[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, now that the dusted has began to settle, how do we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: wir mussen die juden ausrasten.jpg (234 KB, 1227x1107) Image search: [Google]
wir mussen die juden ausrasten.jpg
234 KB, 1227x1107
Honestly, now that the dusted has began to settle, how do we fix this?
>everyone owes money to everyone
>economies are, in a large part, tertiary sector
>only countries like Germany and France produce anything, industry-wise
>their economies are in a large part fed by exports to the peripherical countries with stifled economies
>the peripherical countries' economies are stifled because they don't really produce anything, just import
>this generates debt
>debt brings austerity
>people's livings are crippled by imposed austerity, so the economies stifle even further
>when austerity starts to lift, the economical benefits are outweighted by far by the budget losses/debt increase (again)
Seriously, this just feels like a vicious cycle, one that feeds itself, and it does seem beyond salvation by now.
And please correct me if I'm wrong in anything stated above, I'm trying to learn.
>>
File: 1463944815176.jpg (27 KB, 485x351) Image search: [Google]
1463944815176.jpg
27 KB, 485x351
>>76275211
>Debtugal
>>
>>76275344
thing is, >we owe a shitload of money, and, by the road that things are following, most of the money we owe can never and will never be paid. And meanwhile this will be pure 3rd world in less than 20 years, and all to no good
>>
>>76275211
the solution to debt would be spending cuts on things such as pensions, public services, etc. Good luck being elected with such proposals.
Also exiting the EU or at least dissolving the Euro would help indebted countries to rebuild their industries
>cheaper currency = more foreign investors = more money available
>>
>>76275211
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balanced_budget_amendment

you actually have to follow through though. looks like it isn't working out too well for Germany and will get worse in the future, especially with their recent imports of African / Middle Eastern origin.
>>
>Dat Matla
OP, you do understand that debt is how modern nations work right? You won't get shit done without loaning.

I loan so I can open that buisness I couldn't open otherwise. That buisness generates money and creates jobs and the economy grows.

People are always scared of "Muh debt" because they are too stupid to understand that state-debt is different that normal debt.
>>
>>76275598
They won't understand that. It's /pol/.
>>
>>76275211

Norway BTFO
>>
>>76275598
>People are always scared of "Muh debt" because they are too stupid to understand that state-debt is different that normal debt.

This debt is never going to be paid back. It's going to all burst eventually and everyone will have to write it off.
>>
>>76275598
>That buisness generates money and creates jobs and the economy grows.
That's the theory, but in practice in many of those heavily indebted countries it doesn't happen.
>highest unemployment in the Eurozone
>conditions hostile to business
>too heavy taxation on the middle class
the last point is crucial for Italy. As a country we never had big industries, but we prospered on small industries and family businesses propped up by the middle class
>>
>>76275211

>Apple Corp alone owes Ireland €19,000,000,000 in back taxes
>Ireland refuses to collect owed taxes

Someone explain this to me.
>>
File: debt to gdp2.png (158 KB, 684x888) Image search: [Google]
debt to gdp2.png
158 KB, 684x888
>>76275211

>only focusing on govt debt as if it's the only debt that matters

http://www.mckinsey.com/global-themes/employment-and-growth/debt-and-not-much-deleveraging

http://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/McKinsey/Global%20Themes/Employment%20and%20Growth/Debt%20and%20not%20much%20deleveraging/MGI%20Debt%20and%20not%20much%20deleveragingFullreportFebruary2015.ashx
>>
>>76275849

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Irish_arrangement
>>
>>76275211
Greece occupying its rightful place.
>>
>>76275598

Some investment borrowing can be a good thing. State debt has to be paid back. The UK currently pays 60bn a year in debt interest. This is more than is spent on the military and housing combined. Over just ten years we will pay as much as debt interest as the entire government budget for one year. That is to say we lost one year in every ten of government spending just on debt INTEREST. Only people with an agenda refuse to see this as the problem it is. Are you familiar with MMT?
>>
>how do we fix this?

PAY DEBTNS
>>
File: lieber_tod_als_ohne_geld_a_b.jpg (293 KB, 738x800) Image search: [Google]
lieber_tod_als_ohne_geld_a_b.jpg
293 KB, 738x800
We're paying debts with debts we're never going to pay back in order to pay the interest accrued. By now the markets are so dependent on cheap money that nobody dares to deprive them of the addictive drug and increase interest rates. Nobody dares to let the banks go bankrupt, because this would cause a financial meltdown. Since the year 2000 the global debt has doubled, since 2007 it has increased by 60%. No financial crisis has ever been solved in the long term by simply printing more money. Again, the debt will never be paid back, ever. It will only be resolved by hyperinflation, monetary reform or in the worst case by war.

I fear that our dearly-beloved financial system based on trust is going to end soon, causing a crisis worse than any other before that will drastically decrease our current world population.
>>
>>76275211
There's no fixing anything. Debts aren't meant to be payed on this scale.

I honestly hope the UK leads the example by leaving the EU. More countries will be doing that soon after.
>>
>>76275211
PAY
>>
>>76276755

If we're Brexit. And Greece is Grexit. What's you guys?
>>
Estonia based as fuck.
>>
The debts will end up unpaid.
>>
>>76276927
I'll migrate to England. And don't worry, I have a very useful degree in STEM.

And that's good for actual migrants who want to work. Your government will pay more attention to us instead of treating us like the others.
>>
File: DJ Race Mixer.jpg (84 KB, 731x420) Image search: [Google]
DJ Race Mixer.jpg
84 KB, 731x420
>>76275211

Don't worry, goyim. You just need to import more educated "Syrians" from Somalia. They will fix all of your problems.
>>
>>76276927
Albexit
>>
>Don't pay debt

Apart from the US, who's going to fuck with us over this?
>>
>>76278632

Not the point. Miss one payment, just one and your credit is smashed. This means no future borrowing to pay outstanding debt interest. Vicious circles who's effects will be felt by all.
>>
>>76276741
So buy gold?
>>
It is possible for our country to pay off its debt. Just eliminate welfare and useless government bodies, loosen taxes and have a surplus in the State's Budget for the next decade or so.
>>
>>76279878
The thing is that you live in a country where about one third of the people live from the state, directly or not. To do that is necessary, but would cast untold numbers into poverty
>>
>>76275211
this is the shit that allows europeans to be enslaved by the banks

again
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.