[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To any eurobro (specifically Germans), what type of execution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 620x413
To any eurobro (specifically Germans), what type of execution method would be most appropriate for the queen of cucks?
>>
When did crucifixion fall out of fashion? That shit is dramatic.
>>
Rape
>>
That would be most certainly a good show. We could make a profit from that.
>>
File: 5Wnb6.jpg (218 KB, 1535x872) Image search: [Google]
5Wnb6.jpg
218 KB, 1535x872
>>76262988
The Roman way, the only way.
>>
>>76262988
Stoning. Would be poetic justice considering she let in so many fucking muslims.
>>
Throw her into a pit of rapefugees who had to go six hours without fiki fiki
>>
>>76262988
there actually was a hitman a while ago. he decided to target another politician though.
he originally wanted to take out Merkel.
>>
If I had the choice, I would roast her in a Bronze bull. I'm not sure which country created it, but it was very elaborate and highly created. After she had been cooked, I would feed her to the hungry dogs.
>>
File: Siemiradzki_Christian_Dirce.jpg (2 MB, 2273x1100) Image search: [Google]
Siemiradzki_Christian_Dirce.jpg
2 MB, 2273x1100
>>76262988
>>
Most would say hanging.

I want to bring back crucifixion as a form of execution, so that the bodies of traitors and barbarians will rot along the Autobahn as a warning to all.
>>
File: Fotolia_4752375_L_Erdnuss.jpg (72 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_4752375_L_Erdnuss.jpg
72 KB, 1200x900
Nothing

plsnobullymutti
>>
>>76263233

>bronze bull

The inventor notoriously shocked the regent he created it for so much that he was the first victim of his own device.
>>
Drowned in boiling water.
>>
drowning, in a swamp
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>76263233
Now that would be a presidential roast worth seeing
>>
pouring molten led in her vagina and but, then removing it once it cools to rip her body in half
>>
File: 197ye01r8rig0jpg.jpg (54 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
197ye01r8rig0jpg.jpg
54 KB, 800x530
>>76263459
>>
These methods are all brilliant to me, but this wretched traitor still must pay! I say we also tie her to a poll in the middle of a swamp and pour milk and honey all over her. Eventually the she will slowly be eaten alive by maggots and other insects.
>>
File: 1446643270968.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1446643270968.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>76262988
None.
Executions are barbaric and her mistakes are not equal with proposed by OP (aka Faggot) punishment. Leaders need to make hard decisions based not only on populistic and economical factors, but also on moral factors.
>>
Life imprisonment.
>>
>>76263233
>feeding her to dogs instead of refugees
Pleb.
>>
>>76263688
That is decent, but brazen bull with feeding her to rapefugees after is more poetic.
>>
Good point my russian, the irony is only increasing.
>>
>>76262988
Gouging out her eyeballs and smashing them with a hammer. Goddamnit I hate her so much
>>
Send her to Syria
>>
That was candy to my eyes. I know what you mean.
>>
good ol fashion public witch burning nothing else fits more would love to hear her scream and crackle
>>
>>76262988
Let her live with a "15" year old Muslim refugee that rapes her later and then after that he kills her because she refuses sex.
>>
>>76264398
good lord why do the italians hate her so much?
>>
>>76262988
Just drop her in a refugee camp naked.

Then place armed guards at every exit and let them do refugee things without anyone entering or leaving the camp until they all starve to death
>>
After starving until she breaks. Rip her nails off one by one, chop off her fingers then force feed it to her.
Do the same thing to her toes. Drag her out and have her ripped apart from tied to four horses
>>
>>76262988

Being forced to watch the AfD undo all her lifes work and make germany great again.
>>
>>76262988
Not a Euro, but I have a good one:
Raped to death in the coliseum by specially trained giraffes
>>
>>76263029
It's still trendy among isis, they do it every day in Libya.
>>
>>76265248
why the giraffes man?
>>
>>76262988
The German Chair, so she can learn about her culture instead of selling it out.
>>
>>76265394
Good thinking, the irony is through the roof now.
>>
>>76264642
She fucked up whole Europe, not just Germany.
>>
>>76262988
just use the guillotine. easy to set up, efficient and we don't have to waste any more time with that woman. also, after she's gone, there are a lot of other people that also need to be executed so why waste more time than necessary with just her?
>>
>>76265368
Arabian Stallions then
>>
>>76262988
Flayed, Crucified then burned. I want it recorded in 4k with close ups and panning shots.
>>
>>76262988
Scaphism
>>
>>76262988
Suicide.
>>
>>76262988
tarpean rock
>>
First, we gather the families of people in Germany who have been raped/molested/assaulted /murdered by rapefugees, and leave them with her with some baseball bats for a while, but don't let them kill her.
Then, we chop off her hands and cauterize the wounds so she won't bleed to death, tie her to the back of a cart and drive through Berlin, letting the people throw works at her.
Then, since she is so scared of dogs, we leave her with six hungry pitbulls and dobermans, then if she is not dead we crucify her and name that day as a national holiday to celebrate uncuckery
>>
>>76262988
Let's not revel in cruelty. I want her and hers gone. Any suffering they could possibly go through is immaterial, because it'll never approach the damage she has done, anyway.

Our goal is to undo the damage Merkel and people like her have caused. We have to dismantle the EU, while still remaining European unity. We have to remove millions upon millions of immigrants, legal and illegal. We have to eradicate radical leftism entirely, which means destroying their organisations, reforming bureaucracy, and cleansing media.

Frankly, if we're ever in the position to execute her in an official capacity, we should be spending our time on other things. Make it quick, clean, and quiet.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.