[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince Charles Gay ~ God Save The Queer !!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: uk-gay.jpg (96 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
uk-gay.jpg
96 KB, 480x480
Hey Cuck Britfags.. (non mudlslime kekbobs)

How do you feel about your Queer King?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GTFOOH !
>>
File: uk-gay-prince.jpg (78 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
uk-gay-prince.jpg
78 KB, 600x400
>>76287207
2010 story on the queer pince
>>
File: uk-prince-gay.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
uk-prince-gay.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
yeah looks pretty innocent ...I mean what 75 year old man doesnt put his hand on a handsome young lads hip while kissing him softly...make sense unless....

Wait..who is this kid? why hasnt anyone thrown his name out there yet?
IS he still ALIVE?
>>
>>76287207
Link FAGGOT!
>>
>>76287207
Looks bretty fake. Sauce or it didn't happen.
>>
>>76287207
bretty fake. Sauce or it didn't happen.
>>
I don't think he's gay. He's probably just a pedo, that's all.
>>
He pobably has a very little penis, just like a ladyboy, and likes to take it in the ass.
>>
>>76288262
A pedo who fucks boys is, in fact, gay.

Most gays are pedos. Fun fact.
>>
>>76287207
the next queen top kek. at least britbongs won't have to change the anthem
>>
>>76287207
What kind of wood doesn't float?

Natalie Wood.
>>
Fae as shit.

>It is not the first time that the Globe comes out with such a story about Charles and certainly not the first it prints an outrageous claim about the Windsors. Through the years according to the Globe the Queen is on death's door and ready to pass the throne to William, bypassing Charles, who is to be divorced from Camilla. They printed a story about Diana having a secret daughter and another about Kate being pregnant with twins. The Globe unlike National Enquirer that has run stories that turned out to be true like the John Edwards cheating scandal, is more known for the wild imagination of its writers than for its accuracy. - See more at: http://www.elenasdiary.com/en/royal/4651-h-alitheia-gia-ton-karolo#sthash.ebVCYXWJ.dpuf

>>76288262
aren't they all?

>>76288333
>masonic trips

>>76288429
i grimaced.
>>
>>76287207

nothing special,
just the german-genes coming through,
wait until you see William's scat fetish
>>
>>76287207
>goes to all boys boarding school
>turns out gay
Whodda thunk it.
>>
>>76287207
>How do you feel about your Queer King?
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GTFOOH !

Maybe thats why the Queen wants Brexit to happen. If they stay in the EU eventually their people will demand for his head.
>>
>>76287207
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

TURNS OUT CHARLES IS ACTUALLY A QUEEN LOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.