[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Addicts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: CkNORxfUYAAfqQh.jpg (175 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
CkNORxfUYAAfqQh.jpg
175 KB, 540x720
I was all libertarian and shit until this morning when I almost got poked by a hypodermic needle while cleaning up my yard.

Is ending the war on drugs going to lead to more users being responsible with their used sharps?
>>
My greatest fear is getting aids
>>
Yeah I live in SF and I was taking a walk and nearly sat on a bench with a needle and other drug pariphiniliae on it.
>>
>>76261030
Are you gay? A nigger? If not then you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>76261087
I'm not gay nor a nigger
>>
>>76261040
>SF
Found your problem m8
>>
>>76261087
>>76261113
I'm mostly scared of getting from discarded needles
>>
>>76260944
If drugs are not criminalized, users have no reason to secretly shoot up in your yard. They can just go to the local heroinbucks next to the kindergarten brothel.
>>
>>76261040
>current year
>leaving your house
>>
Not all addicts go around throwing used needles everywhere.
>>
>>76260944
What the fuck does that have to do with libertarianism?

The fucker who left it there needs a good lashing, but not because he's a druggy, but because he left a needle in your yard.
>>
>>76260944
Libertarians = communists
>>
>>76261312
>What the fuck does that have to do with libertarianism?

This doesn't encourage me to allow more drug use.
>>
don't worry. You're actually less likely to catch HIV from a dirty needle even if you're a long term heroin addict who regularly shares needles than if you're a homosexual.

Guess which group we just allowed to start donating blood.
>>
>>76261378
Again, what does it have to do with drug use.

If it was an insulin needle instead would it be discouraging you against insulin use?

You're sounding fucking stupid.
>>
>>76261378
Good thing we have the government to prevent this kind of thing.
>>
File: 729629.png (107 KB, 494x329) Image search: [Google]
729629.png
107 KB, 494x329
>>76261465
>If it was an insulin needle instead would it be discouraging you against insulin use?
Yes.
>>
>>76261498
>Is ending the war on drugs going to lead to more users being responsible with their used sharps?
Please see: "Is ending the war on drugs going to lead to more users being responsible with their used sharps?"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.