[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slovenia faggot watch thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: remove faggot.png (887 KB, 854x534) Image search: [Google]
remove faggot.png
887 KB, 854x534
>be underpaid construction worker from far far away ;_;
>Based Mayor wants to demolish an old factory where degenerates off all kinds congregate
>racist leftists try to prevent you from doing your job
>they even chant "natzis raus :DD" when you try to remove them from the premises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B31ASN8Lkjc

The name of the video:
>Ljubljana: the most brutal city in the world

Why are leftist such faggots /pol/ ?
>>
any of the tradies here would hopefully just drunknly drop all these lefties
>>
Why even try to remove them?
Why even call the police?
Just start up the equipment and let them be crushed underneath it.
>>
>>76280474
Its a shame everyone and their tranny lover has a camera phone nowadays... They would probably get their shit kicked in otherwise.
>>
>>76280312
Mountain Jews BTFO
>>
File: Ultra secret rare pepe.jpg (404 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
Ultra secret rare pepe.jpg
404 KB, 1353x1670
>>76281079
Samir, you should try to make the country you will eventually move to a better place not cheer on the cancerous faggots
>>
>>76281518
>Samir

You're actually dumber than I though.
>>
>>76280312

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Spineless cowards.
>>
I am probably retarded...
Can you explain with details what the fuck is going on here? Is Slovenia based in this video or what?
>>
>>76280312
>Why are leftist such faggots /pol/ ?
Mmmmh fluoride? Dunno, I don't drink tap water.
>>
Ljubljana is getting cucked lately. The last time I was there I noticed more niggers on average.
>>
>>76280664
>fucking Americans
Always with those fucked up replies.
I think you watched too many cartoons in your childhood. Faggot
>>
File: 1464574129158.jpg (94 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1464574129158.jpg
94 KB, 730x1095
>>76280312

I get hard at the thought that Rog will be demolished, too bad it can't be filled to the brim with these cucks when it happens :^)
>>
>>76284663
same here.

Župankovič might be a moneygrubbin Serb that made the mosque possible so he could fill his coffers with sand-nigger shekels but atleast he will get rid of leftycuck HQ

Metelkova demolition when?
>>
File: 32512352152351235123.png (23 KB, 402x390) Image search: [Google]
32512352152351235123.png
23 KB, 402x390
>>76286114

Soon, I hope.

RWDS can't come soon enough, and purge this unholy amalgam of ancient commies and liberal degenerates.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.