[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does ''Okey doke'' mean /pol/ ? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
What does ''Okey doke'' mean /pol/ ? I'm from germany and can't english that good
>>
File: obongo.jpg (1001 KB, 3236x2514) Image search: [Google]
obongo.jpg
1001 KB, 3236x2514
>>76272082
I think he was trying to imitate trumps "Okay!" but couldn't remember what it was.
>>
>>76272082
He fucked up in a speech really badly for the (to my current memory) first time to that degree, it means nothing in context and the crowd did a pity laugh
>>
>>76272082
It means bullshit.
>>
>>76272082
'Okie Doke' is ebonics (black people talk) for rubbing your dick against a trannies dick. So......
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKfEPMrlMPM

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND NEED A HELPING HAND
CROSS THE DELL AND RING THE BELL
HE'LL UNDERSTAND
DON'T WORRY CAUSE HERE COMES OAKIE DOKE
THE FRIENDLIEST OF FOLK IS MR OAKIE DOKE
>>
>>76272284
If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
>>
File: 325523.jpg (14 KB, 282x247) Image search: [Google]
325523.jpg
14 KB, 282x247
>>76272082
Okie is a derogatory term originating during the "dust bowl" depression referring to honest hard-working white farming families in Oklahoma moving to California. They were mostly uneducated in the modern sense and dirt poor since nothing grew and their crops died. Starving and desperate, they uprooted and moved to California.

The derivative okie doke is slang (popular in the African American community) for someone being foolish or being easily tricked as a dumb okie hillbilly would be.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
>>
>>76272363
Clearly it shows he can't think on his feet, and his persona is largely created through speechwriters and PR people.
>>
>>76272082

Good Thread OP
>>
>>76272696
We use it as in "ok". Oukkidoukki.
>>
>>76272764
Thanks and happy 06/06/16 :∧)
>>
>>76272082

I think he meant to say "ho-key" which is like slang for bullshit or cheesyness but I think he was stumped by trump and couldn't defend the shit he's been doing for the past 7 years as 'progress' with a straight face.
>>
File: Peon_face_WC3.jpg (21 KB, 154x158) Image search: [Google]
Peon_face_WC3.jpg
21 KB, 154x158
>>76272082
https://youtu.be/NmbflJhPvWg?t=7
>>
>>76273422
skip to seven seconds, why can't you link to certain times on 4chan anymore?
>>
File: flanders.jpg (41 KB, 281x266) Image search: [Google]
flanders.jpg
41 KB, 281x266
>>76272696

This is probably wrong. "Okie" referring to a depression-era Oklahoman migrant is not the same as "Okie Dokie".

>>76272082

"Okie Dokie" just means "Okay".

Ned Flanders takes it a step further into goofy-sounding speech with "Okiely Dokiley".
>>
>>76272082

"Okey doke'' was code to signal his IT team to fix the fucking teleprompter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.