[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be D-Day >browse to google >see default logo >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 826x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 826x760
>be D-Day
>browse to google
>see default logo
>no doodle to recognize the lives of millions world-wide who sacrificed to bring about victory

Why are you still using Google products in 2016?
>>
Because I like Youtube, easy search engines and all the online stuff like Google drive, docs, slides, and so on.
>>
>>76279235

Why would we celebrate a defeat, fucking cuck?
>>
File: DAS_IT_MANG.jpg (50 KB, 472x785) Image search: [Google]
DAS_IT_MANG.jpg
50 KB, 472x785
>D-Day

Yes I celebrate Dirlewanger Day too.
>>
>>76279235
>Posted from some android "smart phone"

Why are you a hypocrite, opee
>>
I don't.
>>
>>76279615

>But Dirlewanger refused to be a prisoner. He led 600 other soldiers from the Romanian front back into Germany. “Henceforth he adopted an unrestrained mode of life,” historian Peter Longerich wrote of Dirlewanger in Heinrich Himmler: A Life. “Characterized by contempt for the rules and life of civil society.”

>Between the wars, Dirlewanger enrolled in college and earned a doctorate in political science, joined the Nazi Party, beat up German communists, stole money from his employers and used his position in the party to rape a 14-year-old girl.

>A German court convicted Dirlewanger of statutory rape. The Nazis kicked him out of the party and his college revoked his doctorate. He then served two years in prison. A 1942 Reich police report described Dirlewanger as “a mentally unstable, violent fanatic and alcoholic, who had the habit of erupting into violence under the influence of drugs.”

This man is my role model.
>>
>>76279890
Just an average german nothing to see here.
>>
>>76279235

yeah, i hear you.

I got triggered on May 9th; Victory day in Russia...

What's the alternative to google? I'm just so used to using it.
>>
wow i accidentally came to /g/
>>
>>76280128
i accidentally came on your mother.
>>
>>76280051
duckduckgo or bing.
>>
>>76280051
startpage

>>76280296
kek
>>
>>76279235
>muh D-Day
>muh WE WUZ YUROPS SAVIOURS

Must feel bad, being reminded how little you actually did.

>inb4 the usual rebuttal

Just kill yourself.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-22+at+11.35.15).jpg (50 KB, 543x396) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-22+at+11.35.15).jpg
50 KB, 543x396
>>76280259
>>
>>76280296
>>76280387

cheers mates.

I do occasionally also use Yandex. Its not as user friendly i find.

Their e-mail and cloud drives are excellent though.
>>
>>76279235
But the good guys lost on d-day
>>
>>76280412
don't you have some jews to pay reparations to or some immigrants to house, hans?
>>
>>76279890
The man was clearly a degenerate, only degenerates study political science
>>
>>76280487
That would imply the holocaust ever happened.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.