[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Amerifats will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x894
>Amerifats will defend this
>>
>>76259340
Neato
>>
File: son_i_am_dissapoint.jpg (10 KB, 429x305) Image search: [Google]
son_i_am_dissapoint.jpg
10 KB, 429x305
>>
I live and love in God's peculiar light
>>
File: just fruit my shit up.jpg (61 KB, 575x554) Image search: [Google]
just fruit my shit up.jpg
61 KB, 575x554
>>76259340
I wonder what would happen if a vegan needed an organ transplanted.

>die and be unable to spread le vegan message on jewtube
>live and spread le vegan message but have your new organ grown in a pig.
>>
File: 8IDykKH.jpg (24 KB, 680x328) Image search: [Google]
8IDykKH.jpg
24 KB, 680x328
>>76259340
Grow big, Oinker

Seriously though what's wrong with this?
>be muslim
>want a transplant in the US
>moral dilemma as you become part pig

(I know it's not really pig tissue but pretty close)
>>
>>76259509
You transhumanists make me sick.

Hopefully yellowstone will erupt someday soon and deep fries you all.
>>
>>76259340
>something super awesome that really should need no defense but some faggot will probably get offended by it so we'll have to defend it and we'll get get blamed for anything bad ever related to it and get no thanks for all the cool shit that comes from it
heavy lies the crown ahmed
>>
>>76259503
they will become like Jehovah witnesses
then insists veganism is not a cult
>>
>>76259340
Cool, and it pisses of muzzies
>>
WOW SO IMMORAL BECAUSE ORGAN WAS GROWN IN SOMETHING DIRTY LIKE PIG

IT WOULD BE MORE HUMANE IF ORGAN WAS GROWN IN SOME CUTE ANIMAL
>>
what does that say about you OP, if a pigs heart can beat in your chest as well?

Wheres your Sharia now, Abu?
>>
>>76259340
>Vegans, Jews, and Muslims die while everyone else lives for hundreds years living off organs grown in pigs.
What's wrong with this again?
>>
>>76259340
we should transplant muslims into pig embryos
>>
>>76259340
Great job americans.
If it works many lifes get saved.
>>
Would you rather we grow people for the organs?
>>
File: 1461131499705.png (110 KB, 221x223) Image search: [Google]
1461131499705.png
110 KB, 221x223
Poor oinkers
>>
Man-pig lives
>>
>Basically people
>Quintessentially Americans
>>
>>76259340
So? Would YOU rather be harvested for your organs?
>>
File: 1465193693600.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1465193693600.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>76260273
>mfw thinking of them hurting
>>
>>76259628
Your ass is going to be frozen from the ash clouds covering the stratosphere and causing another ice age. There's no senario where the US falls and doesn't take everyone with them.
>>
>>76259340
Defend what? There's nothing to defend, this will be done in the west only majorily on white people. We're already facing a problem where white people die faster than make new ones. This can only go right. Sure it's temporary remedy and we need to increase our birth rates instead, but even better quality of life is always good. Then again you could argue for eugenics, that these people were unfit to have offspring in the first place, but people who need organ transplants are usually too old anyway.
>>
I mean, growing human organs inside animals is a bit weird, but it's not unheard of
Hell, aren't pig heart transplants an actual thing?
>>
>>76260257
If i can take my dna and produce a clone, why shouldn't i do that? I would be empathetic enough (is empathy a proper term if it is a clone of myself i am feeling for) to remove my clones frontal lobe on birth. Why shouldn't i have access to replacement organs? I would not create the clone for any other reason....
>>
>>76259340
just like in my japanese animes
>>
>>76259340
Are you muslim or something?
>>
>>76260379
you are thinking wrong
once he gives up his organs, the oinker stops hurting
it is you who continues to hurt
>>
Fuckin Awesome.

They should try and put a human/pig embryo into a living human female and see how long the pregnancy would last. She could even set up a gofundme or patreon, I'm sure she'd get enough support. Imagine how fucking cool human/pig hybrids would be? Then we could harvest their organs without the whole religious muh human sanctity bullshit getting in the way.
>>
>>76259340
Defend it against what? Seems pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>76259340
This news is at least a decade old
>>
>>76259340
Cool. Muslims won't be able to use them.
>>
>>76259340
Are you a mudslim or what is the problem? Pigs are very close relative to humans.
>>
>>76259340
>implying its worse then chinese kill and harvesting patty wagons and swat teams.
>>
>>76259340
no one cared when they grew ears and shit on rats
this is pretty amazing
>>
China has been doing this type of stuff for a decade
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0125_050125_chimeras.html
>>
>>76259340
>not upgrading to superior bionics

You meatbags make me shortcircuit
>>
honestly if we raise pigs for organs why not just raise inferior people and when needed slaughter them for organ use
>>
>>76259340

>British cucks won't defend this
>>
>>76259340
Mudslime, dont be afraid of pigs
>>
>>76259340
Wooooooooo pigsy 4 in the making baby
>>
Literally nothing wrong with this, a pig for a human any day

But it's not natural muh morals
>>
>>76259340
This sounds disgusting.
>>
>we can literally grow replacement organs for people now
This is progress. This is the light of scientific advancement that has kept burning, despite all the degeneracy and decay around us, to make the world a better place
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.