[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160604-152152.png (458 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160604-152152.png
458 KB, 1080x1920
>believes in much freedoms to shoot gunz and drink beer
>wants weed, which is less harmful than tobacco/alcohol banned

How does this make sense /pol/? I thought you guys were against the nanny state?
>>
DUDE WEED
>>
>>76276196
LMAO
>>
>>76276105

/pol/ takes a very hard line against OTHERS nanny state, since that impedes its own vision of the ideal nanny state.
>>
>>76276105
They call it dope for a reason; it makes you fucking stupid. Do we really need hundreds of thousands of Americans running around even stupider than they already are at any given moment?
>>
>>76277075
And alcohol doesn't do that already?
>>
>>76277075
no we don't need them

but that doesn't change the fact that legal or not they'll still be buying and smoking it

might as well extort taxes off the fucking degenerates

>pol logic: making things illegal stops people doing those things
>>
>>76276105
Weed is a nigger drug.
>>
>>76276851
This. Deep down we're all dictators at heart, not libertarians.
>>
>>76277130
I am an alcoholic but I am very far from being a burnout. On average I probably go through 12 beers/half a bottle a night. If I really want to I can drink a bottle and some. I can still function normally in society.
I have a friend who smokes a bunch of dope and still lives with his parents and has been doing the same dead end job for two years.
>>
>>76277130
Yeah, and look at bad it is already, do you really want more of that shit?
>>
>>76277259
>might as well extort tax
What are fines?
>>
>>76277130
Yeah but we have lawsagainst public intoxication. People smoking recreationally in their own homes is fine but when they are outside in public they become my problem.
You ever have a guy forget his bank pin 4 times in a row and have his food stamp card locked out for 24 hours and you can smell the weed on his breath but he has $350 in groceries sitting on your register and can't do anything but leave without them? I had that happen to me about 5 years ago and now I hate fucking stoners.
>>
>>76277493
Well shouldn't we ban both then?
>>76277446
Well and I know people who smoke and are still active members of society
>>
>>76277625
>we have laws against public intoxication
Not in Las Vegas you don't.
>>
>>76277666
Probably moderate smokers.
In my experience heavy alcoholics are much more functional than heavy smokers.
>>
>>76277625
Well the solution would be to make laws against public high-ness. Do you also hate drunks with alcohol in their breaths?
>>
>>76277913
Idk dude, look at places like west virginia. People are poor and without work, so they resort to drinking and give up any chance of contributing to society
>>
all of you , make me laugh so much.
>>
>>76278125
because i have true freedom :)
>>
>>76278125
Fuck is this, Guyana?
>>
>>76277075
>Do we really need hundreds of thousands of Americans running around even stupider than they already are
OH ENLIGHTENED ONE please show thee ignorant vessels of society their wrongdoings so they may take heed from your wise words, you supreme cockhead.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.