[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else like the British monarchy? I use to be a edgy anti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: pepefrogbritish.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
pepefrogbritish.png
11 KB, 229x220
anyone else like the British monarchy? I use to be a edgy anti monarchyfag that wanted UK to be a republic but now i support the monarchy.
>>
>>76288032
Burgers have no say in the monarchy
>>
>>76288032
Why do you support monarchy?
>>
>>76288090
True.
>>
File: fuck off plebs.jpg (42 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
fuck off plebs.jpg
42 KB, 620x387
Based burger.

Don't let the plebs ruin everything this nation stands for.
>>
File: uksc.png (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
uksc.png
109 KB, 640x480
>>76288574
>>76288196
hey ukucks
are you allowed to own a screwdriver in the uk?
or are they saying shit like
>want to be a survivor? drop that screwdriver
to you?
>>
>>76289772
Could you even afford a screwdriver without the money we give you?
>>
>>76288032
If monarchy is something the Left wants, then one feels obliged to want to keep it. if for nothing else, but for history's sake. The costs are surely minimal anyway.
>>
>>76289772
Hi titty flaps.

Those assault screwdrivers are illegal in Scotland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hGdfG3l5kI

Enjoy.
>>
I salute a portrait of Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem every morning before I go to mosque
>>
>>76289772
Australia at it again with the shitposting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.