[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greece: The Absolute Madman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (453 KB, 857x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 857x1200
http://www.timesofisrael.com/protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion-read-aloud-in-greek-parliament/

Have you ever been so redpilled you accidently sperg out and read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion out loud to the entire Greek Parliament?
>>
Slowly but surely the nose is being exposed.
>>
File: image.png (611 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611 KB, 1280x720
>his face when
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM
>>
>>76274993
Nobody likes Jews here. Leftists hate them because muh palestine and right-wingers hate them for obvious reasons.
>>
File: image.jpg (712 KB, 1000x2891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712 KB, 1000x2891
>>76275193
Is that why they crashed your economy with no survivors?
>>
Some say the book are a Forgery. Now what does a Forgery mean? It means that it is an unauthorized copy and that there is a real protocols somewhere. So whoever wrote this book I don´t give a shit about. You only have to spend an hour on the state of the world, to show you that the protocols mirror what is going on globally. Who needs to debate the authenticity of the protocols when they do this shit openly? Of course these Talmud-inspired Zionist Jew liars and hypocrites will parrot their usual lies that the protocols is fraudulent and was published solely to demonize Jews. Given that the Internet has mountain upon mountain of evidence documenting Organized Jewry's destruction of our Western nations, over the last three centuries especially, no-one needs to demonize these satanic fake Hebrews/Israelites, but only need shut out the controlled media brainwashing and read the mountain of Truth available on genuine, not fake, patriot/Truth websites via the Internet. And anybody that says that The protocols of the learned Elders of Zion is a hoax is a god damn mental case their 100% spot on accurate.
>>
>>76275583
Incidentally, Bobby was also jewish.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1018x4799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1018x4799
>>76276650
As is Milo and many other of the best self-hating anti-jew crusaders.

Why do you think there were Jewish honorary aryans?

A man that has been one with the enemy knows the truth about them and thus is the most valuable ally. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

For example if you guys quoted me on the jews, some autist would dig up that my ex gf was jewish 7years ago. That doesn't make me a kike-lover, it means I know my enemy.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1476x1907) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1476x1907
>>76276650
Takes one to know one

Not even the nazis were homogenous
>>
File: slowpoke.png (8 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
8 KB, 231x218
>>76274993
>>
File: hitler-ismet-inonu.jpg (41 KB, 470x379) Image search: [Google]
hitler-ismet-inonu.jpg
41 KB, 470x379
>>76277269
we also supported führer as a muslim country, but country was just out of war and couldn't help the cause at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 850x400
>>76277752
So back then you were the based turk and we were the eternal angloroach
>>
>>76275121
Nos knows el nose
>>
>>76276592
It doesn't matter if it's a forgery or not, he shouldn't have read it to the entire parliament. We need to be subtle otherwise lefties get triggered and we lose future natsocs.
>>
>>76278181
Use ((()))

Is going viral
>>
>>76278600
?
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 501x585
>>76279283
Idk just a wierd mistype
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.