.
>>
>>76289728
so they "caught" this ONE guy,
but were somehow unable to catch AN ENTIRE GROUP of shitskins that planned the attacks in France?
>>
>>76293844
Hitler only wanted to go to war with russia and the communist threat, apparently only he saw the threat of communism. But nah, england and france would not allow that cuz they are the only great empires of the time and so it was those two countries that declared the war on hilter. And so the phony war began, hitler tried to make peace while preparing to strike russia, but shit happens...
>>
>>76289728
>Reddit

Fuck off
>>
We should try getting a #notallnazis tag going
>>
100% false flag
1 for making people feel safer during Euro because "we got the bad guy who was going to ruin it"
2 this is a huge political correctness move considering they decided to use a white male who is a "neo-nazi" that was going to attack "Jews and Muslims" when even has half retarded as skinheads are we all know their main objective right now is kebab just like ours is.
Also he wouldn't have gotten caught.
Still think ISIS won't do shit
>>
>>76293199
Neo-nazis have nothing to do with Hitler
>>
See? This is why nazism has to stay illegal
>>
99% chance this guy browsed /pol/
>>
>>76289728
If its real, this guy would be a hero and should be respected.

If not, it's a fucking false flag.
>>
He has nothing to do with the Nat-Soc movement #YouAintNaziBruv
>>
>>76294494
Hitler invaded their ally, so he really was the one to start the conflict.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.