[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
How do I win against a feminist in an argument? For example, How do I prove wage gap is a myth?
>>
>>76264934
>How do I win against a feminist in an argument?
You can't, they just keep making up shit or LLALALALALALALALALA MUH SOGGY KNEE until you give up.

There is no reason to argue with a feminist.
>>
Explain why wouldn't soulless companies like Apple hire only women if they can pay them for cheaper
Ask if women are equal then why do they go for humanities more than sciences
>>
>>76264934
easy

Why should a greedy business man in an ubercapitalist society (feminists are communist, they think america is a capitalist society) pay the man 23% more, when the greedy business man can hire a woman and make a hell of alot more profit.

So, its either patriarchy or capitalism, gg you won the battle
>>
What are some other topics a feminists believe in? Rape culture? What else and how do I prove them wrong?
>>
>>76264934
You dont
Just tell them to shut the fuck up and refuse to argue with them
>>
>>76264934
get them so mad they have a heart attack
>>
Throw away all logic fighting feminists. Use rhetoric, it't the only language they understand.

That means cleverly insult them into submission. Should be easy, anon. They are very self conscious.
>>
>>76264934

Just explain to them the difference between wage and earnings, they still won't accept it but you will have won.
>>
>>76264934
The wage gap isn't a myth, it's just misunderstood.

It counts the total wage of male to females, even the ones who are stay at home moms, for example. As a result, it also doesn't account for different professions on the aggregate between males and females.

Almost everyone fails to understand basic economic concepts like supply and demand of labor, so just starting to rationalizing the economics of the wage gap will get them to look stupid, whether your argument is sound or not.
>>
>>76265401
This is solid. To build on it I would suggest remaining unnaturally calm while smirking with a dabble of condescension, and use the typical female tactic of passive aggression against them. 'Mansplain' slightly and wait for hysteria.

Then ya win, and just maybe she'll be less of a bitchy cunt...but that's optimistic.
>>
>>76264934
> How do I win against a feminist in an argument?
You don't. The point is not to change a person's mind you are arguing with, what you want is to change the minds of those who are listening in to the argument.
>>
File: godzilla got busy.jpg (67 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
godzilla got busy.jpg
67 KB, 500x484
1- Do your fucking research and stop being a lazy shit. With that kind of attitude, I'm surprised you're not already an SJW.

2- SJWs are too difficult to argue with in the first place because their worldview and values are trees born crooked. When you discuss something specific with them, the problem usually isn't that their math is wrong, but that their variables are royally fucked up. If the reality is that X=1, but an SJW has decided X=2, then any equation they plug X into gets totally fucked, despite how accurate it may look to them. To even have a productive discussion in the first place you need to correct whatever worldview, definitions, etc. that are at the root of their ideology. That would be both infuriating to them, completely exhausting for you, and they'd probably just accuse you of changing the subject. You're better off not arguing with these people in person, because that's a pretty hard thing to manage in the heat of the moment.

3- The wage gap is a misinterpretation. It's a gap in average earnings, not a gap in average pay. Nobody pays women less, women just wind up earning less because they work less hours, take more leave, retire early, etc.
>>
Knew someone who literally pissed one off enough for her to have a heart attack and die...could try that.
>>
>>76264934
>How to win against a cult of babies?

Why you wanna talk to mental retarded people?
>>
>>76264934
You don't. Even arguing with women is sexist now, even more so if the woman is a feminist.
>>
File: toni.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
toni.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1350
Being a chad that women want to fuck but who is vocal about disagreeing with feminism.

Women aren't as ambitious as men. If they see something they really want, they'll try to get it and change themselves to keep it.
>>
>>76264934
Dress up as a hobo.
Acta non verba m8.
>>
>>76264934
>How do I prove wage gap is a myth?

Call her a cunt whore and that the wage gap is a myth and that you don't give a shit about her feelings. Then go play video games because you won the argument.
>>
>>76264934
Why do you want them to say that they're wrong and you're right? You might just as well ask how to politely talk a wall into moving out of your way.
You don't need their approval, there will always be losers and those losers will always make up bullshit to explain their situation. And people in charge will always throw them a consolation prize so they shut up. Just work your way up, say something like "Oh yeah, your situation is so horrible. There really should be some change!" and mind your own business.
>>
Can anyone link me some studies proving the wage gap is a myth?
>>
>>76269247
Mate. Gender discrimination laws have been on the books for the best part of half a century. Just cite the relevant piece of legislation and the argument is fucking over.
>>
>>76267929
and you should blow a tranny
>>
>>76269247
the wage gap is a just a difference between median wages per hour! It doesn't tell you anything... it's enough to shatter this "argument"
>>
Just ask her for evidence, she's making the claim
>>
>>76264934
You don't.
In an argument with a feminist your goal is to win over the audience, not them.
That's what their whole argument style is about, making you tip toe around words and apologising on behalf of other people in order to make you look the weaker of the two.
>>
File: feminist.png (637 KB, 1292x748) Image search: [Google]
feminist.png
637 KB, 1292x748
>>76264934

Ask them what they think on Muslim men beating their wives? That will stunt them then you can accuse them of hypocrisy.
>>
>>76264934
Never argue with a feminist, you'll be drawn down to their level. Just work towards repealing the rights erroneously given to women.
>>
>>76264934
It's pointless, just throw the most degrading insults possible at them.
Facts wont work, proof wont work, civilized discussion wont work, don't waste time just insult them.
>>
>>76269247
There are no "studies". It's just that feminists like to call it that because it sounds smart. Go on wikipedia, look up relevant information, and if you interpret the values right it becomes clear that the gap is bullshit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.