[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> "I don't smoke weed" > "I think weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 5
File: 1456500464940s.jpg (6 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1456500464940s.jpg
6 KB, 217x232
> "I don't smoke weed"
> "I think weed should be legalized"

pick one
>>
Well?
>>
I pick the first one
>>
I don't smoke weed but think it should be legalized. Why was it made illegal in the first place
>>
Sorry, no. I pick both.
>>
why? I can't smoke because of my job but I don't think people should get in trouble for it. niggers already do enough crimes to be put away. making plants illegal pulls money away from arresting niggers for legitimate dindu activities
>>
Used to be both.
Now I go to colorado and smoke it erryday but still go to work and am useful to society.

It's no more degenerate than alcohol.
>>
I think it should be legalized for all people 25 and older like Canada's PM suggested. And I'd smoke it if I liked it, but it just makes me tired and hungry and I stay tired for like 3 fucking days afterwards. Not worth it.
>>
>>76264205
They were using hemp to make paper. This would have put the lumber industry out of business, so the lumber lobbyists paid the politicians to make cannabis classified as a drug.
>>
>>76264510
Get out we're full
>>
>>76263205
Self bumping should not be a thing.
>>
>>76264744

Then by all means, make hemp legal, just not marijuana
>>
>>76265255
dumbass
>>
>>76265309

You know what I'm talking about
>>
And besides, weed is a degenerate habit pushed by the Jews
>>
>>76263205
How about neither? I love weed, but you just need to look at Alcohol and Tobacco to see what happens when you have full legalization of drugs. What I mean is a purely profit-oriented industry which gives zero fucks about their customers, huge advertisement campaigns which specifically target teenagers and young adults, misinformation and even outright lies about health risks, and so on.

Prohibition of drugs obviously doesn't work, but the only reasonable way to deal with them (quite literally) is with proper regulations. Age restriction, quality control and restrictions on public advertisement are necessary from my point of view.
>>
>>76265515
you sound like you're trying to fit in, you know?
lurk more
>>
>>76263205
So what you're saying is that people who know a topic intimately know its social worth more than those who are ignorant of it?

How utterly flabbergasting.

Of course we all know how well the alcohol prohibition turned out, and who benefited from it the most while it was in effect, and who reaps the taxes from it now. But I'm sure that's totally different.

Teenage authoritarians in here. And they have the gall to insult Tumblrinas.
>>
File: 1464963168604.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464963168604.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>76265955
He's objectively right. The main people pushing for legalization are ethnic Jews.

Are YOU a jew?
>>
>>76264832
Though id love to live there, my job isnt there, and itll be legal soon enough
>>
>you couldn't possibly want a change to happen if it doesn't directly benefit you

The average American voter, everybody.
>>
I don't smoke tobacco but I think adults should be able to smoke cancer sticks on their own time in private if they choose to do so.
>>
>>76266468

What's so strange about that?
>>
>>76265894
>Age restriction, quality control and restrictions on public advertisement are necessary from my point of view.
>a purely profit-oriented industry which gives zero fucks about their customers, huge advertisement campaigns which specifically target teenagers and young adults, misinformation and even outright lies about health risks, and so on.

one emerges from the other, Gunther
>>
>>76266471

But what about weed?
>>
>>76265410
Thing is you don't.
But it doesn't stop you from doing it anyways.
>>
>>76264308

That's impossible.
>>
My point is, only stoners support legalizing weed. Bunch of degenerates.
>>
>people on pol genuinely support legalizing weed

all the faggots coming over from /b/ really did a number on this shit place
>>
If you think only stoners support legalizing weed then you're a fucking moron. Legalizing weed is the simply the right thing to do, it literally makes no sense to me why it is ILLEGAL to possess a plant that is non lethal and non addictive which can't be said for cigs or alcohol you brainwashed cunt.
>>
>>76268616

Fuck off, you pothead Jew
>>
Name one person who doesn't smoke weed that thinks weed should be legalized. I fucking dare you.
>>
>>76268616
yeah lets all start our poppy flower gardens guys its just a plant XDDDDDDD

you are genuine retard weed does immense damage to your body but especially your brain and can literally leave you mentally crippled
>>
>>76263205
I'll pick both, faggot. As long as alcohol and tobacco are legal, weed should be too.
>>
cannabis is a useless plant, just like tobacco.
your "medicinal weed" is just a fucking meme.
>>
File: tumblr_nudtxa02XU1rpwm80o1_250.png (57 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nudtxa02XU1rpwm80o1_250.png
57 KB, 184x184
>>76267664
> Serbia
> Knowing anything
mfw
>>
>>76268704

They're also saying now it can fuck with your DNA. Oh well, stoners aren't of the best gene stock to begin with. While the kikes in the media say we need to legalize some anachronism from the '60s hippie era, what we really need is a serious eugenics program and a right-wing moralist revolution.
>>
>>76268704
[citation need]
sage
>>
>>76268741

It's impossible to pick both. One cancels the other out.
>>
>>76268825
>eugenics program
exactly i wish we would make this mars colony a complete and total eugenics lab/study
>>
>>76263205
better drink your booze u mentally enslaved moron
>>
>>76268918
>another pothead that doesnt know the dangers of the drugs he uses
>wants other people to know things for him and teach it to him
you are genuinely disgusting i hope california sinks into the ocean bernout
>>
>>76269064

I don't drink, pig-fucker. Go drink your dad's jizz
>>
>>76263205
I've never smoked it but I'll give it a go once it's legalised.
>>
>>76269530

It won't be legalized unless there are people who don't smoke it that support it. But there aren't.
>>
>>76269685
There have been polls in my country showing a majority in favour of legalisation. The majority of my country are not regular marijuana users.

As a young person opposing legalisation you're just being contrarian. There's very little in the way of practical arguments.
>>
>>76269963

> The majority of my country are not regular marijuana users.

They must be if they're supporting it.
>>
>>76268765
How's your national day going Somalia?
>>
>>76263205
Choose both options otherwise your wasted country will get more wasted
>>
File: nzgdp.png (15 KB, 470x348) Image search: [Google]
nzgdp.png
15 KB, 470x348
>>76270108
>a country of regular marijuana users
>>
I hate degenerates that use drugs.

If it were up to me alcohol and tobacco would be banned as well.
>>
There is no point in making it illegal
The people who want to smoke weed everyday do it anyway, might as well tax it
People who don't want to smoke weed don't
Our current state of illegal but not prosecuted has shown us no-one really gives a shit
>>
>>76269067

[citation still needed]
>>
I think it should be legal to jump out of 20th floor, even though I don't want to do it myself.
If you want the state to choose what's best for you instead of letting you decide, you're just a baby. Statist cucks should kill themselves.
>>
Weed is what allows police officers to lock away millions of dangerous niggers.

I'd like to keep it illegal.
>>
>>76263205
Both for me - whatever you put in your body should be only your responsibility.
>>
>>76270830

Potheads let the media decide what's best for them
>>
>>76270514
Same.
Only people who drink and smoke would complain but the next generation wouldn't give a fuck about not being able to drink and smoke.
>>
>>76270363
I need some extra motivation to emigrate. You can do it NZ
>>
File: 1464301737648.jpg (219 KB, 1273x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464301737648.jpg
219 KB, 1273x1024
>>76264744
How would lumber go out of business for not being able to make paper? Most paper isn't made out of pure wood anyway.
>>
>>76264510
they should both be illegal or atleast limited
>>
>>76266094

>fallacious argument
>>
>>76271006
They still had a choice. If they make a retarded choice, it's their problem and if you want the state to meddle in their affairs, kys faggot.
>>
>>76263205
I used to smoke weed pretty often. I have, as of now, stopped, cause I like my brain not to be numb.
However, legalizing production and sale could lead to interesting developements:
1) future generations wouldn't be as interested in it (in a lot of cases smoking weed is just a way to rebel)
2) you would take a fair share of the money out of criminal syndicates' pockets
3) you now don't have to have anything to do with dealers who could try to push stuff as cocaine or mdma on you
4) regulation of production could lead to less potent and "toxic" stuff.
5) DUDE WEED LMAO (ok I just ran out of points to make, there are surely some other things that escape my mind as of now)
>>
>>76271069
We could make the world a better place.
Starting by eliminating these hedonistic drugs that offer nothing in return.

I sincerely think that only medicinal prescribed drugs should be allowed, and with extreme control to avoid abuse of strong medicines as drugs.
>>
>>76271118
Australia is like NZ but richer.
>>
>>76268925
I don't smoke and I think smoking bans are fucking bullshit.
>>
even if you dont support banning weed there is no reason to supporting legalizing it all legalization does is allows big businesses to buy it up peddle it and abuse it like pharmaceutical companies if you want to decriminalize weed thats fair enough i dont but it at least isnt retarded flat out legalizing weed is a monstrously stupid thing to do
>>
>>76265894
This is pretty much correct.
>>
I just want this shit legalized cause I can't stand the police nonsense around it fucking waste and brutality
>>
>>76272262

Do you keep getting arrested?
>>
I smoke weed, I think current legislation is fine and I think weed and smoking culture will be ruined by legalisation.

Come at me.
>>
I oppose it because all the leftist and greens support it.
It is retarded but you have to oppose every piece of "progress" they fight for to not allow them to take over the culture.
>>
>>76264744
Weed is illegal in 100+ countries. Are you saying that the lumber lobbyists managed to ban weed in all of them?
>>
>>76267779

B-but I am doing it right now.
>>
>>76272523
>>76272262
no he doesnt no one has been arrested for weed possession in the uk for a long time they give out cannabis warning no one and i mean no one is arrested for having weed
>>
>>76263205
I smoke weed and don't want it to be legalised here. I also live in East Frisia ~30 km away from the Netherlands.
>>
>>76271419
How do these "hedonistic drugs" offer nothing in return? They give pleasure to the users and serve as a basis for social bonding as in the case of alcohol, coffee, and too a lesser extent tobacco.
>>
>>76272866
Never come here again
>>
>>76263205

Weed should be illegal, because it turns people into lazy fucks. Also, it smells fucking horrible whenever it's smoked.

I support it for people who had serious illness/pain and need some comfort. I'm not going to deny them that. But just for normal people living their lives? Nope.
>>
>>76268925
>Because I don't do something means I should think it needs to be illegal
I know burgers are dumb but come on.
>>
>>76273266
normal people would never be lazy.
you seem to upset non normal people exist. they would still be "lazy" without marijuana.
>>
>>76273067
>i take pleasure in self harm
>this isnt hedonism its bonding

you are slightly different from people who cut themselves to feel better in the sense that you are more stupid

because instead of just doing repairable damage to your dermis you are doing long lasting and permanent damage to your inner organs one of them being the brain the most important one you have
>>
I don't smoke it, hate the smell, damn stuff smells like skunk cabbage. But I grow it, good for bartering.
>>
>>76273159
Make me, Ahmed.
>>
>>76273427
I will fucking drown your entire area and cause earthquakes
Also remove your goddamned windmills from our sea
>>
>>76272615
I would argue that having weed legalised would reduce risk of exposure to harder drugs. I also think MDMA should be legal but that's still pretty out there it seems
>>
>>76263205
If weed is legalized the few niggers in my country will have to resort to selling hard drugs and be like the chimps in US.

If you make weed legal you better invebt some new sports for these chimps to do something
>>
>>76263205
False dilemma fuckstain.

I pick option C.
>don't smoke, favor legalization, OP can blow me
>>
>>76263205
Option 1.
But why? What's wrong with not smoking weed and still wanting it to be legalized?
>>
>>76264744
That doesn't make sense at all because THC free fiber hemp was never banned.
>>
>>76273609

> sports

They can lift weights in prison
>>
>>76272850
Glad you specified in the UK. I called the cops because some herion addict was looking for some fucker a few apartments down, but thought it was my place and thought I was hiding the drug dealer. I had an empty bottle of jack as decoration, cops saw it when they came. I shut the door to talk to them outside, tell them what happened. They dont care. Ask if id been drinking, said no.
Asked my age, said 20.
Shoulder slams my aptm. door, both cops search the place, find some roaches, I get possesion and underage drinking.
Public fucking defender tore their shit up, cause it was illegal as fuck, and my shit got dropped.
Im a blonde white and I had a fucking notebook when I answered the door, was doing homework.
Idk why im even posting this but I felt it needed to be told
I was also extremely respectful.
Oh ya and they.threatened to take my ex and I to jail if I didnt tell them where the rest of my "stuff" was.
>>
>>76273775
Sorry this has shit formatting. Tired and mobile
>>
>/pol/ wants guns to be legal
>/pol/ doesn't want drugs to be legal
wow senpai
>>
>>76264510
It's less degenerate than alcohol

Alcohol is fuckin' dirty
>>
>>76273699

Nobody can possibly think that way.
>>
>>76268752
I don't smoke, but it does have legitimate medical uses. I'm sure it isn't often used for legitimate reasons, but they do exist.
>>
>>76273960
Alcohol is an unavoidable by product of regular activities like beaking bread exposing fruit juice to air (or the yeast spores in it), so everybody is a criminal if it was to be banned.
>>
>>76268063
>This thread again
>58% of Americans support legalization
>58% of the population are "stoners"
What's it like being retarded
>>
>>76274109

I don't know, you tell me, stoner.
>>
>>76263205
im for both because i believe in personal freedoms.

gawd bless amerifat
>>
>>76271124
In most modern industries, even a 7-10% drop in demand can cripple companies.
>>
>>76274185

In this case, you believe in degeneracy.
>>
>>76273600
I don't think access to drugs is the problem, I think its about treating people with addiction, or people with a greater propensity for addiction in the correct manner.
>>
>>76273775
what state are you in?
some states here do the warning thing too effectively making weed decriminalized for users just not dealers or traffickers
>>
>>76274399
In fact drug use would probably go down if legalized because teen couldn't use them to show how edgy they are.
>>
>>76274228
There are a lot of positive aspects of cannabis and specifically hemp though.

Sure we could argue that burning the plant matter and inhaling the smoke is detrimental in many ways, but that is just one tiny facet of how we can utilise it.

Even still, smoking it does have some positives, like increased alpha brainwave activity, relaxation etc.
>>
>>76273899
theres a big difference between drugs and guns stop making stupid comments
>>
>>76274028
why?
>>
>>76268703
Me
The government should get out of my business. And yours for that matter. Stop thinking about why thee government should stop other people from doing something and start thinking why should the government should stop YOU.
>hurr daddy better stop me from smoking weed, otherwise I can't help myself. I'll smoke an ounce a day and be a degenerate
>hurr daddy bette r stop gays from marrying or I'll end up sucking cock and married to a dude
Grow up.
>>
>>76273960
Aye it is a plague on mankind most definitely. However you can't just stop people drinking. Prohibition showed it doesn't work
>>
>>76263205
Why not both?
>>
>>76274564
other side effects like paranoia psychosis and schizophrenia as well
>>
>>76274686

Sure, if it were possible.
>>
>>76263205
I hate weed but I'm also against big government.
And if legalizing weed can turn in a financial profit for the state then legalize it. Why should mexican cartels make money instead of us ?
>>
>>76274542
I think with most drugs true, weed doesn't have much of a stigma though these days.

Realistically I think weed should be legalised but I still think it would ruin smoking culture.

And not that 420blazeitfaggot shit. I mean real people, growing their own shit and sharing it with their friends, the lend a hand mentality, learning to roll as a kid and how to hide your stash, the slang terms and the lingo, all part of the stuff that makes it fun.
>>
>>76263205
Why does pol vehemently defend "much freedoms" in things such as gunz and religion but wants to ban things like weed, a substance less harmful then cigarettes or alcohol? I thought you guys hated the nanny state?
>>
I smoke weed on occasion and think it should be illegal.
>>
>>76274713
There are no proven links afaik, but it is proven to increase the rate of those effects in people who already suffer from them.

I've smoked for over ten years, I've had bouts of anxiety and depression in the past but overcome them irrelevant of cannabis. So do people who have never smoked in their life though.
>>
>>76263205
>"I don't smoke weed"
>also I give 0 fucks if someone injects heroin into their eyeballs
>>
Idiots will smoke weed whatever the legal status but creating a situation money is being funneled to criminals instead of legitimate, taxable businesses is retarded on an incredible level.
>>
>>76274951
the links are proven you wouldnt know cause you are genuinely just giving into propaganda and believing the shit they are spew at you

go look into it its a drug its bad for you horrible for you
>>
>>76275163
>its bad because I said so
K
>>
>>76274505
North carolina, one of the best places to fucking live.
That does make sense. Although im fairly certain it was a slow night and just wanted to fuck my shit up. One less degenerate in their eyes, right?
Wrong. All that shit was a few years ago and im kicking ass now. The government tells me weed is bad but everyone, including some teachers, talks about how it aint so bad.
And it's not so bad, but if it's illegal, well then it is bad. It's not a good enough high either.
That being said I smoke most days still cause of the degenerates im with, but they help me.
I didnt start from peer pressure, rebellion or what the fuck ever.
I started because I was offered, thought about it, googled, realized id probably be fine. Ive been doing it most days since that first time.
It is definitely as addictive mentally as alcohol or caffiene, just not physically.
God I hope im not just rambling. So fucking tired but cocaine bein a bitch
>>
>>76275205
this baord went downhill when trash like you came over from /b/ and reddit and milo's faggot twitter

you wait till this becomes a big issue and retards like you have to be red pilled by someone alot smarter than you spoon feeding you information instead of ever looking it up yourself
>>
>>76263205
I don't understand the premise. I think cars should be legal, but do not drive.

I think alcohol should be legal, but do not drink.

What's the game?
>>
>>76263205

Not really there are plenty of lolbergtardian muh freedumbs morons who think it should be legal to sell heroin to kids
>>
>>76275471
>ad-hominen attack
>obvious superiority complex
>complains about having to spoonfeed info but doesn't actually provide info
Yup, sounds like /pol/!
>>
>>76264744
Or, or, or it could be that you just can't trust people to not be wasted all the time. It would suck for jobs and productivity, no?
>>
>>76275623
So why shouldn't tobacco and alcohol be banned?
>>
>>76268666
Chill out satan
>>
>>76263205
I'll pick both.
>>
>>76263205
but I don't smoke weed and I think weed should be legalized.
>>
>>76275654
Then ban alcohol, jackass
>>
>>76271512
Nah m8 I'll stick with NZ
>>
>>76263205
I don't smoke the green jew
>>
>>76275653
ok cee ya back to /b/ you go legalizefreedum XD
>>
>>76264744
>things that never happened: The Post
>>
>>76275761
>So why shouldn't tobacco and alcohol be banned?
they should
but are you honestly arguing that because two things that are really terrible for the person taking them and society being legal means we need more terrible things?

thats honestly isnt an argument
>>
>>76265410
Hemp IS legal.
>>
>>76263205
I definitely don't smoke it, but I wouldn't care if it were legalized.
>>
>>76276056
No, it means we have to look at all things objectively, not
>this is bad but i like it so it should stay
>this other thing is bad but i don't like it so it should be banned
>>
>>76275761

Because of cultural and historical reasons. However their use should be discouraged through sin taxes and education of the public
>>
>>76276236
It's actually a red herring. The argument is about marijuana. You could argue:
>so if you want marijuana legal, why not methamphetamine?
>>
>>76267779
>i can walk
>i support wheelchair ramps
Pick one, it's impossible to pick two.
>>
>>76273745
Yes it was. In America, it was.

In nearly every other country it stayed legal.
>>
>>76276385
Flag
>>
>>76274819
>Having to rely on a drug dealer who feel they owe you personally nothing
>having no standard of measurement for quality of weed

Exorbitant pricing for an unreliable product that you can't always get, at least out here in rural Aus that's how it is. I find the benefits of smoking culture would stay around because the people that do it are there for the culture
>>
>>76275955
This
>>
>>76274819
>I mean real people, growing their own shit and sharing it with their friends, the lend a hand mentality, learning to roll as a kid and how to hide your stash, the slang terms and the lingo, all part of the stuff that makes it fun.

All of that is shit. It's much better to just go to the store, hand over cash, and get product.

>"real people"

As opposed to what, exactly?

Bunch of pretentious shit, trying to justify your shitty laws.
>>
>>76276056
No, I'm just applying the logic to other things in society. Currently our laws are really hypocritical tbqh
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.