[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lack of happenings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ron-paul.jpg (18 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul.jpg
18 KB, 400x299
Anybody else kinda want a first world nation to collapse, or a gigantic fucking terror attack to take place, just so we'll have something interesting to marvel at? We haven't had a good happening since Paris.
>>
yep. hopefully england lefties will riot when brexit passes. but we need something bigger than that
>>
>>76283377
fucking burgers need to be genocided
>>
>>76283377

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW0fJuSxngg
>>
>>76283377
>>76283615
high chance of terror attacks during the european football championship in France, they already caught one guy with a truck full of explosives and weapons.
>>
>>76283377
You should take a greater interest in your own life rather than waiting for the next happening.
>>
>>76283377
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
wow so edgy exdee
>>
>>76284934
But waiting for the next happening is what my life is
>>
>>76283377
go watch gore videos or something you sociopathic loser.

>my life is so boring, that i wish for horrible things to happen to others so that i can sit in my bedroom, gathering information about it.

like, nigga, you could go to school and do that. you dont need people to die and be hurt to have what you want.
>>
>>76283901
>this level of autism
wew
>>
File: 4L_IhljgZfr.jpg (37 KB, 436x303) Image search: [Google]
4L_IhljgZfr.jpg
37 KB, 436x303
>>76283616
>leaf
>>
File: 1453843904409.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
1453843904409.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>76283377
Yep.
I always thought that far more terrifying than a catastrophic happening is the fact that we're heading to such an Orwellian future and nothing ever happens to prevent it.
I mean, look at fucking Sweden for example. One would expect anti-government terrorist groups forming, IRA style. But they just sit there and take it up the ass whenever their government pass a new pro-refugee law.
>>
>>76283377

Read the history of the Middle East, baiting them into attacking or retaliating is very simple. It is also insanely effective at causing a shift in mentality for the victims.

Globalists are covering up the rapes in Sweden and Germany for a bigger reason, backlash. The fugees have been setting back the agenda they were brought to implement faster than any nationalist movement could have hoped for.

Not saying I condon these monsters attacking, but you have to recognize they have done a great service to the antiglobalization movement.
>>
>>76285898
>current year
>anti-globalist

how much more do you want to reduce nasa's budget this year?
>>
>>76286519

Wat.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.