[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Sweden crossed the Rubicon? >The point of no return (PONR)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: brain-damages.png (67 KB, 900x644) Image search: [Google]
brain-damages.png
67 KB, 900x644
Has Sweden crossed the Rubicon?

>The point of no return (PONR) is the point beyond which one must continue on one's current course of action because turning back is physically impossible, prohibitively expensive, or dangerous.
>>
>>76283542
Pretty much. The only way to save Sweden now is to gas all Arabs there, kicking them out is impossible at this point. However this would probably cause international outrage and military intervention.

Sweden cannot be saved.
>>
>15% of population is non-swedish
>domed

The fire rises.
>>
>>76286777
The issue is the math of the fertility rates. Your grandchildren will be the last Swedish majority. If you want proof, look at the speed demographic changes in the US since 1965, and Sweden is currently taking in more per capita than the US did.

You're fucked because you think math is a lie.
>>
>>76287036
Don't bother, Ulle is just going to launch on one of his mind-bogglingly retarded ignorant and self-glorifying rants and responses that read like something written by a mental patient
>>
>>76287036
Yeah that is correct as long as our immigration remain as it has been the last 20 years. Which is not the case.
>>
>>76287289
Even if it stops now, your breed like pandas and they breed like rabbits. The math is still against, just a slightly longer timeframe. They're never going away, and will only continue to grow relative to you.
>>
File: 1464864457917.jpg (143 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
1464864457917.jpg
143 KB, 680x486
>>76287289

Your immigration is remaining the same, and will accelerate.

Sorry, Sweden.
>>
>>76287417
Not true we might be in a bad position but not absolutely fucked.

>>76287502
If you had a clue you would know that is not true.
>Our 3rd largest party is anti-immigration and openly nationalistic and they grow every year.
>Our borders countrol is strict after the autumn... we currently have EU lowest (strictest) demands for immigration and border control.
>>
File: 1458886072507.jpg (45 KB, 435x424) Image search: [Google]
1458886072507.jpg
45 KB, 435x424
>>76288151
>3rd largest party
>>
>>76287417
>>76287502
And btw it could be worse, we could have a niggerdick president and be 60% white, with a population made up of immigrants but luckely we aren't that patetic.
>>
>>76286777
>>15% of population is non-swedish
>this is what swedes actually believe!
>>
>>76287036
>Your grandchildren will be the last Swedish majority.
Aren't non-Swedish children on the very cusp of becoming the majority already?

>>76287289
You're right; your immigration is astonishingly high and only set to rise!

Ours is very high too. This must stop.
>>
File: muslim-protest-britain.jpg (63 KB, 684x423) Image search: [Google]
muslim-protest-britain.jpg
63 KB, 684x423
>>76289435
>uk
You are the original cuks of Europe. Our nationalists and politicians still use your country as an example of what we risk to become.
>>
>>76289688
>No you

You faggots destroyed a European ethnicity for no reason other than virtue signaling...

Fuck off
>>
>>76289916
What would a american know about anything? Especially about ethnicity? The thing with Sweden is that is has happened so fast, uk and france has been going down this route for a way longer time. For example we got our first mosque in 2001. Way later than anyone else
>>
>>76290249
Sorry for spelling, I'm on my phone
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x331
>>76288244
Mudslimes have 6 kids per wife and have multiple wives. Your destruction will come in only a few generations. If we don't get trump elected ours will too. I suggest everyone start applying for citizenship in some country in SE Asia. Preferably japan or korea. If you already have a good chunk of money saved and are 40+ yrs old just say fuck it and move to thailand. Spend the rest of your days living like a king
>>
>>76290249
>>76290295
Fuck off you self genocidal cunt....There is no excuse for the last decade and talking shit about England and France change nothing.
>>
>>76290295
Ues fuck mongrel america that never had any ethnic homogenity to begin with and now they act superior like they don't suck euro cock all the time with 'muh huritage' nonsense. Very conflicted people.
>>
>>76290538
That is not legal in Sweden... And I like said things are getting brighter, the average Sven is waking up and gets more redpilled for each day.

Move to thailand?
>Did think defaitism was an american thing
>>
>>76290763
If your house is burning down do you stay in it for pride or leave?
>>
>yfw there was a Swedish king whose nickname was literally 'coal-burner'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anund_Jacob

Cucking is in their blood
>>
>>76290763
Like I say, very conflicted.
>immigration is bad mmkay
>so immigrate to a completwly alien culture where they hate ferang and even half breeds are considered outsiders
Retarded IMO. Thailand for the thais.
>>
>>76290538
>Thailand
>moving to the brownest and shittiest country in east/southeast Asia
>just because of muh ladyboys
>>
>>76290975
I put out the fire in order to save my family and whats mine.

>>76290987
He was called Kolbränna because he had the habit of burning down the houses of his opponents. Top cuck, right? Nice try cheeseburger

>>76291007
>>76291141
This. Thailand is Sweden #1 vacation destination. If you live there alone and are 30+ you are considered top tier white trash.
>>
>>76291007
You realize I live in America right? If donald trump doesn't get elected I will have no choice but to be a minority in my country. In that case I would much rather be a minority in a asian country like japan or korea than be surrounded by niggers and spics
>>
>>76291141
go back and read my post faggot. I said thailand is already old and had money saved up because of how far the American dollar goes. Japan, korea, singapore would be preferable >>76291327
You openly admitted you don't even have the option to do what I'm talking about so your opinion is completely irrelevant. I feel bad that not only is your country the cuckold capital but they don't even give you the option to leave. They make you sit there and watch it happen like a good little cuckold. You have my sympathies
>>
Just nuke us already and let it end
>>
File: 1367425236287.png (154 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1367425236287.png
154 KB, 500x738
>>76293952
It will end soon right? ;_;
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.