[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A reddit user explains the red pill theory. Red pill me on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465153129938.jpg (14 KB, 350x371) Image search: [Google]
1465153129938.jpg
14 KB, 350x371
A reddit user explains the red pill theory.

Red pill me on this pol

https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/4mq6xm/cmv_theredpill_has_the_most_realistic_views_on/d3xspov
>>
>>76282269

no one cares Bruce fuck off cunt
>>
Tldr
>>
>>76282338
Wew lad
>>
>>76282394
Red pillers seem to fill in gaps to support their narrative. Ultimately making most of their claims illegitimate. The comment i the link is about 'beta males' being red pilled in comparison to 'chads' who are still blue pilled. Worth the read.
>>
>>76283527
His comparaison with scientology is absolutly dogshit, TRP sell you nothing, I mean aside of some e-books worthing 5$ there is no cult to join or retreats to participate.
By the way most of the approach is rationnal and has some real basis (see Briffault's law).

>Why is it weird/wrong that we enjoy a prolonged adolescence where sex is fun and the points don't matter? What anyone wants in a hookup (male or female) is that instant attraction. What you want in someone you plan to wake up next to for the next fifty years is something different. In what way is this illogical? Where are women OR men losing points on the changing criteria. Doesn't this just make, you know, common fucking sense?

He purposevily avoid to mention studies showing that people with a lot of previous sexual partners divorce a lot sooner than the one with none or a few.

>At 20, did you want to settle down? Get married? Have a mortgage and a wife and a baby and a golden retriever? Or did you want to have fun, get laid, party, go out, and essentially enjoy life? When we all died at forty from small pox or cholera, we settled down pretty fucking quick.

Fallacy, implying that being married and building something is not "enjoying life" while intoxicating yourself is.
By the way if deaths by infections were frequent before the invention of antibiotics that does not mean people died at 40, the life expectancy was mostly tanked down by children dying before the age of 3.
>>
>>76285194
Would you say the overall theory has merit ?
>>
>>76282269
>>76285194

>Any ideology that says you have to take it wholesale, that you can't pick and choose, that you're wrong for accepting one tenet and rejecting another, is bullshit. You should be able to pull whatever healing elements you find from any philosophy or ideology without needing to take it wholesale. The only people who insist you do, reject you if you don't, are cults.

Only read TRP during some weeks, left when I thought I grasped the concepts.
Never had any people telling me that I should take "the wholesale", it revolves around an argument/concept beam than a real philosophy.
Basically the girl pulled that out of its ass.

Oh, and finally: she is a mod of /r/relationship, aka the subs where women go to cry about their problems to be comforted by others women.

And yes, she is a girl, or a gay guys, bust most possibly a girl:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BreakUps/comments/1gb88z/weve_had_enough_of_the_separation/

So her insight on TRP is as objective and documented as the one of Kobe Bryant on the KKK.
>>
>>76282269
He's talking about r/theredpill which is different from the /pol/ meme. It's a sub dedicated to basically being a psychopath to get laid. Honestly one of the most degenerate things on that website.
>>
>>76282269
No one cares about fucking Reddit you redditors
Get the fuck out

This bitch has about as much merit to me as the toilet paper I just used to wipe my ass
>>
>>76286945
Well TP can be quite valuable when you think about it.
>>
>>76286612
So maybe ask the lads over at r9k?
>>
>>76285999
TRP is a painful theory, it demystifies all aspects of attraction/romance/love that we are sold by entertainment since our childhood to convert them in a cold and rationnal transaction between two animals where emotions are just a make-up for interests.

I find it quite good, especially since a lot of things they promote are backed and helpful for me, the fact too that my father never directly explained them to me (despite applicating a lot of them) like a lot of men probably plays a role in it.

However the first trap you can fall in is the one of mysoginy and by that I mean the real one: having resentment against all women because of their behaviours when in fact they just act like that since the beginning of times, they adapt to the frame society give them, so there is no point being a woman hater.

The second trap is to not understand that the ideas are generalization and if they apply at all women they still do it by varying degrees between individuals depending on various characteristics, like their education, level of morality, characters, etc...

This video explains it very well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o1tGuc8fYo
>>
>>76287721
Thanks for this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.